Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The "Don`t Eat Outside" Law ,from Parents To Kids,good Or Bad??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The "Don`t Eat Outside" Law ,from Parents To Kids,good Or Bad??? (696 Views)

2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) / Advice From Parents After Cynthia-Osokogu's Death / Mother-in-law From Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Don`t Eat Outside" Law ,from Parents To Kids,good Or Bad??? by leonard509(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
i over heard this argument somewhere,,it somehow made sense to me tho....

For example...mama A drops her house keys at mama B`s house xo her kid`s will pick it up when they`re back from school...A returns and he`s very hungry,,mama B out of motherly love offers A a plate of food,or even a glass of juice and snack..A shrugs it off saying "my mum said "i should`nt eat outside....

Please i don`t like talking too much...over to you guys!!!!!
Re: The "Don`t Eat Outside" Law ,from Parents To Kids,good Or Bad??? by cbrass(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Well the law doest have effect on me oo...na why my mum always beat the hell out off me per second billing......I just keep wondering why she doesn't want me to eat outside
Re: The "Don`t Eat Outside" Law ,from Parents To Kids,good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Hmnnnn like mother like daughter. She eats out and I eat out kiss
we also cook too whenever she feels like

1 Like

Re: The "Don`t Eat Outside" Law ,from Parents To Kids,good Or Bad??? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mum told us never to eat outside or collect anything from strangers.
Then we went to Village for Christmas and we visited my maternal granny who offered us food and i said no because mum said we should not eat food outside. She tried all she could to convince us that she is same with mum. Me and my brother refused her food. When Mum get to hear about it and she apologized to granny and told us to eat in only two places Our home and granny's place.

(1) (Reply)

How Do YOU Define Success? / Do You Find It Rude When People Text When They're Talking To You? / Why Do People Lite Candle In Front Of Their Houses On New Year Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.