Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lagos State Levies For Supermarkets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos State Levies For Supermarkets (668 Views)

The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / Stop Illegal Local Govt. Levies/extortions On Your Haulage Businesses. / Nice Name for Supermarkets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Levies For Supermarkets by bisotec(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2014
Hello nairalanders,
Let me start this topic by letting you know this.
My wife has a supermarket and this local govt agents keep bringing demand notice for one levy and another, anytime I get to their office they would be telling me to pay whatever amount they gave me on the notice(plus they tell me to negotiate). Please, nairalanders I need The help of someone who has the knowledge about all these levies to Tell me what to pay and what not to pay.
Thank you in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Emerge Economic Force Powered By $1.4 Trillion Consumer Market, Says / Overcoming Obstacles To Business Success / How To Start Your Own Online Business With N2500 And Make Up To 1.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.