Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Strike Has Not Ended? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Strike Has Not Ended? (420 Views)

ASUU Strike Has Increased Prostitution, Group Alleges / ASUP strike has been called off / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Strike Has Not Ended? by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2014
According to reports on scan news which I posted on my blog the Benue state primary school teachers eight months strike has ended and schools were supposed to resume this week, as today being Monday I thought classes will start today but that's not the case the schools are still locked.

I took this photos while passing through the NKST Upgraded Primary School Anyiin, a primary school in the home town of Gov. Gabriel Suswam.

The school was still locked, I saw nobody in the school.

What is happening? The strike was not called off or it was just a hype?

See the photos on my blog here I couldn't post them here.

(1) (Reply)

BUY And Process Uniben And Uniport Post Ume Form 2014/2015 / Please I Need Help Concerning My Post Utme Exam Schedule For Unaab / Kogi State Polytechnic Post Utme Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.