Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. (4321 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / Photo: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko Involved Car Crash / Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Pulse4real: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2014
Before the bleaching started.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by derrick333(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2014
kennygee: Before the bleaching started.
did he?
Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2014
derrick333: did he?

Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by derrick333(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2014
kennygee:

Google is your friend.
miss Kenny ha!! Ode beru oloyun, shay NA google Tel me say him bleech ni??

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2014
...or maybe before he was rich enough to buy the cream that suits his skin.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2014
derrick333: miss Kenny ha!! Ode beru oloyun, shay NA google Tel me say him bleech ni??

You will find his recent pictures there with his discoloured face, thanks to bleaching.
Why are y'all making it look like he never bleached?
Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2014
kolawaxxy:

Enough to get it discoloured, or will you call it sun burn?
Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2014
kolawaxxy:

you will make a good Lawyer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by derrick333(m): 9:04am On Jul 01, 2014
kennygee:

You will find his recent pictures there with his discoloured face, thanks to bleaching.
Kenny didn't argue wit u,was only askin,its bin long I watch yoruba film ni
Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=derrick333] did he?[/quote oh Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§, he did.]
Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by derrick333(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=Lolaabokoku][/quote]oshee lola,olajude lawa gbabe asha idilewa,I b okoro now
Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Ogundale(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
kennygee:

mumu

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
He still looks quite old to me. The only difference is the mostache. I wont be surprised if he already had a pot belly then
Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ogundale:
mumu

If this is targeted at me, i will be more than pleased to dig you out of your pit of ignorance.
Pics attached.

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Asemo11(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2014

story for The Gods

abeg aunty na hypo or jik him use

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Asemo11:

story for The Gods

abeg aunty na hypo or jik him use

Uncle, please ask him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by Mutuwa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
kennygee:

Uncle, please ask him.

U don prove ur points ma..just rest ur case smiley
Re: Photo Of Yoruba Actor Jide Kosoko In His Youthful Age. by prowlG: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
not much change.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Funniest Davido Image While On Stage / Photos Of Nairalander Who Looks Exactly Like Jim Iyke - Amazing / Exposed!!!damola Olatunji Doesn’t Own Primestone Hotel – CEO, Primestone Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.