Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Update on WWE Recent Shows - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update on WWE Recent Shows (38822 Views)

Suspects In The Chelsea Recent Loss Of Matches / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) / Most Recent Picture of 74-year-old Muhammed Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Zikdik:
He's the best in the world.
He's the best there is.
He's the best there ever will be.
He's Phil Brooks.
He's God.
He is C.M Punk.

I'm a C.M Punk guy.

He his not God biko
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Zikdik(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
lovelyronke20:

He his not God biko
I'm an atheist. I couldn't care less.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ever since Bray Wyatt lost to Cena @ battleground, it's been a downward spiral for him. Anybody Cena beats @ any PPV must run down. Why?
NEXUS, Ryback, Henry, Big Show, Ziggler, Miz, Sandow, now Bray Wyatt.
Cena is truly a career killer. He needs to be stopped... By Brock.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Debroslink: Ever since Bray Wyatt lost to Cena @ battleground, it's been a downward spiral for him. Anybody Cena beats @ any PPV must run down. Why?

Lol at least Ziggler is being pushed now, he's so talented. Any word on when BNB is returning?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by Debroslink: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Lol at least Ziggler is being pushed now, he's so talented. Any word on when BNB is returning?

He should return almost same time with Bryan.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by daveP(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Debroslink: Ever since Bray Wyatt lost to Cena @ battleground, it's been a downward spiral for him. Anybody Cena beats @ any PPV must run down. Why?
lol
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by vosquare: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
tank God....dz thread is moving
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 5:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Chris Jericho started raw with his highlight reel show. His special guest was suppose to be randy Orton but instead triple h, Seth Rollins and Kane came out with him. Triple h tried to insult Chris Jericho but Chris came back with full force. Then triple h kept talking and the wwe universe started chanting boring boring lol. Then triple h he watched the summer slam match between john cena and Brock Lesnar and he has come to a conclusion that john cena can't fought Brock due to the way Brock destroyed him so he his trying to find new number one contender for Brock Lesnar at night of champions. Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Chris Jericho and Kane kept talking on why they deserve to be the number one contender because they think they can beat Brock Lesnar. While this is going on John Cena comes out. He was really pissed off and I understand you know you can't give someone something then change your mind again. Then john cena said if triple h tries to take the rematch from him, he will sue triple h then john cena will become COO and he will fire triple h. Triple h kept going on and on then Seth said triple h should give john the match and he shouldn't forget that there is a plan b which is him. Randy Orton said he wants his wrestlemania rematch then Chris Jericho told randy Orton that he doesn't deserve to get one since he lost to roman reigns at summer slam then Randy said that match doesn't count and if roman comes now I will beat him up and of course roman reigns music hit and he shows up. Roman said he too wants a piece of the wwe world heavyweight championship. Then triple h announced the main event john cena, roman reigns and Chris Jericho vs Kane, Randy Orton and Seth Rollins. Wow what a match

Sheamus and dolph ziggler vs the miz and Cesaro Winner: the miz and Cesaro

Layla, summer rae and Naomi vs cameron, Eva Marie and rosa Winner: no winner the match got cancelled since they all got into the ring and started beating each other

Big show and Mark Henry vs luke Harper and Erik Rowan Winner: big show and Mark Henry. Rusev and Lana came out for no reason. When Mark Henry almost pinned Luke Harper then Rusev interrupted the match and hit Mark on the face.

Paul Heyman came out to address the wwe universe. He talked about how Brock will beat john at night of champions let's wait and see.

Jack swagger vs Curtis axel Winner: Jack swagger

Adam rose vs Titus o' Neil Winner: Adam rose. Heath slater and the bunny got into a fight which distracted Titus o'neil so Adam rose won.

Nikki kept doing this growing up bella crap so annoying. She talked about how Brie stole all her bfs and how Brie lied on her etc. Smh.. We all know that they are all lies.

Rusev vs Zack Ryder Winner: Rusev. Then Mark Henry came out and Rusev ran omg I can't believe Rusev can actually run from someone.

Stephanie McMahon came out and announce that Nikki Bella will face Paige for the divas championship. Then Brie comes out and she tells Nikki is it because of the divas championship that you are lying on me. Then aj lee comes out and she told Stephanie that she is the number one contender and not Nikki. Aj told Stephanie to let the Bellas settle there issues by themselves and leave the divas championship match to her and Paige and of course Paige comes out. Nikki then tells Brie that she will forgive her on one condition and that is she has to quit her job. Brie pushes Nikki and Nikki falls on Paige so they both fall down.

Jimmy Uso vs Goldust Winner: Goldust won but stardust and Goldust injured jey uso's leg even more. The poor guy had an injury now it's worse.

John cena, roman reigns and Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton, Kane and Seth Rollins Winner: John cena, roman reigns and Chris Jericho

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2014
gud one ronke, wwe is getting boring dis days......plz wen is my man Daniel Bryan coming back am missing dat yes yes yes man.

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma: gud one ronke, wwe is getting boring dis days......plz wen is my man Daniel Bryan coming back am missing dat yes yes yes man.

remember he was seriously injured by kane so now Daniel Bryan is out indefinitely. He has to undergo another neck surgery.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
Wher is rey mysterio? Wwe shud re-instate d crusier weight championships jare,I ve really missed dat category wit dis stars chavo,spike dudley,funaki,billy kidman,tajiri,hurricane... D good old days nw wwe is boring
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigblangston: Wher is rey mysterio? Wwe shud re-instate d crusier weight championships jare,I ve really missed dat category wit dis stars chavo,spike dudley,funaki,billy kidman,tajiri,hurricane... D good old days nw wwe is boring

Really really boring I don't know when Rey is coming back oo
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
lovelyronke20:

Really really boring I don't know when Rey is coming back oo
even when he comes back, a certain damian sandown will beat him,wwe is badly scripted dis days prefer tna wrestling most especially deir divas category
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by lovelyronke20(f): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigblangston: even when he comes back, a certain damian sandown will beat him,wwe is badly scripted dis days prefer tna wrestling most especially deir divas category

It's all good jare
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
I find most TNA matches boring. There's a lot of talent there no doubt, but the feuds are just flat. Oh well,maybe it's just me and my WWE fanaticism.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
RaphaellaDD: I find most TNA matches boring. There's a lot of talent there no doubt, but the feuds are just flat. Oh well,maybe it's just me and my WWE fanaticism.
Lol bt in tna d matches re nt dat predictable, anybody can beat anybody in tna unlik wwe when d winner is easily known eg any match against christian u will knw dat xtian will lose and also damian san wateva
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigblangston: Lol bt in tna d matches re nt dat predictable, anybody can beat anybody in tna unlik wwe when d winner is easily known eg any match against christian u will knw dat xtian will lose and also damian san wateva

True that. But I think TNA is not as serious or physical as WWE, and it's the physicality I love. Even Lashley that's supposed to be a bad ass doesn't sell the gimmick half as much as Brock does. I still watch TNA but I don't follow it religiously like I do with WWE. Hehe grin
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lol oga Seun changed bad... to bottom very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
If triple H can bring back eric bishorff to manage RAW and make theodre long or william regal 4 smackdown,These dudes can organise solid PPV and re very creative most especially eric bishorff nd nt 4gettin his insane nephew Eugene...... *reminiscing abt d gud times in wwe*
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

True that. But I think TNA is not as serious or physical as WWE, and it's the physicality I love. Even Lashley that's supposed to be a bad ass doesn't sell the gimmick half as much as Brock does. I still watch TNA but I don't follow it religiously like I do with WWE. Hehe grin
Austin aries Vs cesaro who do u think will win? Samoa joe Vs Bray wyatt
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigblangston: Austin aries Vs cesaro who do u think will win? Samoa joe Vs Bray wyatt

Austin but it'll be a tough one.
I love samoa Joe but Bray Wyatt can't be predicted sooooo I'll go with Bray.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Austin but it'll be a tough one.
I love samoa Joe but Bray Wyatt can't be predicted sooooo I'll go with Bray.
it's gonna be a close one btw joe and wyatt bt I see joe carryin d day due to his physicalty and his finishin move...... U can't compare d finishin moves of TNA wrestlers to d sister abigail of wyatt,AA of john cena (my grand father will kick out of dat),RKO, F-5, 5 star frog splash
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigblangston: it's gonna be a close one btw joe and wyatt bt I see joe carryin d day due to his physicalty and his finishin move...... U can't compare d finishin moves of TNA wrestlers to d sister abigail of wyatt,AA of john cena (my grand father will kick out of dat),RKO, F-5, 5 star frog splash

I personally love the f-5, but it's probably because I'm partial to Brock. And yeah Joe is physical but Bray plays mind games and that will probably affect the outcome of the match. Hehe who are your fav WWE and TNA superstars of all time?
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

I personally love the f-5, but it's probably because I'm partial to Brock. And yeah Joe is physical but Bray plays mind games and that will probably affect the outcome of the match. Hehe who are your fav WWE and TNA superstars of all time?
Hmmm TNA I can only think of sting bt WWE dey r many eg HBK, chris benoit(I shed tears when he died), Eddie guerrero(latino heat),shamrock,kurt and in divas category trish,chyna(hbk body guard),Lita bt really can't choose one frm wwe
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigblangston: Hmmm TNA I can only think of sting bt WWE dey r many eg HBK, chris benoit(I shed tears when he died), Eddie guerrero(latino heat),shamrock,kurt and in divas category trish,chyna(hbk body guard),Lita bt really can't choose one frm wwe

Men I loved sting, anytime a face was being beaten up I and my sisters would be crying for sting to come out . And then there'll be a blackout and his theme song will hit. We used to scream so loud, our mum will threaten to send us to bed. grin

As for WWE, I love Edge like crazy, HBK too definitely, Stone cold ohhhh Austin 3:16, I'd never forget. Lol I can go on forever about wrestling. I think Lita is one of the greatest divas of all time. I miss the attitude era abeg, enough blood, violence and really enjoyable storylines and feuds.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Men I loved sting, anytime a face was being beaten up I and my sisters would be crying for sting to come out . And then there'll be a blackout and his theme song will hit. We used to scream so loud, our mum will threaten to send us to bed. grin

As for WWE, I love Edge like crazy, HBK too definitely, Stone cold ohhhh Austin 3:16, I'd never forget. Lol I can go on forever about wrestling. I think Lita is one of the greatest divas of all time. I miss the attitude era abeg, enough blood, violence and really enjoyable storylines and feuds.
I once followed EDGE until he started dating lita and dat guerrero lady dat was when I stopped watchin his fight,he likes usin ladies at d later part of his career to get a win.... I prefer CHYNA to lita because she was d only female to win a male's title I think dat shud be d INTERCONTINENTAL Championship.... Attitude era was bam!! Seein d likes of dean malenko,tommy dreamer, chris benoit, bam bam bigello, Al snow, owen hart, british bulldog,mankind,vader.......Goldberg*reminiscing* bt all I see nw is jack swagger,Bo lieve, alberto del rio,gold dust..... Gold dust dat was lazy den is nw winning belt nw. Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigblangston: I once followed EDGE until he started dating lita and dat guerrero lady dat was when I stopped watchin his fight,he likes usin ladies at d later part of his career to get a win.... I prefer CHYNA to lita because she was d only female to win a male's title I think dat shud be d INTERCONTINENTAL Championship.... Attitude era was bam!! Seein d likes of dean malenko,tommy dreamer, chris benoit, bam bam bigello, Al snow, owen hart, british bulldog,mankind,vader.......Goldberg*reminiscing* bt all I see nw is jack swagger,Bo lieve, alberto del rio,gold dust..... Gold dust dat was lazy den is nw winning belt nw. Mtcheww

I actually like Alberto del Rio. And now they've let him go. Bo dallas is so annoying, but I guess his gimmick is working. Goldberg that used to spear people and remove their kidneys cheesy
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

I actually like Alberto del Rio. And now they've let him go. Bo dallas is so annoying, but I guess his gimmick is working. Goldberg that used to spear people and remove their kidneys cheesy
I speared a senior in my secondary sch because he ate my fish... I was nearly expelled,if u see d way my greedy senior was gaspin 4 breath I was scared, I swore I wud neva use any wrestlin move on someone again

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigblangston: I speared a senior in my secondary sch because he ate my fish... I was nearly expelled,if u see d way my greedy senior was gaspin 4 breath I was scared, I swore I wud neva use any wrestlin move on someone again

All these stubborn people that don't listen to the 'do not try this at home' warning. Lol I used to wrestle with my two elder sisters on our parents king sized bed, until one day, they broke my right thumb. It was so swollen and green. cry

1 Like

Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

All these stubborn people that don't listen to the 'do not try this at home' warning. Lol I used to wrestle with my two elder sisters on our parents king sized bed, until one day, they broke my right thumb. It was so swollen and green. cry
Lol!!! We stubborn people shey? I do fight wrestlin wit my 3 sistas too, I ve been pedigreed twice, ankle locked twice bt I still win dem all wit wall of jericho... My winining streak is legendary.....undertaker will be green wit envy
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
bigblangston: Lol!!! We stubborn people shey? I do fight wrestlin wit my 3 sistas too, I ve been pedigreed twice, ankle locked twice bt I still win dem all wit wall of jericho... My winining streak is legendary.....undertaker will be green wit envy

Lmao you've met the equivalent of Brock Lesnar in me. Time to conquer that streak.
Re: Update on WWE Recent Shows by bigblangston: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Lmao you've met the equivalent of Brock Lesnar in me. Time to conquer that streak.
*Looks at her profile picx and discovered she was bluffin* lol wher is ur paul heyman b4 I take u serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect / Breaking: Navy Seals recused 4 boys from Trapped Thai Cave / Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.