Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,574 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? (211502 Views)

Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / How To Make Liquid Soap And Where To Get The Elements ? / I Want To How To Make Liquid Soap And The Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? by Donesunday: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2019
Learn how to produce 25 liters of liquid soap with just 1000 naira chemical
learn why you should not use caustic soda for your liquid soap.

I have been running my laundry shop for over 10 years now with my own soap i have written a detailed article on how you can produce quality soap with little capital

https://iwillshout.com/make-liquid-soap/
Re: How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? by oskaaay(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
airminem:
@ OP
May youR hardwork and effort wil continue to bring forth best result for u. The info you ve put out here, will for generations (even internet ends) always put skilled values to those Hands who want them. I ve posted this on 23rd November 2017. By this time, i hope you ve gotten good results 'in cash' for this helpful tips.
Thank You
Amen. Glad it helped.

Its now updated with full guide link added for free too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? by oskaaay(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
For those messaging, the guide now updated, check the link
Re: How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? by Perfectella(f): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
checkmateman:
Abeg help me, my problem here is quantity; I bought cmc 1/4, texapon 1/2, sulphuric 1, sls 1/4, ash 1/2, caustic soda 1/4. And I use up all of them except for sls which I use half and now the soap the pepper dey for hand as is as if the caustic soda too much please what do I do
add more water with little soda ash
Re: How To Make LIQUID SOAP (used For Washing Dishes, Cars, Clothes, Windows Etc.)? by Perfectella(f): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
creamierover:
Hi guys pls can glycerin be added to hand wash soap making. Thanks.
yes very well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.