Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. - Autos (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. (265890 Views)

Clean And Lagos Clearing Tokunbo Camry For Sale 900k / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by GidiPrince: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
How much to clear 2010 Hyundai Elantra?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2016
GidiPrince:
How much to clear 2010 Hyundai Elantra?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by princedamola201(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Getting value based on the said vehicles imported into the country are most important in order to balance and regulate your shipment process,from the shipping down to the clearing process.

The Nigeria customs service NCS will always request an application to follow their procedure which is wright, giving out the dollar value rates from 2004 model down to[b] 2009[/b] model in priority. Most custom brokers are not conversant with the customs vehicles ex-factory price.

FOR MORE DETAILS visit [url]autoshippingclearing..com[/url]
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Andy2016: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nigeria custom service NCS have been trying in order to re brand the face and procedure of our shipping experience,Since the inauguration of Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd),though we experienced some difficulties when he was newly elected as the comptroller general of the Nigeria customs.

Hopefully now,shipping has been made easy only if you make swift choices by research, networking with the professional individuals or companies.

Visit my Blog>>>[url]Autoshippingsolutions@.com[/url] or[url] www.valuehandlers.com
[/url]
For more of my blogs and Understandable cost of clearing,view the[b] EX-FACTORY[/b] prices in dollar rates and surface duty, calculated for your easy understanding.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Feasible(m): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2016
Please how much will it cost to clear a Camry 2007 with broken windshield and spoilt fender from the USA?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Feasible:
Please how much will it cost to clear a Camry 2007 with broken windshield and spoilt fender from the USA?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by pokipoki: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hello Sir, please how much will cost to clear the following vehicles, 2006 Infinti FX, 2005 E320 and 2006 Hyundai Veracruz using your services. Please quote prices for both container and through RORO using Grilmadi lines
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2016
pokipoki:
Hello Sir, please how much will cost to clear the following vehicles, 2006 Infinti FX, 2005 E320 and 2006 Hyundai Veracruz using your services. Please quote prices for both container and through RORO using Grilmadi lines
Infinity 700k RORO and 750k container.
2005 E320 benz. 750k RORO and 800k container.
2006 Hyundai Veracruz 580k RORO and 630k container.
Thanks.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Maxiyke: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2016
How much will it cost to clear a Toyota Camry 2014 (RORO)?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Feasible(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
johnseno:

WAWU! Thank you very much.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by samflex(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2016
Hello Mr Johnson, I need the info for total duty to be paid for 2013 C250 Mercedes, 2006 Infiniti m45 cars & 2009 Toyota Rav4 and total package to clear them inclusive duty shipping charge and agent fee....They're all coming from tincan port roro.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by redsun(m): 3:07am On Dec 31, 2016
What will cost to clear a used tractor in Nigeria? Or are they duty free?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 4:27am On Dec 31, 2016
redsun:
What will cost to clear a used tractor in Nigeria? Or are they duty free?
what model and year of manufacturing? The duty rate is 5% not free duty.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by tunene: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please how much would it cost to clear a 2012 Honda CRV?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
tunene:
Please how much would it cost to clear a 2012 Honda CRV?
shipping line pls?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
samflex:
Hello Mr Johnson, I need the info for total duty to be paid for 2013 C250 Mercedes, 2006 Infiniti m45 cars & 2009 Toyota Rav4 and total package to clear them inclusive duty shipping charge and agent fee....They're all coming from tincan port roro.
which shipping line pls? Sorry for the delayed.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by tunene: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2017
johnseno:
shipping line pls?

Grimaldi. Please help with roro and containerized.
Is it cheaper when you use other shipping lines?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2017
tunene:

Grimaldi. Please help with roro and containerized.
Is it cheaper when you use other shipping lines?
1.8m
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2017
FG Clarifies Tariff Hike, Says No Increase in Food, Luxury Items.

The Federal government said friday that the 2016 Fiscal Policy Measures (FPM) did not involve any upward review of tariff on some food items and luxury goods as portrayed in recent media reports.

The Ministry of Finance, which made the clarification via a statement, noted that on the contrary, tariffs for those items remained at their 2015 levels, while duties for some other items were actually reduced.

“The attention of the Federal Ministry of Finance has been drawn to recent publications in the media, regarding the 2016 Fiscal Policy Measures (FPM), to the effect that the Federal Government has raised import duties on food items and luxury goods,” the statement issued by the Director (Information) in the ministry, Salisu Na’Inna Dambatta said.

According to the ministry, a comparison of the 2015 Fiscal Policy Measures circular dated March 20, 2015 and the 2016 Fiscal Policy Measures dated November 29, 2016 will affirm this position.

With regards to the 20 per cent duty on pharmaceutical products in the 2016 Fiscal Policy Measures, the statement said it should be noted that pharmaceutical products were already in the import prohibition list.

“This is in support of Government’s intention give further encouragement and desirable protection to local manufacturers of Pharmaceutical products and ensure that those who, despite the prohibition, import such products under special permission, pay the required duties.

“This clarification is aimed at providing the Nigerian media and other stakeholders with the correct information on such sensitive matters and to urge all interested parties to cross-check information with relevant authorities for accuracy. This is especially necessary at these challenging times when the Federal Government is putting extra efforts to encourage our local industries and manufacturers.

“The accompanying documents, which could also be accessed on the website of the Federal Ministry of Finance, contain the details of the 2015 and 2016 Fiscal Policy Measures for the records,” the statement concluded.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by reloaded11: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
Hello Mr Johnson,
Please how much will it cost me to clear a 2010 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER shipped via grimaldi and should land at apapa port, please urgent response is needed.
thanks
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2017
reloaded11:
Hello Mr Johnson,
Please how much will it cost me to clear a 2010 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER shipped via grimaldi and should land at apapa port, please urgent response is needed.
thanks
1.5m
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by FADEO: 4:16am On Jan 10, 2017
Please my people how much is it to clear a 2005 toyota sienna. please urget response is needed. Thank you very much.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2017
FADEO:
Please my people how much is it to clear a 2005 toyota sienna. please urget response is needed. Thank you very much.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2017
The FG has introduced 20% duty and 50% NAC with the total duty of 70% on vehicles. Here is another change for Nigerian.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Dereformer(m): 11:40am On Jan 13, 2017
johnseno:
The FG has introduced 20% duty and 50% NAC with the total duty of 70% on vehicles. Here is another change for Nigerian.

Thanks Johnseno. Good work. I will need your services one day.

How much will it cost me to clear Honda civic 2007 model?
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dereformer:

Thanks Johnseno. Good work. I will need your services one day.

How much will it cost me to clear Honda civic 2007 model?
520k before but with this new rate,720k
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by derekwan9: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2017
please what's the cost of clearing toyota camry 2007 in Lagos port
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2017
derekwan9:
please what's the cost of clearing toyota camry 2007 in Lagos port
wait till next week pls.
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by Macbroomy: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello friends

Please, how do I go about shipping a car down to Nigeria from Houston? I would like expert advice on the shipping line to use that will not give too much problem in clearing. My plan is to ship a 2014 honda accord down. Let me know the cost of clearing also.

Thank you

Rotimi
Lagos
macbroomy@yahoo.com
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by b3llo(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
What is the clearing cost of Toyota Corolla 2015, it is accident salvage in container shipment. Grimaldi
Re: TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. by johnseno: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Macbroomy:
Hello friends

Please, how do I go about shipping a car down to Nigeria from Houston? I would like expert advice on the shipping line to use that will not give too much problem in clearing. My plan is to ship a 2014 honda accord down. Let me know the cost of clearing also.

Thank you

Rotimi
Lagos
macbroomy@yahoo.com
use Grimaldi shipping line.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (95) (Reply)

Unlock Your Car Stereo Free Here ,free Radio Unlock Codes, / BBC - Bigger Boys Club!! ***Exotic Cars Only*** / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.