Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,567 members, 7,854,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (301024 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
jorhney:

mehn d phone's cheap o 26k

And your exchange is??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
jorhney:

mehn d phone's cheap o 26k

And your exchange rate is??
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by dharay99: 1:19am On Dec 07, 2014
tyconcepts:

And your exchange rate is??

Plz help us get d phone o0.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:03am On Dec 07, 2014
dharay99:

Plz help us get d phone o0.

Like I mentioned before....It hasn't being released.

Thank you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Sunday TY and FAM.

Cheers!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2014
danchuzzy:

TWALE ma'am tyconcepts

I greet y'all loyally.

madam forgive my absence even tho it wasn't felt. .

you know as e b..

all other protocols observed. ..

sleemon, doubletee13 and every other distinguished elder of this thread. I hail una

I hail you too boss Chuzzy.

How's you?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Doubletee13:
Happy Sunday TY and FAM.

Cheers!!!

Jolly Sunday dear.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Happy Sunday Beautiful People ;

We are in the last lap of 2014 and really its been a thrilling, chilling and exciting ride courtesy of you, you & you.

It is only normal & natural to appreciate our beloved friend-clients for making the ride worth the while, your patronage, inquiries, and encouragement made us tick-tock and here is saying GRATITUDE.....Rice and chicken would be plenty this season and it is all because of you smiley

December is a gifting season and amidst the whole devaluation ish we have come up with ways to make it fun.....We can't let the nasty raise in dollar take the wind out of our sail.

Let's toast to puzzle and fun time

At 8pm today we will roll off the curtain to our puzzle fun game.......Answer correctly and win......Viola!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by AlienSPY: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reported!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
AlienSPY:
Reported!

Sighted......#Aspy smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
as e dey
hot oo,madam ty.can't phantom out wen i last won something though.lol
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
28mins to show downnnnnnnnn......

Play for fun....

Play for a Recharge....

Play so you can play again.....

Go winnerssssss smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
jayRemi7:
as e dey
hot oo,madam ty.can't phantom out wen i last won something though.lol

Tonight could be a gooooood night....Gear up!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Doubletee13(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
This won't pass me by....

Present ma'am.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by prindu(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hi friends, how waz ur day? Thank u for inviting ma
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Presently present
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Puzzle 1 :

Can you rearrange the letters below into a sentence??

H A T T C N T A E B O N D E
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by prindu(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
can that be tonde
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
tyconcepts:
Puzzle 1 :

Can you rearrange the letters below into a sentence??

H A T T C N T A E B O N D E

that cant be done

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Doubletee13:
This won't pass me by....

Present ma'am.

Real nicca.....It won't pass you if you play hard smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
sleemoon:

that cant be done

And sleemoon got it righttttttt.

Prize is : x x x x 6 4 3 5 x x x x

Whatsapp 08036965028 to redeem full prize

You can still play further >>>>>>>>>
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by konkocious(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Puzzle 2 now
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
prindu:
can that be tonde

Hard luck tongue

Play harder.....

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
tyconcepts:

And sleemoon got it righttttttt.

Prize is : x x x x 6 4 3 5 x x x x

Whatsapp 08036965028 to redeem full prize

You can still play further >>>>>>>>>
Omg
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
woah,guess i didnt think hard enough
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by konkocious(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Puzzle 2
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by prindu(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
tyconcepts:

Hard luck tongue

Play harder.....
lol...next one pls
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
I dun redeem my prize ooo.... Thanks iyalaje.... Am xoxo continue with dis puzzle.... Dis awoof no go purge my belle
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Puzzle 2 ;

Take a word from the first column, and a word from the second column, to create 5 lots of eight letters.

Each of these eight letters is an anagram of an animal - What are the 5 animals?

SOOT   -   TENT
MOST   -   THEN
MUCH   -   TIRE
AREA   -   MARE
LEAP   -   PINK
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
jayRemi7:
woah,guess i didnt think hard enough

You have another chance....
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
sleemoon:
I dun redeem my prize ooo.... Thanks iyalaje.... Am xoxo continue with dis puzzle.... Dis awoof no go purge my belle

Enjoy am well!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
SOOT + TIRE = TORTOISE

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (146) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.