Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (26620 Views)

Demonology 101: 25 Facts About Demons / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by haibe(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
manny4life:

He does not believe they exist...

he said they don't exist. Not that he believes they don't exist. That's why I asked him to prove
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Most of spiritual experiences in Nigeria are just hallucinations or dreams caused by malaria/fasting, or normal dreams taken too seriously.

U neva see anything...
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
blackchukky:
Embark on an excursion to TB's church
afterall demons are being dealt with daily there.
then all your doubts will be cleared
TB Joshua and other miracle working charlatans don't like being investigated. You dare not enter their premises with your own video cameras.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
You will neva believe demons exist till you meet one. Talking from experience
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by armadeo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
People dey sha. See where una dey put eye?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by sleekman(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Scientists in the house, please talk to these children. Demons are not real. They do not exist. Scientists searched for them and found nothing. undecided
Demons Not Real? Really Seun? Perhaps Air Is Not Real Cos No One Has Seen Air. No One Has Seen Xrays But They Can Heal As Well As Kill. Seun There Is D Devil, D Great Serpent Made Of Precious Stones.There Are D Princes Of This World, Demons/Spirits, Rulers, Authorities, Death & Hades. They Are All Fallen Angels Of Which D Devil Was And Is D Most Powerful. Archangel Micheal Could Only Defeat By D Word Of D Lamb
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Most of spiritual experiences in Nigeria are just hallucinations or dreams caused by malaria/fasting, or normal dreams taken too seriously.

Are you to tell me that those demons that confess live during deliverance sessions are hallucinations and dreams....!
Se ope ti e,eniba lomo
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by homesteady(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Scientists in the house, please talk to these children. Demons are not real. They do not exist. Scientists searched for them and found nothing. undecided

Ermmm, because scientists haven't found it doesn't mean it does not exist!
A Scientist found Oxygen, does this mean it didn't exist before he found it?

Yes I've witnessed people afflicted with demons! not just people, but people that I know very well!

2 Likes

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
There are also demons in the toilet grin.

Yes, everywhere

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by ifeomaekol(f): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
cramjones:
In my years of joining nairaland this is the dumbest post I have read. This is the bane of the problem. People pick up poor kids from the village and make them slaves in the name of being house helps. A so called Pastor looks at a 15 year old girl and concludes she has 5 demons, even goes ahead to name them. How idiotic can this be? This is why these kids are abused, the law does not protect them, they do all sort of terrible things to them in the name of excorcism! Nigerian lawyers must rise up and put a bill forward that would protect these kids.

Nigerians are so wicked. In more civilized climes, if you want to help a girl from the village, it is simple. Adopt her, or become her foster parent. If you want a nanny pay for one! Don't let someone be your slave in the exchange of food and shelter. This must stop!

If the pastor is so gifted in excosizing people, why don't he cast the demon of corruption plaguing Nigeria. Or the demons infested in Boko Haram. When he does that, I will be very convinced.

All right thinking Nigerians should condemn this post - muslims, christians, aethists and agnostics alike. This is despicable and reveals the brokeness in Nigeria.

-CramJones

you made a great point,.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
haibe:

is this scriptural? I mean deliverance session and all this. Why can't you follow Jess footsteps in casting out demons?

I still wonder why only black Christians do all this. There must be an atom of superstition here
We go through all of this as black xtians coz of our background and history...
9ja i hail
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by steppins: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
You don dey claim Mr agnostic.
If person rub powder for face, wear white cloth for night come meet you, e go clear for your eye.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Did you meet a demon? Tell us all about your meeting with the demon. Let's discuss it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Na him i dey tell Seun....infact he wld become useless within 24hrs if handled...
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Pr0ton: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pr0ton:
One thing is certain.... A believer can not be a demon-possessed

Edited: The above post was when I was still a Christian grin

I understand now that this so-called demon possession aint anything spectacular. They are mere psychological disturbance. Pastors don't know anything about it as they are always erroneously attributing it to the supernatural. They only get "clues" from the victim and then conclude that they are demon possessed. Then they hurl prayers on the victim, who also is "falsely" convicted that s/he is possessed. A kind of "placebo effect" takes over; making the victim behave in weird ways like vomitting and the likes.

NOTE: There might be some better scientific explanation I'm ignorant of at the moment.

Bottom line: demon possession is nonsense
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by primateayoola(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
manny4life:

Oga, sometimes it's best to be quiet. You talk about being a man and of age, act like it. It isn't all threads you post your gibberish, take it to the politics section.

Truth is always as bitter as being in hell,this is not a question of politics or something.

The real demons reside in our leaders but instead of our so called pastors exorcising these demons,rather they are aiding them,extorting the havenots and truamatising the innocent and helpless ones.

OMG!!! Exorcised 5 demons from someone in that same spot crowded with unholy and naïve souls including the OP.
Infact OP wetin ur eyes go see,no be una go fit stay here to dey narrate am.

Abeg free the helpless,innocent poor girl.

#NaijaFullOfCounterfeitPastors oh sorry Actors.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yes, everywhere
Myth
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Na him i dey tell Seun....infact he wld become useless within 24hrs if handled...
I believe in the existence of evil people who do wicked things to innocent people. But they're not demons, they are flesh and blood like you & I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by haibe(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Did you meet a demon? Tell us all about your meeting with the demon. Let's discuss it.
you are yet to prove that they don't exist
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
I believe in the existence of evil people who do wicked things to innocent people. But they're not demons, they are flesh and blood like you & I.

You are getting close

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Myth

You think?
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by tete7000(m): 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
voltron:
Thanks Guys.

@sarrasin Mind you I have no intention of confronting a demon nor a demon-possessed. everything I have learned since childhood tells you to steer clear. It seems demons in modern times have come as close to reality as the mallam selling provisions down the street. manifestations are so frequent these days. it gives one great concern.

When i moved to my rented apartment, a pastor had to come and do some cleansing because the previous tenant was a traditionalist of sorts. who knows what spirits he left behind. throughout my stay i have experienced odd happenings which i have ignored because it could be something else.

Now I am ready to get a house-help and this happens sad embarassed How can I tell normal behavior from demon-induced behavior the thought of having someone do evil stuff to my kid when i am not at home scares me dead. I just cannot wrap my head around this phenomenon which is why i am seeking help. Practical Help. most of the articles I have read sound like fantasy stories.

@joagbaje. i mention spirits cos i hear that some dead folks never get to go so they hang around people especially vulnerable minors. so are they demons too? I also learned that demons are as old as earth itself. they have knowledge and are very intelligent. how can one match such experience when confronted with a demon. from the looks of it, this young girl is an illiterate, how she is expected to wake up one morning and become a war demon is beyond me.

My advice to you: Believe in God, follow his commandment, let the Spirit of Almighty God dwell in you and permeate your sorrounding. Be vigilant and prayerful and demon will stay clear of you. Even if a possessed person enters your house, if you house is structured for God they become uncomfortable and leave. Jesus says 'He who lives in you is greater than he that live in the world'
One of the potent tools satan uses against people is fear. He makes them believe there are demons around wanting to conquer them. He uses people to instill fear of enemies into many. Churches becomes enemicentric centres where focus rather than be on God shifted to the devil. While I don't deny the existence of demons, I often ask why have Christians mortgage their faith for fear of demons. Christ says 'If the son of man set you free you shall be free indeed.(John 8:36)' Another place the scripture says 'The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father. (Romans 8:15)"
Devil runs from the children of God and not the other way round.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Jarus(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
You believe it because your religion says so, not because you have personally met the Jinn and confirmed their existence, but they don't exist.

Oga, I have witnessed and experienced Jinn and have enough proof to they exist.

Have you met electric current before? Does electric current exist?

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Horus(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=15pt]Ghouls, Specters, & Demons[/size]

Evil Spirits exist and roam the earth as the wind travels through the atmosphere. These disembodied spirits are trapped here on the physical abode, not being able to transcend to higher realms because of their love for the physical or simply because of their low vibrations of ether. They use the living to fulfill their desires, fantasies dreams, and pleasures. They feed off your fear, your worries, your depression, your tears, your very own soul if you let them (refer to Actual Fact: Feeding The Forces). Their Scientist (Caucasians) opened up a vortex, obliterating an Atom by using The Hadron Collider. This resulted in more Ghoul and Demon Spirits from the lower abode to have access to the physical world; taking over bodies at will. They roam during the day while more of these Legions come between the hours of 2:30 am-3:30 am, using those who are drunken or intoxicated making them do things they normally wouldn't do. Yet you Open yourself up to them when you angry, drunk, intoxicated, listening to their music, tones and vibrations. If you have a Hebrew name, Arabic Name or names of their Tonguage, you can open yourself up to them. How? When someone calls your name, you look to see who's calling you; it's the same with spirits, they respond to their tone. Once your name is called and you respond, All of The Spirits With that name/tone will attract to your body like a magnet (refer to Actual Fact #18 Tone, Sound, DNA, Molecules, Vibrational Frequencies). This is why Negroids/Africans, (Nuwaupians) have names linked backed to their own Salafu "Race" of people. Tones they can identify with. Even with the Deceased Body, These Spirits will feed off the dead body to feel again. They are attracted to the gases that death emits. We had Ancient Rituals That prevented these specters from being attracted to the dead bodies. Until We Know the Rituals again it is best to cremate the body to protect it from those ghouls. Returning it back to dust, Mother Nature, Mother Neter, Neuter, Neutron, so that these Evil Spirits won't have anything to feed on. A lot of spirits can't ascend to higher abodes because they're trapped to where their body lies. The spirit is in the blood, so if blood that is in the marrow hasn't completely gone, then the spirit can't go until the whole body is gone....

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Nuwaupu.Outformation.Updates/posts/532081460189323
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by ribbit: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
cramjones:
In my years of joining nairaland this is the dumbest post I have read. This is the bane of the problem. People pick up poor kids from the village and make them slaves in the name of being house helps. A so called Pastor looks at a 15 year old girl and concludes she has 5 demons, even goes ahead to name them. How idiotic can this be? This is why these kids are abused, the law does not protect them, they do all sort of terrible things to them in the name of excorcism! Nigerian lawyers must rise up and put a bill forward that would protect these kids.

Nigerians are so wicked. In more civilized climes, if you want to help a girl from the village, it is simple. Adopt her, or become her foster parent. If you want a nanny pay for one! Don't let someone be your slave in the exchange of food and shelter. This must stop!

If the pastor is so gifted in excosizing people, why don't he cast the demon of corruption plaguing Nigeria. Or the demons infested in Boko Haram. When he does that, I will be very convinced.

All right thinking Nigerians should condemn this post - muslims, christians, aethists and agnostics alike. This is despicable and reveals the brokeness in Nigeria.

-CramJones

i endorse this comment

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by toyo4souls(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kay17:
One thing is clear, the fact these demons are largely invisible complicates studies relating to their existence/behaviour. From my own experience, demons drink petrol. They love petrol. Hence the petrol scarcities.

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by tete7000(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:

Demons exist everywhere. Often times reading through posts on Nairaland you will come to know many comments here are demon induced but that shouldn't be preoccupation of a serious Christian. Demon should be running from Christians not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Misogynist2014(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

You think?
According to the Bible, demons are fallen angels, with the ability to possess and tempt and harm, nothing more.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jarus:
I amd a Muslim and I believe there is Jinn (not the exact translation of demon, but very close to the translation).
A jinn is also a demon
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppins:
You don dey claim Mr agnostic.
If person rub powder for face, wear white cloth for night come meet you, e go clear for your eye.
Yes, I would be scared, because a crazy human stranger with poor fashion sense broke into my home.

haibe:
you are yet to prove that they don't exist
I don't know how to prove that something doesn't exist. Do you? What I can say is that there is no good reason to believe that demons exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by Seun(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jarus:
Have you met electric current before? Does electric current exist?
Yes, I have been shocked by electric current many times, and it powers my gadgets. Numerous experiments have been conducted to confirm its existence. Those experiments have been repeated many times by different people all over the world. And the results have been consistent.

Oga, I have witnessed and experienced Jinn and have enough proof to they exist.
Do share your experiences and "proof" with us.
Re: Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts by steppins: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Seun:
Yes, I would be scared, because a crazy human stranger with poor fashion sense broke into my home.

Hahahahahhahaha!
I wish I could come down to Ota and scare you shitless!
Abeg, no deceive people jor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft / Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ? / Similarities Between Christianity And African Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.