Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip (8019 Views)

Latest Photo Of 2face Idibia’s Sons / Latest Photo Shot Of Mercy Johnson / Latest Photo Of Iyanya What Can You Say About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by LobatanAfrica: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2014
There are two things that will make this news cause trouble online today,....what Wizkid seems to be doing and what he says in his caption. See them here.

http://lobatanafrica.com/what-will-people-say-about-wizkids-new-controversial-picture/
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by Airforce1(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Lemme book a space incase grin
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by farano(f): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2014
I want to see them here tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by Danielle22(f): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2014
Guy post pix here nau
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by Neldrizzy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
OP you be moda-fucker.. Post dah sh#t here

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by kelechiMarie(f): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
I half if i click dat link abeeegiii post d pics hia

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by Stunner1(f): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
angry
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by ggrin(f): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Make thunder fireangrylipsrsealed make I no talk shasmiley....I go open d link bee beewink,na bee beecheesy oh no think say ur juju catch me oh

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by Tval(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Where d pics?
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by Tval(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Jobless bloggers. Always misinterpreting things for their own selfish interests.
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by rattlesnake(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
I want to see them here tongue
Hey lady
I wanna spend some.cash on u
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by farano(f): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
rattlesnake:
Hey lady
I wanna spend some.cash on u
Lolz I like your style cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by ask1: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by rattlesnake(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
@farano:
Lolz I like your style cheesy
its not a style angry
I hardly use it
Just once in a while

wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by oluamid(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
Wey the pix na?

Meanwhile,
Do you have that event coming up and you want it covered? Do you have an event that you want streamed live to a specific audience anywhere in the world? Toritv, an affordable solution, is just a click away. [url]htpp://toritv.com[/url].
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by Jhosh(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
My 2014 New year resolution !!
Neva click on any link cuz nan chop chop d tin go chop yor mb..
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by hatux: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lemme help you guys out. But y'all must thank me later..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by kelechiMarie(f): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
is that the pic mmmtchew
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by Ashkormissy(f): 5:59am On Jul 02, 2014
kelechiMarie: is that the pic mmmtchew
U wldnt read meanin to it until u open dah link.....
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by okanewton: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Smartweb.com.ng is not a scam,their hosting my site till date,if you are unstable web scipt on your site,then delete it and installed new one ,their much more,wordpress not nigeria friendily,are usa scripts are mostily not nigeria friendily,u can ecommerce such prestashop,and others see my site at www.agwotu.com.ng/presta
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by okanewton: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Hello everyone here in nigeria many of you guys are looking for way to make money on the internet but can not, now let me show hot secret of making at lease $2000 a month from a paid website previewing page, you give them your opinoun and your account is credited in dollars, if you prefer unlimited web traffic to you site for free and start making thousands of dollars on the internet?or you want to get a web tools that summit your site to search free every month?then order for the book online for less than $6 ,that is less than 750 naira nigeria money, not up to you recharge card money a week ,click www.agwotu.com.ng/presta
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by okanewton: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Hello if you want your site to appear in top google top ten search guaranteed then look at www.agwotu.com.ng/presta
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by seankay(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Pass me d claro cool
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by okanewton: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Free web traffic from a site www.agwotu.com.ng/presta
Re: Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip by okanewton: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Turkey police arrest two is suspects men plotting attack on new year eve www.agwotu.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Girl Caught Twerking Her Ass With No Pants / World's Most Beautiful Actress / Shocking Photos Of Celebs Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.