Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,693,920 members, 6,348,789 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 05:00 AM

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. (741519 Views)

My Traumatic Buying Experience With Acunon - Buy Plasma, Led, Lcd Smart Tv's / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by marcjoe(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2014
acunon: LED IS BETTER,HAS BRIGHT DISPLAY,OPTIMISE POWER,SLIM,LIGHT,WORKS WITH MOST EXTERNAL DEVICES,NEWER ONES COMES WITH SMART FUNCTION WHICH ENABLE YOU TO SURF THE INTERNET WITH YOU SET ETC

How much is a new samsung 24inch led tv
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
marcjoe:

How much is a new samsung 24inch led tv
#29,990 konga
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Do we pay before or upon delivery. U knw say na naija b dis and story plenty for nairaland
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
obakovich: Do we pay before or upon delivery. U knw say na naija b dis and story plenty for nairaland
bro, this is simple, if ur not in lagos u can simply send some one to inspect ur goods before payment, bt if ur in lagos u can come to my shop at alaba international market ojo to check well what ur buying. so no payment upon delivery. thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Caft(m): 12:57am On Sep 15, 2014
sir acunon i want to know how much u sell 22inch samsung lcd and lg 22inch lcd
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Caft(m): 1:13am On Sep 15, 2014
r these lcd plasma new ones with cartoons or uk use
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caft: sir acunon i want to know how much u sell 22inch samsung lcd and lg 22inch lcd
they are of the same price and its 21k.thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caft: r these lcd plasma new ones with cartoons or uk use
no,its uk used set.thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Caft(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
sir goodday i am d guuy dat called u yesterday concerning my aunt that stays at surulere well i tried her line it was nt going through wen i reach her i will let u knw bt i wud like u to send me samsung 22inch lcd and samsung 42inch led tv t my whatsapp number 07033327557 so dat i can compare the one dat will be suitable for me to buy from u cos i heard Led is now on board hpe to get ur reply on my whatsapp soonest
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Caft(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
sir goodday i am d guuy dat called u yesterday concerning my aunt that stays at surulere well i tried her line it was nt going through wen i reach her i will let u knw bt i wud like u to send me samsung 22inch lcd and samsung 42inch led tv t my whatsapp number 07033327557 so dat i can compare the one dat will be suitable for me to buy from u cos i heard Led is now on board hpe to get ur reply on my whatsapp soonest and also send samsung 24inch led picture and their price tag s i can knw my pocket
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by lakefist(m): 2:47am On Sep 16, 2014
Since you said LED IS BETTER HIW MUCH IS EITHER SAMSUN,LG,PANASONIC IR SONY 42 AND 32 INCHES I WANT TO MAKE MY PLANS FOR OCTOBER
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2014
Caft: sir goodday i am d guuy dat called u yesterday concerning my aunt that stays at surulere well i tried her line it was nt going through wen i reach her i will let u knw bt i wud like u to send me samsung 22inch lcd and samsung 42inch led tv t my whatsapp number 07033327557 so dat i can compare the one dat will be suitable for me to buy from u cos i heard Led is now on board hpe to get ur reply on my whatsapp soonest
i have replied u on WhatsApp bt ur not online.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2014
lakefist: Since you said LED IS BETTER HIW MUCH IS EITHER SAMSUN,LG,PANASONIC IR SONY 42 AND 32 INCHES I WANT TO MAKE MY PLANS FOR OCTOBER
all led tvs for 32" is 45k while lg 42" led tv is 70k.thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 17, 2014
acunon: all led tvs for 32" is 45k while lg 42" led tv is 70k.thanks
Brand new LG 32' is 45k and new 42" is 69k,y are u so expensive
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2014
obakovich:
Brand new LG 32' is 45k and new 42" is 69k,y are u so expensive
bro, d prices are slightly negotiable and also u cant compare my scart port to the Singapore port this new set comes with, its always hard for u to fix such tvs in d market due to unavailability of d parts. if u r in lagos u can come n see wat am talking abt.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2014
bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
bump
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2014
bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2014
bump
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2014
Bump!
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Gadgetmobil(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Guy if so know how I have been searching for you .
Have some partnership am willing to propose to you, hope you'd partake when its time
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by Daewoods(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Please how much is ur 24" led tv for all brand including expercially Sharp and Sony...
Thanks and do reply.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Gadgetmobil:
Guy if so know how I have been searching for you .
Have some partnership am willing to propose to you, hope you'd partake when its time
yeah bro,wen ur ready u can hit me 08062363420,or whatsapp me nw for more convo
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Daewoods:
Please how much is ur 24" led tv for all brand including expercially Sharp and Sony...
Thanks and do reply.
its 27k 4 lg,samsung,sharp etc bt 25k for technica,acoustic solution,bush n d rest of them.thanks
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by chucky234(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
acunon:
its 27k 4 lg,samsung,sharp etc bt 25k for technica,acoustic solution,bush n d rest of them.thanks
I need European used Silver coloured 37 inch LED and LCD tv set, let me know best prices as I already had offers from Westminiter and Alaba intl. You know ash/silver coloured tv sets are cheaper than black ones, give me your price and post pics.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
chucky234:
I need European used Silver coloured 37 inch LED and LCD tv set, let me know best prices as I already had offers from Westminiter and Alaba intl. You know ash/silver coloured tv sets are cheaper than black ones, give me your price and post pics.
what is ur budget?
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by chucky234(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
acunon:
what is ur budget?
28K - 30K.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2014
chucky234:
28K - 30K.
its available bro
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by chucky234(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
acunon:
its available bro
Thanks, I will call you bro.
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
chucky234:
Thanks, I will call you bro.
ok
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by dejive: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
pls i need a sleek tokunbo tv lcd/led btw 28-32iches....i need cheaper options pls,getting it for someone...tanx
Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by acunon: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2014
dejive:
pls i need a sleek tokunbo tv lcd/led btw 28-32iches....i need cheaper options pls,getting it for someone...tanx
.its available u can go 4 lcd cos its cheap.dia is no 28" bt 26" cost 25k,32" cost 34k cos of u.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (422) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / Specuit: Shop & Freight From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.