Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (398080 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Chikasova(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
sandylurv: God bless you topelouis,recieved!
Ehm,those that have gotten ,lets help share to others.Thanks.
If u havent got,drop ur email addy so it can be forwarded to u.

please Sandra,forward it to my mail.
chikapius2@rocketmail.com
Thanks for your help in advance.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by angrybutsane(f): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls send to me past questions. estrianna04@gmail.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Chikasova(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
ikoyila: God bless u dearie. i just got it. wil surely do as promised. now peeps, DROP UR EMAIL FOR THE PQ. onli d first twenty

Thanks a lot in advance.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by jaba11: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
pls som1 help me with the past question pls my email is: oshionjoe@gmail.com thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ktancing(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls send to realkabeer@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Chasicolis(f): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
plz frwrd to ochubacharles24@gmail.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by gergemam: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
From a reliable source working in UACN, The process for you to be employed there is kinda like this..

1.. After passing WFM test
2.. U've to do an Oral Interview (at the Oral interview most people fail this because of Fear and scary faces of the panel)

passing the test is just a tip of an Iceberg... To all who thinks UAC are not paying well, I guess u need to see the massive construction still been built by the company in Ogun, I guess that's why they wanna recruit and they do pay well.

N:B... No slots for the Oga @ d top for UACN nah wetin U do go judge u enter... thanks

5 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by rajoys: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please forward the workforce past questions to rajoys@yahoo.com

God bless u
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by murphybo(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
superflakie:

Please can you foward it to me @ murphybo@gmail.com thanks I advance
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by soarbeyond(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
In the spirit of Brotherhood, Please a kind hearted fellow who has got the sample Documents should help forward it to my mail : rasheedoshioke@yahoo.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ogahope(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
I mistakely deleted my invitational email. Can I stil get it back? Pls some one shud talk to me
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Chikasova(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Rhukie: seen. Thanx. success in the test
Please help me with the material.
Thanks a lot.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by kfykdot(f): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
UnknownT: Good Evening all! What do you guys have to say about this:

I got this SMS dis afternoon from Workforce: Dear [FNAME], further to your UAC application, please visit www.wfmcentre.com/uacn2014 or check your email for details. Later this evening while waiting for their email, I got dis email from one Akinbodurin Akinola inviting me for an aptitude test. The message: [b]Dear

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE/KNOWLEDGE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT

Further to your application for employment with our client, we are pleased to invite you for a Selection Test on

Tuesday 8 July 2014. Details are as follows:

Test Details

Venue:               Phillips Consulting Limited   4th Floor UBA House             57 Marina Road Lagos Island

Time:    9:00am 

Accreditation requirements

You are required to bring

ALL of the following:

✓  A print out of this email sent to you showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses✓  A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)✓  Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil Sharpener) 

DISQUALIFICATION CRITERIA

Candidates will be automatically disqualified if they;

1.    Arrive at the venue after the tests have started.2.    Do not produce. documents needed for accreditation.3.    Engage in unruly behaviour.4.    Engage in examination malpractices.5.    Duplicate, edit or reproduce copies of this invitation for use by a person other than whose name appears.We look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Recruitment Team

[/b]

So I wanna know, from you guys that have got the UACN mail, if it was sent by workforce or philipsconsulting. Thanks
An Email was sent †Φ m̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ by UACN then later got a text message from Workforce
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by BarryX(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
sandylurv:

Pls,pls and pls,help send to me,i've never written an online test,dont even know what to expect.Tnx
sandra_4nice@yahoo.com
[color=#006600]
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by itsmetoosin: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls send to me too..
Olajidetoosin@gmail.com
Gracias
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Anyi3(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
UnknownT: Good Evening all! What do you guys have to say about this:

I got this SMS dis afternoon from Workforce: Dear [FNAME], further to your UAC application, please visit www.wfmcentre.com/uacn2014 or check your email for details. Later this evening while waiting for their email, I got dis email from one Akinbodurin Akinola inviting me for an aptitude test. The message: [b]Dear

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE/KNOWLEDGE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT

Further to your application for employment with our client, we are pleased to invite you for a Selection Test on

Tuesday 8 July 2014. Details are as follows:

Test Details

Venue:               Phillips Consulting Limited   4th Floor UBA House             57 Marina Road Lagos Island

Time:    9:00am 

Accreditation requirements

You are required to bring

ALL of the following:

✓  A print out of this email sent to you showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses✓  A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport)✓  Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil Sharpener) 

DISQUALIFICATION CRITERIA

Candidates will be automatically disqualified if they;

1.    Arrive at the venue after the tests have started.2.    Do not produce documents needed for accreditation.3.    Engage in unruly behaviour.4.    Engage in examination malpractices.5.    Duplicate, edit or reproduce copies of this invitation for use by a person other than whose name appears.We look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Recruitment Team

[/b]

So I wanna know, from you guys that have got the UACN mail, if it was sent by workforce or philipsconsulting. Thanks

my brother I got the same mail. Let's try and trace the company. Did you apply for Maersk, Seplat or Infotech Risk Security Limited
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Anyi3(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
ogahope: I mistakely deleted my invitational email. Can I stil get it back? Pls some one shud talk to me

Go to trash folder in your box
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by UnknownT: 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2014
Anyi.:

my brother I got the same mail. Let's try and trace the company. Did you apply for Maersk, Seplat or Infotech Risk Security Limited
Bro, i have forgotten oh n i am not anywhere near lagos state
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by rayzo(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
please help with past questions
email:ray4all05@yahoo.com
thanks in advance
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by alabosian(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
I need past question ooooooo alabosian@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ktancing(m): 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hi bro,
Pls help me with the past question.
Thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by tobey2ng(m): 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Rhukie: sent
Plz help a fellow nairalander @ tobey2ng@yahoo.com.God bless
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by joseph310588: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pleaseeeeeee... Help a brother in need oooo Abeg send me workforce materials ooo a beg ... joe2infinity@gmail.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by avuekwe(f): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2014
I need it too. Past questions for workforce, addy is adhasarrived@yahoo.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by grlzone(f): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by BarryX(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2014
Rhukie: sent. check your mail
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by samwise0406(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2014
ascendo: pls can u forward to okolicn@gmail.com? Thanks

Kindly send it to samwise0406@gmail.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by phemmyflexxy(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls send past question to femiflexy@gmail.com
thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by sammycarz(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Please help a brother ..Sammyenny@gmail.com
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by zsch: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2014
jkels: inbox me to get the workforce sample questions. kelvinuche1@yahoo.com FREE OF CHARGE

Please send to Cyphedot@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by braine(m): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Someone should please put up a download link.

I'll really appreciate if someone can send to me femiadenekan@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com

thanks.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chezzy13(f): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2014
Please help a sister in need oh, this is my first job test ever. I need the materials also, judy4frontier@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (134) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.