Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

what to do to regain lost of blood. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / what to do to regain lost of blood. (14061 Views)

Raw Blood Found In Fish Pepper Soup Sold At An Eatery In Abuja (Photos) / Fast Food Owners Who Cook With Menstrual Flows, Faeces, Blood Apprehended / Which Blood Tonic Do U Suggest Is D Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what to do to regain lost of blood. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
gudpm NL. Pls she needs help. I lost alot of blood during my mesturation, what food, fruit or drug wil I tk to regain blood lost?
Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by starpon1: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2014
zobo bt if dat 1 is nt enough then u can ask suarez

1 Like

Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
[quote author=starpon1]zobo bt if dat 1 is nt enough then u can ask suarez[/quot thanks
Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by lomaxx: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Take Haematinics. Astymin is good.
Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by okenwa(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2014
Eat vegetable food/ soup like ugwu soup, alefo or green leaf. You may also drink a mixture of liquid milk and maltina. And lot of water during d day. You will be glad if you comply.

2 Likes

Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by okenwa(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Eat vegetable food/ soup like ugwu soup, alefo or green leaf. You may also drink a mixture of liquid milk and maltina. And lot of water during d day. You will be glad if you comply.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
[quote author=okenwa]Eat vegetable food/ soup like ugwu soup, alefo or green leaf. You may also drink a mixture of liquid milk and maltina. And lot of water during d day. You will be glad if you comply.[/quote thanks alot

1 Like

Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by daveP(m): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2014
The natural way'l be better-vegetables and any malt drink.a week is enough if taken constantly.
Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by Simplykay(f): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2014
Yes, I agree with Okenwa. Pumpkin leaf/Ugu is a very good source of Iron. Others are Liver (Chicken, Turkey, Cow liver), Soyabeans, Spinach/Efo, Peanuts, Cashewnuts.
Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by tosynhovic: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe: gudpm NL. Pls she needs help. I lost alot of blood during my mesturation, what food, fruit or drug wil I tk to regain blood lost?
Your menstruation? you are supposed to be a guy.

1 Like

Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by spyg1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2014
[quote author=ChEkWaSIyKe][/quote] are u new on NL? Don't delete anythin in the box when u r quoting someone.
Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by crowntoro(f): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe: gudpm NL. Pls she needs help. I lost alot of blood during my mesturation, what food, fruit or drug wil I tk to regain blood lost?
Are you a male or a female?
Re: what to do to regain lost of blood. by PrincessB1(f): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cook fresh cassava leaves as it helps regain blood

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Amunututu Leaves / Help Me Ladies! My Rice Is Too Wet! / How To Eat Meat In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.