Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Key Points For Obama To Win This Presidential Election. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Key Points For Obama To Win This Presidential Election. (1116 Views)

Patrice Talon Wins Benin Presidential Election / Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep / It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key Points For Obama To Win This Presidential Election. by BigB11(m): 2:47am On Oct 05, 2008
1. It is obvious that Michelle Obama is too real and too strong for white folks to handle, I will prefer Obama to allow Michelle to lay-low for now. Nobody seems to be focusing on her at the moment, I think it would be better and safer to keep it this way.

2. This is obviously bigger than a white or a black thing; I think Obama needs to systematically send this message to white folks who are still paranoid about having a black president, by campaigning side by side with Joe Biden from now on till Nov 3 2008.

3. It has been confirmed that McCain's camp has decided to cut the risk by not allowing Sarah Palin to engage with any TV or radio interview till the end of the presidential election. I think this is the perfect time for Obama to take advantage of this strategic decision, by sending his VP (Joe Biden) to every single TV talk show all over the country from now on till Nov 3 2008.
This move would expose McPalin and make Americans wonder what McPalin's team is trying to hide.

4. The current economic crisis in United States is very scary and for the first time Americans are thinking about the future of their nation; I think this is the best time for Obama's camp to run several TV commercials all around the country, showing McCain speaking to the crowd stating that he knows nothing about solution to the bad economy and also stating that the economy is very strong. It wouldn't be a bad idea if dates and time when he made these statements are also shown on the screen.

5. It would also be great if Hillary Clintion could be thrown out there to campaign more; I'll like to see her more on TV shows like The View, Larry King Show, Fox Noise etc.

6. Obama's team should target McCain (while they also give him respect for his POW mess) and avoid mentioning Sarah Palin's name as much as possible.
Re: Key Points For Obama To Win This Presidential Election. by davidylan4(m): 2:58am On Oct 05, 2008
Big B1, pls can you apply for the post of Obama's campaign director? You'll do one heck of a job!
Re: Key Points For Obama To Win This Presidential Election. by omoge(f): 4:16am On Oct 05, 2008
can you send those info to the campaign, it is clear Obama is being targetted now shocked.

war have started.
Re: Key Points For Obama To Win This Presidential Election. by JJYOU: 4:20am On Oct 05, 2008
nice one
Re: Key Points For Obama To Win This Presidential Election. by RichyBlacK(m): 5:37am On Oct 05, 2008
Nice ideas. I especially like the idea of ignoring the Moose Clown - seems the Obama campaign have already implemented that.

Also, the Obama campaign should not relax in any of the battle ground states even if McCain starts pulling out of some of them, as he's already done in Michigan.
Re: Key Points For Obama To Win This Presidential Election. by BigB11(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2008
The primary election with Hillary Clinton represents one of the best things that has happened to Obama.

Hillary's unique negative action against Obama during the primary election has indirectly created a road block for McCain's campaign; making it very challenging for them to connect with the voters (even with their several TV negative commercials).
Americans have heard most of these negative attacks in the past, hence, bringing them back this time around makes McCain looks like "absolutely, more of the past".

I think Obama has the upper hand over McCain if he could just simply maintain and stay focused for the next few days.

We must also keep in mind that, the opera ain't over until the fat lady sings; Obama's camp must be extremely prudent with every single step they take from now on till Nov 03 2008.
Re: Key Points For Obama To Win This Presidential Election. by NegroNtns(m): 4:32am On Oct 07, 2008
It is obvious that Michelle Obama is too real and too strong for white folks to handle, I will prefer Obama to allow Michelle to lay-low for now. Nobody seems to be focusing on her at the moment, I think it would be better and safer to keep it this way.

This is a Great Idea!

At least it was, untill you said this. . . . .

3. It has been confirmed that McCain's camp has decided to cut the risk by not allowing Sarah Palin to engage with any TV or radio interview till the end of the presidential election. I think this is the perfect time for Obama to take advantage of this strategic decision, by sending his VP (Joe Biden) to every single TV talk show all over the country from now on till Nov 3 2008. This move would expose McPalin and make Americans wonder what McPalin's team is trying to hide.

. . . and just what do you think McCain will do? Of course start sending Cindy and Tod out there in people face in hope questions will be asked about Michelle's whereabout. Why is our potential First Lady not meeting and greeting the citizens?

BigB, chill with the impulse and weigh the two sides of the coin, otherwise you might throw Obama under the bus.

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Shun Pro-israeli Diamond Store. / Obama Visits Egypt. . . Obama Visits Africa. . . Is Egypt Not In Africa? / Wonderfull Joke By Zimbabwe President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.