Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,175 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader (860 Views)

PDP Will Return In 2019 - Abdullahi Maibasira, PDP National Youth Leader / Picture : An Advice To Youth Corpers. / Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by ochejoseph(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Come this Saturday July 5th 2014 Rethink Nigeria will be Hosting the National Youth Leader of the PDP Hon Abdullahi Husseini Maibasira to an event at the Lounge Wuse II Abuja By 8 pm.
Rethink Nigeria is a Non profit organization
incorporated in the United States of America ,it strives to empower ordinary people to DO extraordinary things that positively improve their lives and ultimately impact their environment and the world.

For More Details follow the youth Leaders twitter Handle www.twitter.com/Nat_YouthLeader

Re: Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by lakpalakpa: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2014
Killer Party..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by ochejoseph(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2014
lakpa lakpa: Killer Party..

grin grin grin grin
I guess you meant APC the supporters of APC and their Armed wing Bokoharam !!!
Re: Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
National Youth Leader my foot! Ochejoseph,tell me what he has done so far for the nigerian youths. What are his achievements so far?

Re: Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by Firefire(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
National Youth Leader of the PDP and not for Nigerian Youth.

So, dont expect any good thing from him to the youth.

For the Nigerian Youth; turn to:

The Federal Ministry of Youth Development
http://www.youthdevelopment.gov.ng/

Maybe they have anything for you.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by BrokenTV: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
berem: National Youth Leader my foot! Ochejoseph,tell me what he has done so far for the nigerian youths. What are his achievements so far?

Berem kindly tell me what your 52 years old supporters of APC youth leader have also achieved for the men (youth). I won't say youth because he is going into extinction. That the PDP youth leader age bracket is within late 20' s to early 30's is an achievement for the youth.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Firefire: National Youth Leader of the PDP and not for Nigerian Youth.

So, dont expect any good thing from him to the youth.

For the Nigerian Youth; turn to:

The Federal Ministry of Youth Development
http://www.youthdevelopment.gov.ng/

Maybe they have anything for you.

Shalom!
thanks for the info!

Just because the maibasira dude is younger,these PDP e-rats are over-hyping him when he hasn't done anything since he was elected as a PDP youth leader.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by BrokenTV: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
berem: thanks for the info!

Just because the maibasira dude is younger,these PDP e-rats are over-hyping him when he hasn't done anything since he was elected as a PDP youth leader.

Nonsense!!!
You no dey shame say 52 years old man is your youth leader.
Re: Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
berem: thanks for the info!

Nonsense!!!

Kindly tell us what your geriatric youth leader has done since assuming that position biko.

Nne gi anwula!
Re: Picture: An Evening With The National Youth Leader by lakpalakpa: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
ochejoseph: I guess you meant APC the supporters of APC and their Armed wing Bokoharam !!!

I meant the Killer party headed by Jona-daft

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Liberia President Apologises To Nigeria / Ill Battle Jonathan For PDP Ticket-tafawa Balewa's Son / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.