Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Please Where Can I Buy A Book That Teaches Me How To Code In Lagos And The Name - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Where Can I Buy A Book That Teaches Me How To Code In Lagos And The Name (959 Views)

How To Code Your Own Personal Assistant In Python / The Site That Teaches You To Code Well Enough To Get A Job / Here Is A Book That Teaches You How To Build Firefox HTML5 Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Buy A Book That Teaches Me How To Code In Lagos And The Name by osazekid(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
pleas where in lagos can i buy a book that teaches me how to code and also the name of the book,thank you.
Re: Please Where Can I Buy A Book That Teaches Me How To Code In Lagos And The Name by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
which package web coding or programming be specific
Re: Please Where Can I Buy A Book That Teaches Me How To Code In Lagos And The Name by AlienfromMars: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Visit the Success Attitude Development Centre bookstore. (SADC) at the
SADC Building, 28, Esuola Street, Off
Ago Palace Way, Okota, Isolo, Lagos. They stock all kinds of internet resources u can think of in life. They also organise nation wide seminars all round the clock on how to make money on the internet. Visit there website, go their and THANK ME LATER. www.sadcnigeria.org

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Buy A Book That Teaches Me How To Code In Lagos And The Name by Ajibel(m): 3:30am On Jun 30, 2014
Try Ikeja along Oba Akran way, under or beside that bridge doe most books are/looks old

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Buy A Book That Teaches Me How To Code In Lagos And The Name by osazekid(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2014
ohh,thanks guys,i appretiate
Re: Please Where Can I Buy A Book That Teaches Me How To Code In Lagos And The Name by fattbabakay(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2014
osazekid: pleas where in lagos can i buy a book that teaches me how to code and also the name of the book,thank you.
get a book online in pdf ...juz type "java for dummies pdf" on google ,download,read and enjoy ...seems u're new to coding,same am I,can we hook up on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Buy A Book That Teaches Me How To Code In Lagos And The Name by osazekid(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
yeah thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Developers Can Now Get Paid On Google Play / How To Make Your Own Real-time Like Button Using ASP.NET MVC, Jquery, And Signal / Help: What Type Of Programming Package Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.