Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview (15570 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Zakkyoz: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
we need to exercise patience.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by kclub83(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Guys,pls my questions is i just filled d online application form today for admin assistant.i saw d advert last month d application closes dis month. Please those dat av applied before,did u see any section to apply after filling d form? I only saw view and print completed form after accepting d terms and conditions. Pls i need urgent response
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by busuyem: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
kclub83: Guys,pls my questions is i just filled d online application form today for admin assistant.i saw d advert last month d application closes dis month. Please those dat av applied before,did u see any section to apply after filling d form? I only saw view and print completed form after accepting d terms and conditions. Pls i need urgent response

Once u print ur application form, that means u've submited.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by studyexec: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guys,

Must the referees submit their references before the closing date?
There is difficulty getting one of mine to submit his due to his unavailability.

By the way, I only saw the advertisement in DailyTrust newspaper of July 3rd and to close within 6 weeks.
I have just noticed here that there was another vacancy advert earlier in May-June 2014.
All same positions, whats going on, anyone!!
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Dmcool(m): 12:36am On Aug 06, 2014
I applied for a Non-Teaching post on August 1st 2014. The closing date on their site is August 15. 2014, and my 3 Referees confirmed they got their Mail.
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by studyexec: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2014
Dmcool: I applied for a Non-Teaching post on August 1st 2014. The closing date on their site is August 15. 2014, and my 3 Referees confirmed they got their Mail.

Ok. But your Referees must now reply the email. Can it be after the closing date of 15th August?
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Dmcool(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don't knw if they must reply b4 d closing date.... but they told me they av replied
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by studyexec: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2014
Guys, please can you help clarify this. For Academic positions, are we to submit to the Registrar:

(a) Only 1 set (copy) of credentials + 35 copies of online printed application
OR
(B) 35 copies comprising a set of credentials and online printed application

Thanks
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Gherrokid(m): 8:54am On Aug 13, 2014
studyexec: Guys, please can you help clarify this. For Academic positions, are we to submit to the Registrar:
(a) Only 1 set (copy) of credentials + 35 copies of online printed application
OR
(B) 35 copies comprising a set of credentials and online printed application
Thanks

Option A

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by studyexec: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2014
Gherrokid:

Option A

Thanks
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by akanwo(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Alert!!! This is to inform all candidate dat apply for unilorin job...dat collation of the application has started...let all pray for favour.

5 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by agk20: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks bro. Pls keep us posted.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by olafunmise: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2014
yah bro, I heard the same information. But are they doing both academics and non academics at the same time and do you have an idea how far they have gone on it. Just too curious to see them coming IP with something on it.
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by samtheman: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
cry
olafunmise: yah bro, I heard the same information. But are they doing both academics and non academics at the same time and do you have an idea how far they have gone on it. Just too curious to see them coming IP with something on it.

What they are doing presenty, is sortin and compilation for accademic, they are yet to start wit non academic. From my info, accounting applicants have the highest nomba of application for accademics, as of last week, are almost rounding up. This week by God grace they will continue wit non academics.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by busuyem: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Are they compiling the manually submited ones or the electronic ones? Which one pls?
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by olafunmise: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
samtheman: cry

What they are doing presenty, is sortin and compilation for accademic, they are yet to start wit non academic. From my info, accounting applicants have the highest nomba of application for accademics, as of last week, are almost rounding up. This week by God grace they will continue wit non academics.

Thanks for the update. Am a bit relief. Please keep us up to date for any development u hear. Although all of us cannot make the list but I pray we shall all be favoured in God's name.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by colossus12: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
samtheman: cry

Which batch are they sorting out-those dt applied during d first advert or those dt applied of recent?, thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by sample042(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
i saw closing date on october 13th, 14. Am crios abt dis.

What's happening?
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Alpet(m): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2014
sample042: i saw closing date on october 13th, 14. Am crios abt dis.

What's happening?
It is a new application but for only professor and reader position.
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by olafunmise: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
any update yet? am sure by now they should be done with the sorting and compilation they are doing or do we. still have to wait for the next 6 weeks when the new advert would close? please if you have any information please update us ooo.
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Honeyking(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Unilorin is workin on so many things, so I think they are taking things one after the other. Presently they are working on some projects and also still working on giving out over 15 lots of new projects. I work with a QS whose a colsultant on one of d lots, so they have so many things @ hand. Lets hope that soon they will do something. Though we met a Prof. last week and he said the school is busy for now. Keep hope alive. God bless y'all.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by olafunmise: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Honeyking: Unilorin is workin on so many things, so I think they are taking things one after the other. Presently they are working on some projects and also still working on giving out over 15 lots of new projects. I work with a QS whose a colsultant on one of d lots, so they have so many things @ hand. Lets hope that soon they will do something. Though we met a Prof. last week and he said the school is busy for now. Keep hope alive. God bless y'all.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by olafunmise: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2014
Morning my people. Is it true that the recruitment has been postponed till next year. I heard from unreliable source that due to the pressure from the federal government on the recruitment exercise, it has been decided that the exercise be postponed till next year. Please anyone with similar or different I formation? Please lets hear you out oooo, so that we should know either to permanently or temporarily delete our mind from the exercise.
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Ogigiri: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
yap! i heard frm a source dat d exercise is gonna b next year.
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by regalgracia: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ogigiri: yap! i heard frm a source dat d exercise is gonna b next year.

It had better nt b true. 365 days?
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Joy83(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nigeria sha...
So one would wait till next year before anything can be done. There is God sha!
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Joy83: Nigeria sha...
So one would wait till next year before anything can be done. There is God sha!
Na wah 4 u oo... U stil apply for dis one too
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Joy83(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Na wah 4 u oo... U stil apply for dis one too
Lol... You find me come here!
My applications are in various places with different stages.
I even applied for MSc in this school as well that suppose to resume next week.
Man must survive naaa...
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Joy83:
Lol... You find me come here!
My applications are in various places with different stages.
I even applied for MSc in this school as well that suppose to resume next week.
Man must survive naaa...
Thatz nice... That is my alma matta!
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Joy83(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Thatz nice... That is my alma matta!
Good one!
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by oviosun: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
any news yet pls
Re: Unilorin 2014 Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
cheesy My bro/sis, abeg forget Unilorin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Answer These Job Interview Questions / Recruitment: Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd. / Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.