Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale (1347 Views)

Run Your Own Social Networking Site, Hotel Booking Engine, Dating Community... / Meet Nigerians Singles For Dating, Marriage & Social Networking / Be Your Own Boss. Run An Online Dating/social Networking Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by aktunde(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2008
No more valid
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by talktohenr(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hmmm, lovely idea. So how much wld it cost?
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by aktunde(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2008
Thanks for your interest. Although, the current highest bidder is not a Nigerian. He is currently bidding for $3500. You can beat the price, and watch to see if you would be the highest. You may also find another highest bidder, and get 10% of the sales. Considering the time, effort and total cost of developing that site, the $3500 is a small offer. Beat that price, and get that site transfered to you within 24 hours. It is complete as you can see. Right away, people are already joining the site. Take note that the more the members, the more expensive it becomes. That is why the founder of face book, (Mark Zuckergerg) would not accept 12 billion USD to sell face book. Why? Because of the amount of users in the community. So, the more people are joining, the more expensive it becomes. Face book started in Havard University. The founder was just a student of the school then. That was four years ago. The founder is now a Multimillionare, controlling about 500 staffs. Face book did not start with great features like what you can see in haykay.com. Yet, it grew bigger, and the founder became a multimillionaire in a matter of four years.

You can be the next multimillionaire, by running your own Dating/ Social Networking site. As much as I know, no dating site in Nigeria or Africa at large has great features like this. This gives you an edge over any competitor in Nigeria (if you currently have any).

You may want to check it out again. Go to www.haykay.com/join.php . Login as : freeman. Password : fakepeople

The price includes the Hosting fee, unlimited technical support to you, till you get familiar with the everything about the site. You can see that it is 100% complete. Except you choose to change the home page to look Nigerian. That is just a minor job. I shall also show you how to remove my Google adsense banners, and add yours. This is where you can make real money from Google.

The current highest is bidding $3500. Try to beat that price. This is not the first I am selling. I have been selling domain names and websites abroad. I just decide to try my fellow Nigerians this time. You might have come accross some beautiful sites like that, and never imagine it was produced and sold by a Nigerian like you. Once I sell the site, I shall remove my name, and people might not be able to trace it to me again. That has always been the case with the sites I have sold.

If you need more information, feel free to get back to me.

Thanks

'Tunde
E-mail: aktunde@yahoo.com
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by yawatide(f): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
Just state your selling points man. No need regurgitating the stories of facebook, google et al tongue
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by aktunde(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2008
Common, Yawa-ti-de. I simply hope you know what it means to bid. In an average man's understanding, closing a transaction through bidding, simply means selling at the best buyer's offer. The current offer is $3,500. Since the bidding is still open, it simply means that any offer less than or equal to $3,500 is currently not acceptable. Simple.

I know you understand what "bidding" means even before now. But it's always good to answer every question in business, no matter how they come. That is why I have chosen to answer your question immediately.

I hope you got me right now? Best regards smiley
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by yawatide(f): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
Your first post did it all. I didn't need to hear (for the umpteenth time) the story of Zuckerberg and ppl like him. It's boring already and to my dismay (and maybe that of others), it appears, generally speaking, many nigerians (note: I am not referring to you specifically and am saying *generally speaking*) use those experiences to justify why they are doing something a certain way, without understanding the context and without being original in their own thinking.

CONCLUSION:
I understood you the first time. The other post was just fluff, IMHO.
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by aktunde(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
Nice One! Yawa-ti-de

I'm glad you spoke about the Nigerian mentality. I am a Nigerian, and I have to speak the way Nigerians understand. I would never adverstise this way in the U.K or U.S. There are platforms, where I could easily place this on auctions just like I have been doing. Once listed, there would be no time for all this converstations. But we are currently developing in Nigeria. Since we currently don't have platforms like Afternic where domain names and websites can be sold in Nigeria, I have come to appreciate a website like naira land, because I was made to understand that it's the greatest. That is why I am here. I belive we shall have platforms like the ones mentioned soon.

As regards the great names mentioned, it might nor mean anything to you, because I guess you are very familiar with the names. I can confidently tell you that one out of every 50 Nigerians might not know those names you are bored with, and how wealthy they are. If you think it's a lie, go to your church or mosque or where ever. Select 100 people. Don't ask regular internet users like you. You might be surprised that you wouldn't find a single person to give you the answer you desire.

In case you do not know, or you know but trying to ignore the fact; people not Nigerians alone, are inspired with the stories of great men. Especially, how they start small, and how they made it big. This is the major reason why you found those names there. Otherwise, the names are very irrelevant about what I am advertising.

If you are marketing a product, you stress the potentials in yours, in comparison to what others have done. That is how face book comes in ok? Face book is mentioned, because it's a popular site, which so many people are familiar with. Other wise, there would have been no need for it to be mentioned.

Keep ya head up friend! smiley
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by yawatide(f): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2008
woah! It didn't require a lecture now  tongue

Based on some of what you said above, I guess talktohenr wouldn't fall into the (paraphrasing) "go to your church/mosque and pick 100 people who rnt regular internet users".

Sure, some people need to b inspired.  You could have equally inspired them by providing a link (as I have done in the past on similar issues.  In fact, once on here, I provided a link to a youtube video on zuckerberg wink) to a site where they could read it for themselves.  For all we know (not saying you fall into this category), you could be adding/subtracting information which could mislead the very person you are trying to convince.  Thatz all.

Sorry for any misunderstanding. I am not here to put sand in your garri. I am only suggesting a better way to market your product.
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by aktunde(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2008
Nice one! Keep it up wink
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by shotster50(m): 4:18am On Oct 09, 2008
Hi, I just did a WHOIS check on your website and it says your domain is locked. Do know any particular reason why it is
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by aktunde(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
@Shortstar50

I am aware it is blocked. I intentionally asked my webhost to block it, and keep my information private. My web host is bluehost.com, U.S. I have listed the website for sale in other platform too. If I do not block it or hide my privacy settings, the domain could easily be transfered or high jacked . Assuming I intend running it, I would have left all information displayed in the WHOIS records. Right away, the details you would see is only that of my webhost. As a matter of fact, I payed for that service, especially to get it blocked.

However, if you are not convinced that I own it, I think editing the contents right beside you, could mean something to you. You can go to http://www.haykay.com/join.php. Below the "Join Now" button, click on "Terms and Conditions". A pop up window will open. Scroll down, and read "Facts about Haykay". You will find my name there. If you need proof that I bear that name, I can send it to you via e-mail.

If you are really serious about buying it, I advice you do not pay until you see me physically. The purpose it just to prove I own it, by editing the contents right in your presence. If you are not in the country, you can ask some one to act for you. Editing the content in the person's presence would also mean something.

Thanks for your reply, and have a good day.
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by shotster50(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2008
I was only checking. Thanks for clarifying anyway.
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by DualCore1: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2008
Moved to Technology Market
Reason: its obvious from the thread topic.
Re: A New Dating/social Networking Site For Sale by berryhill: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2008
I have one for sale and it goes for #25,000.Everything is already set and i will show you how to advertise the site on google for free and how to make $300 daily with your social networking site.
If you don't need the social networking site you need to know how to advertise on google and yahoo search engine for free and please note that i have been doing this for the past 4 months now so you can get started immediately.
The social networking site goes for #25,000 and once you get it i will send you the package on how to advertise your website on google and yahoo search engines for free to you for free so you can use or sell to make money also.
I am a masters degree holder in business administration and a married man with a lovely daughter so i know what it feels like to be broke or trying to get something but don't know how to go about it.
Call me on 07035783910 my name is michael.

(1) (Reply)

Premium Motor Spirit Available For Delivery At Your Tank Farm / Lpfo,ago Pfi For Immediate Transaction! / Electrical And Plumbing Installation Services(Email or call Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.