Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Fact: Mikel Is A Calamity, Nigeria's Waterloo Began When Onazi Stepped Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fact: Mikel Is A Calamity, Nigeria's Waterloo Began When Onazi Stepped Out (557 Views)

Mikel Is Part Of Our Problem – Chelsea’s Club Legend Reveals / Why Keeping John Obi Mikel Is Chelsea’s Best Transfer Move So Far This Summer / Mikel Is 7th Best Paid African Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact: Mikel Is A Calamity, Nigeria's Waterloo Began When Onazi Stepped Out by Limerick: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2014
I wonder why Mikel is Considered indispensible. Make I hear again say Mikel no useless, una see as midfield collapse soon as Onazi was pulled out coza injury. angry

LWKMD!!!

1 Like

Re: Fact: Mikel Is A Calamity, Nigeria's Waterloo Began When Onazi Stepped Out by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2014
that mikel na backslider. I hate him wt pa$$ion.
Re: Fact: Mikel Is A Calamity, Nigeria's Waterloo Began When Onazi Stepped Out by experimentist: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Mikel is a shitt player who plays like a girl.. A pregnant one for that matter. If given ball Mikel will procrastinate and dance with it till he dispossess it.. That guy cause us problem yesterday and didn't even make much impact.. Enyeama made a lot of saves that were even supose to be goals.. He's only mistake was coming out for that corner knowing that he won't be able to catch the ball or punch it far away.. We also missed Tunde badly..

1 Like

Re: Fact: Mikel Is A Calamity, Nigeria's Waterloo Began When Onazi Stepped Out by Limerick: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
experimentist: Mikel is a shitt player who plays like a girl.. A pregnant one for that matter. If given ball Mikel will procrastinate and dance with it till he dispossess it.. That guy cause us problem yesterday and didn't even make much impact.. Enyeama made a lot of saves that were even supose to be goals.. He's only mistake was coming out for that corner knowing that he won't be able to catch the ball or punch it far away.. We also missed Tunde badly..
true talk@highlighted words

1 Like

Re: Fact: Mikel Is A Calamity, Nigeria's Waterloo Began When Onazi Stepped Out by SleekReek(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Limerick: I wonder why Mikel is Considered indispensible. Make I hear again say Mikel no useless, una see as midfield collapse soon as Onazi was pulled out coza injury. angry

LWKMD!!!

I couldn't have said it any better,the key lesson is this,in the world cup,your bench must be as good as your 11 regular players and this is where Keshi failed because it is a fact injuries will come,Franch Coach made only one subsitution Griezmann and he made the difference that is tactical experience at work and the strenght of a bench...the choice of players he took to the world cup was questionable,no Nosa Igbebior,no Mba,we had no reliable back-up for the midfield,yes i know we have no world class players but we do have very talented players we could have used to reach at least the quarter final.

I feel sad but i still hope our NFF will do the right thing,we can one day rule the world of soccer.

1 Like

Re: Fact: Mikel Is A Calamity, Nigeria's Waterloo Began When Onazi Stepped Out by Limerick: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sleek Reek:

I couldn't have said it any better,the key lesson is this,in the world cup,your bench must be as good as your 11 regular players and this is where Keshi failed because it is a fact injuries will come,Franch Coach made only one subsitution Griezmann and he made the difference that is tactical experience at work and the strenght of a bench...the choice of players he took to the world cup was questionable,no Nosa Igbebior,no Mba,we had no reliable back-up for the midfield,yes i know we have no world class players but we do have very talented players we could have used to reach at least the quarter final.

I feel sad but i still hope our NFF will do the right thing,we can one day rule the world of soccer.
yh, on a match against france, once ya midfield is not in gud shape, you r definitely gon flop.

(1) (Reply)

Okagbare Sets The Pace In Paris With 200m Victory! / This Will Be Beneficial To You / Brazil Coach Scolari Hands In Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.