Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Please Who Else Is Experiencing This ?? >:( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Who Else Is Experiencing This ?? >:( (518 Views)

Is Anybody Experiencing This With Nairaland? / Why Nigeria Is Experiencing Fresh Petrol Queues – IPMAN / Problem With Uploading Picture On NL, Who Else Is Experiencing It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Else Is Experiencing This ?? >:( by Onlinebizexpert(m): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2014
For about a month now I have been experiencing some strange things on mu glo line.

I don"t know what it is but i call it INTERFERENCE , it happens as follows

if MR A calls me and I pick up the call to answer the voice i would hear would be that of another person, it just seems like am answering another persons call on my GLO line, initially I thought it was coincidence or a prank but it has happened like 5 or more times.

it has almost put me in trouble,

For example when my madam called me , I picked up the call only to hear the husky voice of a male shocked shocked shocked, I was shocked I had to terminate the call, and I called her back immediately and this time I was talking to the real person(madam), see me they question am like james bond abi jack bauer (you cant blame me as a typical IGBO man, I had to make sure nobody was tampering with my INVESTMENT) and she said that she did not give her phone to anybody.

And just this morning my DAD called me and when I picked an HAUSA man was busy shouting on the top of his voice at the other end of the line, I JUST jejely cut the call and gently called my dad back and he said that he did not give his phone to anybody......I did not ask further questions to avoid the repeat of what happened in the case of madam

em sorry for the above story I only wanted to illustrate how the INTERFERENCE occurs.

so back to my QUESTIONS:

1. Is anybody experiencing such a problem.?
2. if yes, is it a ONE MAN PROBLEM abi GENERAL ISSUE?
3. IS it caused by the plan that my glo line is running on ?
4. How then can i rectify this problem.?

please your mature and helpful advice is urgently needed

THANKS
Re: Please Who Else Is Experiencing This ?? >:( by msporche(f): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2014
Maybe you shloud try calling their customer care.

(1) (Reply)

My School / Dora Akunyili For Burial August 28 / Health Insurance (hmo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.