Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (392513 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ThaSlimKidd: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
keleto:
Is a pity I could not take part in the interview today. Was involved in a motor accident on the Benin asaba Road. Thank God am alive, cos many died in the accident. Young shall grow motors at 1am. All hope is not lost. Lord I bless you
Wow!!!! Bless God you still here... Favour Defined!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Magnum7: 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Keleto, I'm sorry u had to experience that! Thank.God u are safe. May the souls of those who passed away rest in God. Pls contact UAC ASAP and inform them so u have a chance of interviewing. Wish u well.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by point45(m): 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Another round of waiting begins.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by gbengress1: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=point45 post=28228058]Another round of waiting begins.[/quote
Another round of waiting? Wen we neva do our interview....How did ur interview go?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Azo(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=SegunMike post=28219239]

why you are thanking God = being alive

That's called GRATITUDE abi o
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Azo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
simplex2:

Its a pity, but you shouldn't have traveled by night which is a high risk on its own. [bold] But I don't understand why you are thanking God for being alive 'because many others died'. Did the others that died don't deserve to be alive just like you?[/bold]

I don't seem to get it, just sounded insensitive to me.
Seriously this is a moronic statement.. No hard feelings..

6 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Azo:

I second

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Yancy(m): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2014
keleto:
Is a pity I could not take part in the interview today. Was involved in a motor accident on the Benin asaba Road. Thank God am alive, cos many died in the accident. Young shall grow motors at 1am. All hope is not lost. Lord I bless you
I sympathize wit you bro. Travel during the day or at nite, its only by God's grace & protection we arrive safely at our destination. Even a 10mins movement is a journey so we shuld be grateful to God in all. We are nt better than dos dat loose their lives evryday buh we ll alwaz tnk God still. I implore u to call dat is if u still ve the number of the workforce agent dat asked of our locations to inquire dey can make alternative arrangement for u. I believe dis is d number dat called me 08137332173. Its well....
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by echeumeh: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2014
nobleone:
I did mine today. GSS @ CAPLC quite interesting. You need to remember wot u applied for when u were filling the form on their website. Your personal interview will revolve around it
. Hey dear, pls I've really forgotten what I applied for from the functions,but I was given PM, do u think u can help with a list of possible original functions, could bring back my memory of whsat I chose
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by simplex2: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Azo:

Looooll!!!! Why should I have hard feelings over your personal opinion? Its yours and you're entitled to it. I still insist the guy was wrong in his post. He was thanking God for the wrong reasons: his major reason was that because some people died in the same car he survived; and I asked, how will he feel if his brother was among those that died? Will he still be thanking God because others died and he survived?

I don't expect you to grasp my point, common sense isn't common, its opinion that is common; no matter how daft they are.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by keleto(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thank you all for your comments and advice. I will try and call uacn. @simplex may God have mercy on you

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seriously dis thread don dey tire me. E too long undecided
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by point45(m): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
People don even tire to dey talk. Ginger don finish. Maybe gist on interview experience can lift spirits a bit.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by gbemmy0209: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
point45:
People don even tire to dey talk. Ginger don finish. Maybe gist on interview experience can lift spirits a bit.
We don tire sef to dey talk interview experience. We can't take away the richness of the thread tho. D only thing we r waitin for is to rejoice with peeps that wud get success mails and encourage the others. Then, d thread wud only be useful for 2015 applicants and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Denigma(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Today is my interview date but i will not attend.i changed my mind. Good luck to the other candidates anyways.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by gbengress1: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
The interview was a lonnnnnnng tin
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by azusuph: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Guys pls, is there need to go with CV?? thanks in advance..
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by gbengress1: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
azusuph:
Guys pls, is there need to go with CV?? thanks in advance..
You can go with it, but not dat compulsory
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Zerop: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
If you applied to nnpc in 2012, invites dropped today.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Zerop:
If you applied to nnpc in 2012, invites dropped today.
Imagine. Since 2012
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by romoruyi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
UAC future employees lets discuss on the group which i just created for UAC Graduate trainee applicants

Join my bbm group to get urs TODAY!!! Snap the bbm grp barcode to join.

faith2ogesco:
Imagine. Since 2012

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by rajibrahim: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
romoruyi:
UAC future employees lets discuss on the group which i just created for UAC Graduate trainee applicants
Join my bbm group to get urs TODAY!!! Snap the bbm grp barcode to join.
Why BBM and not wats app?? not everybody is on bbm while the no of pple on wats app is more than dose on bbm. I'm on bbm though, just thinking we have to use a platform that can accommodate us all. My opinion though.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
rajibrahim:

Why BBM and not wats app?? not everybody is on bbm while the no of pple on wats app is more than dose on bbm. I'm on bbm though, just thinking we have to use a platform that can accommodate us all. My opinion though.
Seconded
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by macb2k: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
simplex2:

Looooll!!!! Why should I have hard feelings over your personal opinion? Its yours and you're entitled to it. I still insist the guy was wrong in his post. He was thanking God for the wrong reasons: his major reason was that because some people died in the same car he survived; and I asked, how will he feel if his brother was among those that died? Will he still be thanking God because others died and he survived?

I don't expect you to grasp my point, common sense isn't common, its opinion that is common; no matter how daft they are.

Thank God in all situations...
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ademuda: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2014
@Zerop, I also gt d nnpc invite pls snd me ur whtzapp no and bbm code so we cud discus more on dis ....my whzapp no is 08065243150
Thnx!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by gbengress1: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
I heard that only 10 candidates are needed in each categories
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by point45(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
How disappointing. Comes to an average of one per interview day which in turn is like one of every forty.
That is some leeeeean probablility ratio abeg. I give up.
what's your source?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Abusitamuno: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
ademuda:
@Zerop, I also gt d nnpc invite pls snd me ur whtzapp no and bbm code so we cud discus more on dis ....my whzapp no is 08065243150
Thnx!

Sure... Will add you up. Too much hear-says..... Anyway, I heard 10/per function are needed... That is PM...10, MRK, 10.... They could get up to 100 in that case.... I doubt though, but that's what I got from an unreliable source. Lets keep hope alive.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
I hope the interview sessions have ended.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by spafu(m): 12:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Abusitamuno:

Sure... Will add you up. Too much hear-says..... Anyway, I heard 10/per function are needed... That is PM...10, MRK, 10.... They could get up to 100 in that case.... I doubt though, but that's what I got from an unreliable source. Lets keep hope alive.
Please I need to know the courier service they are using to deliver the hard copy invites so I could contact the company for mine. I am no longer based in the address I had used during my application.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by spafu(m): 1:25am On Nov 28, 2014
simplex2:

Seriously I tried ignoring you but your stupidity won't let me. Must you comment and showcase your shortcomings in simple reasoning? The guy was not thanking God that others died but that God speared his life. He had only mentioned the death of others to tell a slowpoke like you that it was a ghastly accident. Abeg live common sense, you no get any, you dey talk of common.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2014
spafu:

Seriously I tried ignoring you but your stupidity won't let me. Must you comment and showcase your shortcomings in simple reasoning? The guy was not thanking God that others died but that God speared his life. He had only mentioned the death of others to tell a slowpoke like you that it was a ghastly accident. Abeg live common sense, you no get any, you dey talk of common.
Pls save yourself some typing energy... thats the typical reasoning of a godless atheist. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.