Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (154909 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yes, this is going to be my first car and u don't know much about cars so will appreciate any information u can give meq
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated! We will look into this and get back to you shortly. I will assume that you want a 2005 model of them all...
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by lastmanstandn(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fhemmmy:

2005 Porsche Cayenne . . . . ONLY 3M Naira

Mr. Fhemmy. I'm holding you to your 3M tag on the 2005 Porsche. I hope to do business with u by December.

Thanks.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:13am On Oct 08, 2014
venorite:
Yes, this is going to be my first car and u don't know much about cars so will appreciate any information u can give meq

If you dont know much about cars and will be your first ride, if you really want my honest opinion, i will advice you tell me your budget and i will be able to advice you on what that could afford you.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2014
lastmanstandn:

Mr. Fhemmy. I'm holding you to your 3M tag on the 2005 Porsche. I hope to do business with u by December.

Thanks.

As of today, it will cost us 550K Naira to 600K Naira to clear the 2005 Model Porsche, however, if you order by December, i for sure wont be able to deliver with 3M Naira as the new tariff will be taking effect in January..... What the tariff will be by then, we have no idea.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:23am On Oct 08, 2014
venorite:
Pls how much to deliver a Toyota highlander 2005 limited edition, Toyota matrix, Toyota camry big daddy and Toyota Avalon... Am looking to get either of this car and the prices will determine which I would go for. I want total price including clearing. And how does payment go?

2005 Highlander limited will cost you 2.65M Naira, we have a 2006 with all gadget that could be yours for only 2.7M Naira
2005 Matrix with fabric could be yours for only 1.55M naira, while we could get you a 2005 Toyota Camry with fabric for only 1.6M Naira, and leather will be only 1.8M Naira, and a 2005 Avalon could be yours at a cost of ONLY 2M Naira.
But like i said earlier, if we know your budget, we could advice you on what it could afford you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks sir, like your candid approach, am looking for something within the 1million range. Thanks
Fhemmmy:

If you dont know much about cars and will be your first ride, if you really want my honest opinion, i will advice you tell me your budget and i will be able to advice you on what that could afford you.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2014
What of 2003 model of that camry big daddy and matrix?
Fhemmmy:

2005 Highlander limited will cost you 2.65M Naira, we have a 2006 with all gadget that could be yours for only 2.7M Naira
2005 Matrix with fabric could be yours for only 1.55M naira, while we could get you a 2005 Toyota Camry with fabric for only 1.6M Naira, and leather will be only 1.8M Naira, and a 2005 Avalon could be yours at a cost of ONLY 2M Naira.
But like i said earlier, if we know your budget, we could advice you on what it could afford you
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Hello fhemmy, how much can I get BMW 745LI, milk coloured and very neat. 2004 model. It should be Accident free, one owner used with a leather interior and with complete specification. Preferably from America. Please reply ASAP.......how long will it take to land it in Nigeria?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
venorite:
Thanks sir, like your candid approach, am looking for something within the 1million range. Thanks

You are welcome. It is our job to see you make the right decision for yoy...... with 1m Naira you will be looking at the 2000 model of Camry and no matrix..... with 1.3m Naira could get you a matrix and 2002 camry for 1.3m as well
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
venorite:
What of 2003 model of that camry big daddy and matrix?

2093 camry could be yours for only 1.4m Naira but fabric
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimoz:
Hello fhemmy, how much can I get BMW 745LI, milk coloured and very neat. 2004 model. It should be Accident free, one owner used with a leather interior and with complete specification. Preferably from America. Please reply ASAP.......how long will it take to land it in Nigeria?

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated! Looking at your specs, I can tell you you will spend more than necessary. ?... 11 years old ride to be one owner is not simple and 11 years driven on different weather conditions but no fender bender will cost you, don't get me wrong, it is possible but the price might be enough to get you even a newer model, we'll look into this and get back to you shortly
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimoz:

Closest to milk that is available is white.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated! Looking at your specs, I can tell you you will spend more than necessary. ?... 11 years old ride to be one owner is not simple and 11 years driven on different weather conditions but no fender bender will cost you, don't get me wrong, it is possible but the price might be enough to get you even a newer model, we'll look into this and get back to you shortly
Okay, I can go for the white colour and willing to relax my taste a bit. Waiting to hear the quotation soonest.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimoz:

Okay, I can go for the white colour and willing to relax my taste a bit. Waiting to hear the quotation soonest.

Price depends on your choices, lemme know what you willing to relax from your list and will quote you accordingly.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tried calling you but to no avail... Are you on any social media, I can chat you up so we can discuss extensively...
Fhemmmy:

You are welcome. It is our job to see you make the right decision for yoy...... with 1m Naira you will be looking at the 2000 model of Camry and no matrix..... with 1.3m Naira could get you a matrix and 2002 camry for 1.3m as well
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
venorite:
Tried calling you but to no avail... Are you on any social media, I can chat you up so we can discuss extensively...

From Nigeria, u dial 009 - 1-647-702-8336...... leave me your number and I will give you a call
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
venorite:

I am on bbm, whatsapp and gtalk
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
wouldnt want to leave my number cos of spam, but u can send me a mail on venorite@gmail.com, my work schedule is very tight, am free 8pm till 6am nigerian time, anything other than that wont work.and some foreign number called me today, dont know if it was you
Fhemmmy:

From Nigeria, u dial 009 - 1-647-702-8336...... leave me your number and I will give you a call
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
venorite:
wouldnt want to leave my number cos of spam, but u can send me a mail on venorite@gmail.com, my work schedule is very tight, am free 8pm till 6am nigerian time, anything other than that wont work.and some foreign number called me today, dont know if it was you

Mail me at femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
venorite:

Mail me at femmmy.moto@gmail.com smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:39am On Oct 09, 2014
venorite:

CHeck out this, 2002 toyota camry LE ..... ONLY 1.3M Naira with only 165K Miles . . . Super clean

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:40am On Oct 09, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:40am On Oct 09, 2014
wink wink wink

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:41am On Oct 09, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:41am On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 3:42am On Oct 09, 2014
cool cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2014
wink
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Enjoy your weekend. ..... If you drive please don't drink!
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by venorite(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Boss, can you get your hands on Volkswagen bug and Honda civic 2002
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS by Fhemmmy: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
venorite:
Boss, can you get your hands on Volkswagen bug and Honda civic 2002

Yes, we can.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (169) (Reply)

Hyundai Elantra Or Tucson, Largest Selection Of Used Cars / Buying from COTONOU made easy / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.