Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love (3161 Views)

. / Seriously Looking For True Love / fun loving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hi, Im 34,Msc, working, separated,single mum, looking for a soulmate,someone ready for marriage
if interested please email favorgracegeorge@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by Jbond(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
You kidding me?
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by Seamareggae(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
soulsearch: Hi, Im 34,Msc, working, separated,single mum, looking for a soulmate,someone ready for marriage
why not make friends first before thinkin of marriage... Marriage no be do or die... Wish U al d best

4 Likes

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by mekzyjoe(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
ADD ME UP...24BE4A2D
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by MabraO: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
soulsearch: Hi, Im 34,Msc, working, separated,single mum, looking for a soulmate,someone ready for marriage

This is what u get from being choosy
Thank God u ve a child already
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by acada111(f): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
MabraO:

This is what u get from being choosy
Thank God u ve a child already
You are a complete IDI*T!!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by MabraO: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
acada111:
You are a complete IDI*T!!! lipsrsealed

I don't trade words with fools

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by acada111(f): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=MabraO]

I don't trade words with fools[/quote
Ur post reeks of ignorance, my dear. Grow up. cry

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by MabraO: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=acada111][/quote]

I won't blame u it's whoever that gave u the opportunity to surf the net I blame

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by acada111(f): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2014
MabraO:

I won't blame u it's whoever that gave u the opportunity to surf the net I blame
Pepper body, go siddon bush sad
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by austine4real(m): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2014
Just nid a single mum as friend wt benefit

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
thank you @Acada111, it is well, anyone can say anything especially when they dont know what you ve been through
Like i said, its well,
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by chikenice(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2014

I feel u dear
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by succyreal(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
7B124675 add me let talk things out
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by acada111(f): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
soulsearch: thank you @Acada111, it is well, anyone can say anything especially when they dont know what you ve been through
Like i said, its well,
I've been through a lot myself, so I get angry when I see inexperienced people talk anyhow.
Anyway, I hope your day went well?

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
I know how it feels to be without sb to love and sb to love u back.... 21CBD9A6... Add me up ladies only
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by biggerboyc(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
what happen to ur first relationship. is it ur fault or his. pls for the sake of ur child go back to ur husband no matter what the situation might be. no one will care for the child like the father. and if u are looking for love its not here u will find. 70% of guys on niraland are .... don't make the 2nd mistake
if its even necessary to even make another move

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by adamkevinlee: 5:08am On Jul 16, 2014
First of all, you need to make a friendship with the help of online through an original profile then build up the relationship. Now-a-days, A special websites for both married and unmarried people. Choose the best one and start the friendship.

dating a married man
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by ElFenomeno1: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agent Shola you are a disgrace to the human race.
Will you log out and get the f...uccccck out of that cyber cafe right now?
Stupid clown angry

bartnnaji: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by ElFenomeno1: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
forix4u: I know how it feels to be without sb to love and sb to love u back.... 21CBD9A6... Add me up ladies only

Oponu ayirada

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
acada111:
I've been through a lot myself, so I get angry when I see inexperienced people talk anyhow.
Anyway, I hope your day went well?

sure and hope urs went well too
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
biggerboyc: what happen to ur first relationship. is it ur fault or his. pls for the sake of ur child go back to ur husband no matter what the situation might be. no one will care for the child like the father. and if u are looking for love its not here u will find. 70% of guys on niraland are .... don't make the 2nd mistake
if its even necessary to even make another move

thanks@ Biggerboyc, the issue is not the going back
the issue is going back to die, are u ready to conduct my funeral
and can u live with the knowledge that u assisted someone to die
directly or indirectly?

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
adamkevinlee: First of all, you need to make a friendship with the help of online through an original profile then build up the relationship. Now-a-days, A special websites for both married and unmarried people. Choose the best one and start the friendship.

dating a married man

thanks @Adamkeyinlee, i already have a comprehensive online profile on fb and those
who ve contacted already seen me
as for those marital websites, i was almost duped of 45,000 from one of them
the fear of marriage websites is the beginning of wisdom!
let me try nl if nothing comes of it, then so be it.
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by biggerboyc(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
soulsearch:

directly or indirectly?
can't advice u to go back if its not safe. but just try and relax so that same mistake will not be repeated. wish u a successful relationship ahead

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by soulsearch: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
biggerboyc:
can't advice u to go back if its not safe. but just try and relax so that same mistake will not be repeated. wish u a successful relationship ahead

thanks i appreciate your candid advice please include me in your prayers
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by famio34(m): 3:17am On Jul 20, 2014
Add my pin 30D8CD84 or call me on 2348030405991.
Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by Noorlina(f): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2014
Bye

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by sonitadion(f): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello... I sent you a mail. Can you please respond. Just to talk. I feel you

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
soulsearch:

directly or indirectly?

Soulsearch I relly commend ur courage to save ur life irrespective of people's opinions. Am also a single mum and I was left to no option than to leave due to domeestic violence that almost claimed my life.my utmmost joy now is my baby girl and I relly thank God for seeing me tru it

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by dantti2006(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello Soulsearch. I think u should start with having male friends u hang out wit wen u need 2, and friends u can talk 2and unwind afta a long day. Go 4rm there and a nice guy 2settle wit will come along

1 Like

Re: Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love by azpekuliar: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
@OP, Can you add me up? 769114D3 Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Guy For A Date Am New Here / If You Ever Lived In 1004 Estate, Vi. Sign In Here / REPOST: Woman In America Looking For Nice Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.