Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ramadan Series: How Allah Honours His Messenger(peace And Blessings Be Upon Him) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Series: How Allah Honours His Messenger(peace And Blessings Be Upon Him) (494 Views)

The Importance And Blessings Of Gratitude In Islam / Finding Peace And Contentment: How Our Words Affect Our Hearts / Converting To Islam: British Women On Prayer, Peace And Prejudice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Series: How Allah Honours His Messenger(peace And Blessings Be Upon Him) by tbaba1234: 3:28am On Jul 01, 2014
Assalam Aleikum,

A new series for Ramadan examines the honour Allah gives His Messenger(peace and blessings be upon him) in the Quran and how that reflects in how a muslim regards the Messenger(peace and blessings be upon him).

I consider this an incredible study.

Special thanks to my teacher Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan.

May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah and help us benefit.

Ameen.
Re: Ramadan Series: How Allah Honours His Messenger(peace And Blessings Be Upon Him) by malvisguy212: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
tbaba1234: Assalam Aleikum,

A new series for Ramadan examines the honour Allah gives His Messenger(peace and blessings be upon him) in the Quran and how that reflects in how a muslim regards the Messenger(peace and blessings be upon him).

I consider this an incredible study.

Special thanks to my teacher Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan.

May Allah accept it as an act of Ibadah and help us benefit.

Ameen.
peace bro. After reading the title of your thread for some times, and I compare it to what a friend say, I just want to ask you a question.

You said, "peace and blessing of Allah be upon Him"my question is this. WHY WOULD SOMEONE WHO IS SAID TO BE IN HEAVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD NEED THE PRAYER OF A SINFUL MEN TO INVOKE THE PEACE AND BLESSING OF GOD? OR ,YOU ARE NOT SURE IF HE WAS IN HEAVEN?
COMPARE TO WHAT JESUS SAY" MY PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU NOT AS THE WORLD GIVET.

SHALOM .

(1) (Reply)

Qur'an Is The Greatest Miracle / Mother Of The House / Chastity Issues By Abul Banaat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.