Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven (694 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Full Proof: Christians/Atheists The Missing Link Has Been Found ! / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2008
Have you been labouring hard to do good by the bible, do you truly believe that heaven and hell exists?
The thief on the cross stole heaven surely you can too, even do better you can send your family and loved ones there.
I am suprised that all the smart Christian apologists in this forum have not taken that way out they would not need to be in this corrupt world.
But I will assume they have not realised this, let me throw light on it.
My plan is simple you have to make use of the theological loop hole.
Jesus christ is the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through him. All you have to do is believe and salvation is yours! Amazing isnt it. So why don't you get a gun round up your family tie them and at least tell them they are about to die in your hands, oh and by the way make sure you live in a state where the death penalty is still on. When they give their lives to christ simply kill them, free one way ticket to heaven for them. As for you call the police get arrested and make sure you get on death row, if by some mistake you don't get it just keep trying by sending more loved ones over there. When you are on death row your actions would dawn on you as bad you will have time to repent surely by believing you are saved! That easy, no prayers no penance just heaven for you as the lethal injection( big rope for naija) takes your life you will know surely that you have made heaven.
So if this life is not nearly as sweet as the after life which will last for eternity, why not leave now. You will be asleep until God ends this world and wakes you up, you will not feel time pass at all.
Why are you christians not practicing this?
Re: Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven by huxley(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2008
Idea, idea. But John List beat you to it many years ago.
Re: Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2008
I know he did why are Christians not going that way, all this I believe in heaven and hell and if the bible says it I believe it surely it is a full proof plan don't you think?
Re: Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven by huxley(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

I know he did why are Christians not going that way, all this I believe in heaven and hell and if the bible says it I believe it surely it is a full proof plan don't you think?

What do you think? Do you think John List is in heaven? In my opinion, he "is in heaven?". smiley
Re: Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven by Thor(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2008
If you believe in heaven (I don't) and you are a Christian, then you will know that God is ever forgiving. So, whatever sins you commit you will be forgiven and go to heaven (if it exists) which it probably dosent.

What is for sure is that you will be eaten by worms grin
Re: Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2008
If you believe in heaven (I don't) and you are a Christian, then you will know that God is ever forgiving. So, whatever sins you commit you will be forgiven and go to heaven (if it exists) which it probably dosent

That is the Moral lesson of the new testament it doesnt matter what you do just believe and heaven would be yours. grin I still say it most of these guys do not really believe inside.

Anyway Sunday school is back on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176572.64.html#msg2897618 we are having a blast!
Re: Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven by mrcastool: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
u shldnt kill other christians because they are necessary to save the rest of the world and its not fair to God, it is written that God has no pleasure in the death of even the wicked. by the way Love will never think of such, hence that is why true christians that truly believe dont and cant do it.
sorry ya last post on that section was 2008.
Re: Full Proof Plan To Make Heaven by 5solas(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2010
@OP
I have never read a more blatant display of ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Good News / 24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? / A Question For All Xtains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.