Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (300527 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2015
tyconcepts:

Eyes on the hills.....

Will keep you posted.....Meanwhile, you haven't mentioned the name of the device you seek.

My dear na ifive mini 3gs na. But am still in love with the cube talk 79 oh. I've even dreamt that I ave it loooolllssss. grin

Happy vals day everyone
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine Sweethearts.....

Have the best of love.....

Find the peace your heart desires.....

Let love color your world beautifully like it did mine.....

Let everyday for you be Valentine's day.

These & more with love from kiss kiss kiss

Akinlade Funmi

For : TYCONCEPTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Slimpromzy(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Goodmorning TYCONCEPT, happy valentine and weekend. I've been dreaming of striking a deal with you, i guess now is the favourable time. I'll need a phone with the following specs, 2GB ram, 16GB Rom, 5.5 inch, 3000Mah and above, notifications light, Amoled screen, gorilla glass 3, 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 5point touch etc @ a budget of 30K
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2015
tyconcepts:
Happy Valentine Sweethearts.....

Have the best of love.....

Find the peace your heart desires.....

Let love color your world beautifully like it did mine.....

Let everyday for you be Valentine's day.

These & more with love from kiss kiss kiss

Akinlade Funmi

For : TYCONCEPTS

Awwwwwww smiley

Happy Val to you lovely ma'am TY.

Mi love you with the love of God smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Slimpromzy:
Goodmorning TYCONCEPT, happy valentine and weekend. I've been dreaming of striking a deal with you, i guess now is the favourable time. I'll need a phone with the following specs, 2GB ram, 16GB Rom, 5.5 inch, 3000Mah and above, notifications light, Amoled screen, gorilla glass 3, 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 5point touch etc @ a budget of 30K

Hmmmmm.....I don't see 30k buying a phone with the specs you listed especially in this war btw naira & dollar.

You need to up the budget smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Doubletee13:

Awwwwwww smiley

Happy Val to you lovely ma'am TY.

Mi love you with the love of God smiley

Right back at you kiss
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by avicky(f): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
tyconcepts:

Amen & Amen to your prayers.

1million fold of what you wish me I wish you back.

First I would start by comparing Innjoo 1s (Not Innjoo 12) with elephone P6i though I haven't sold Innjoo 1s but the specs are there for us to compare & contrast

* Innjoo 1s has 854x480 display resolution while Elephone P6i has 960x540 (Elephone P6i is higher).
* Innjoo 1s comes with 0.3mp/5mp camera while Elephone P6i comes with 5mp/13mp camera (Elephone P6i is higher).
* Innjoo 1s has battery capacity of 1900mah (which an online user review says its actually 1000mah) while Elephone P6i comes 2100mah battery capacity (Elephone P6i is higher).....it goes on & on but I will stop here.

For now I choose the Elephone P6i over Innjoo 1s until am proven otherwise.

Your budget and wants in a smartphone should decide.

You might want to check out Jiayu g2f & Elephone P10 also, they are low budget phones with nice specifications.

#The ball is in your court Sir#

My regards to the good people of Osun state, can't forget the 2years (2011 - 2013) I stayed in their land (Ile-Ife) smiley

Really? What were you doing there at that time? That's my base for now.
Iyalaje kan bai. *twale* *owo meji fun eyan kan* Happy val eyan mi.
Abeg give me honest review between Ainol x10 and Cubetalk 9x. Which is better in terms of specs and durability?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Trippledots(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iscom(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Slimpromzy:
leagoo elite 2
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
avicky:

Really? What were you doing there at that time? That's my base for now.
Iyalaje kan bai. *twale* *owo meji fun eyan kan* Happy val eyan mi.
Abeg give me honest review between Ainol x10 and Cubetalk 9x. Which is better in terms of specs and durability?

A job took me to Ile-Ife for that period of time....Office at Lagere road while I was staying at Road 7....Had lots of fun at Diganga (I can't ignore their vegetable rice on a Friday nights + lots to sip grin grin

Ife was fun and affordable in terms of transportation, accommodation, feeding and even flex smiley

Cube Talk 9x best the Ainol AX10 in all ramifications specs wise but both are rugged.

Wetin you dey do for Ife now?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Trippledots:
any one used this phone teclast p79hd 3g?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Teclast-P79HD-3G-7-IPS-Retina-Android4-2-WCDMA-GSM-Tablet-PC-Intel-Z2580-2-0GHz/1895857673.html

tyconcepts how much to land that?

I will give you price after the Chinese new year hols plz.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by obito: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
weezii:

My dear na ifive mini 3gs na. But am still in love with the cube talk 79 oh. I've even dreamt that I ave it loooolllssss. grin

Happy vals day everyone
That Cube talk 79 is ''the thing''. Very sweet tab. I hope dollar reduces so the price can reduce too
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Trippledots(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
tyconcepts:

Thank you.

OK
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
obito:
That Cube talk 79 is ''the thing''. Very sweet tab. I hope dollar reduces so the price can reduce too
I dey tells u oh. I think I prefer it to talk 9x. Meanwhile am hoping that. After this their hols it'll be in stock again cos for a while now its unavailable

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by avicky(f): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
tyconcepts:

A job took me to Ile-Ife for that period of time....Office at Lagere road while I was staying at Road 7....Had lots of fun at Diganga (I can't ignore their vegetable rice on a Friday nights + lots to sip grin grin

Ife was fun and affordable in terms of transportation, accommodation, feeding and even flex smiley

Cube Talk 9x best the Ainol AX10 in all ramifications specs wise but both are rugged.

Wetin you dey do for Ife now?
Yeye niyen. You really chop life niyen. Working there now and I'm flexing hard too.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by twaintoy(f): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Good evening. Please, I need tablet pc. Do you have any at the moment? And the specs plz..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Slimpromzy(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

Hmmmmm.....I don't see 30k buying a phone with the specs you listed especially in this war btw naira & dollar.

You need to up the budget smiley
Goodmorning TYCONCEPT, LIKE HOW MUCH AM I EXPECTED TO ADD UP PLZ
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tundeks: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

Thank you.
when will d holiday end.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:55am On Feb 16, 2015
tundeks:
when will d holiday end.

End of February.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Slimpromzy:
Goodmorning TYCONCEPT, LIKE HOW MUCH AM I EXPECTED TO ADD UP PLZ

Jiayu S3 = #44,000

Ulefone be pro = #37,000

Those are the 2gb Ram phones in stock and their cost.

Others would be after the hols.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:56am On Feb 16, 2015
twaintoy:
Good evening. Please, I need tablet pc. Do you have any at the moment? And the specs plz..

No Tablet PC at the moment.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:57am On Feb 16, 2015
avicky:

Yeye niyen. You really chop life niyen. Working there now and I'm flexing hard too.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Ty pls i need a good 3g tablet 9-10 inch between 32-35k! Pls i need ur suggestions...
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by henryvirus(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Any 1gb ram, 5.5inch phone in stock? Between 20k-25k
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
henryvirus:
Any 1gb ram, 5.5inch phone in stock? Between 20k-25k

Cubot s200 (5inch) = #24,000

The rest aren't in stock.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
chuksp09:
Ty pls i need a good 3g tablet 9-10 inch between 32-35k! Pls i need ur suggestions...

Check Ainol AX9.....Its a reasonable tab and even below your budget

Also see Cube Talk 10.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
We sell POWER BANKS.....Tried and Confirmed!!!

It comes with a guarantee (that is if it doesn't work as described, you get your money back).

It is Pineng Power Bank.....Comes in 10000mAh & 20000mAh.

The Power Bank Shown Below In Order Of Seniority grin

10000mAh = #4,500

20000mAh = #7,000

The Stock.....Constantly Stocked & Already

Conclude....

Contact....And

Connect.

#Put Your Money Where There Is QUALITY.

Click For Detailed Details On Pineng Power Banks ; https://www.nairaland.com/1825173/original-pineng-power-banks...10000mah-20000mah...from
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

Check Ainol AX9.....Its a reasonable tab and even below your budget

Also see Cube Talk 10.
does it have calling feature?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
thanks Ty, i did not even know about this tab. please quote me the landing cost of the tab, pouch, keyboard case and essential accessories to Abakaliki.. will be waiting ma;
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
chuksp09:

does it have calling feature?

Both I mentioned has call function.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
chuksp09:
thanks Ty, i did not even know about this tab. please quote me the landing cost of the tab, pouch, keyboard case and essential accessories to Abakaliki.. will be waiting ma;

I will get you recent prices after the Chinese holiday.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.