Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (392022 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by bk2020: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
Writing questions here doesn't mean we are bad people..workforce are not daft enough to repeat questions...its jst to give others an idea of what others should expect...simple

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by luvola(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2014
ednut1:
STFU, how many of UAC or workforce staff fit pass am, i wont be suprised u don compile email on here and sent to workforce undecided
Even if he give wfc my email ,this is not the original email I do use to apply. Getting set to write the test by 4pm..

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by luvola(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Getting set for the test ,all thank to inverter at home!!! f**uck p
PHCN
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Steveremmy: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
Polchiz: What is wrong with you guys?
Are you sure you are graduates?
STOP this madness at once. How dare you post questions here.
What for? You want us to clap for you that you have written an Aptitude Test or what?
Funny enough, you guys applied for a management position and you are behaving like little children in the primary school.
Write your test, go home and sleep if you have got nothing to do with your time.
"I just finished my own test and it was Ok. See this question bla bla bla..."
who asked you? If I am incharge of this recruitment, I will use your e-mail addresses to identify you guys and disqualify you authomatically.
What NONSENSE!!
the question's are different for each candidates... So relax
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CaptJHMiller: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Anyways, moving on!

Has anybody solved this, not to good with rating problems. I got 45days though.
luvola: If 6men use 10days to paint 2rooms, hw many
days wil 4men use to paint 6rooms?

Can somebody please solve it for us. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
Preciousolaoye: Pls i was meaning to ask, would #1000 MTN subscription be ohk if I'm using a modem?

Yes Precious, it's more than enogh, the test doesnt consume much mb!
Wish you goodluck!!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2014
CaptJHMiller: Anyways, moving on!

20 days
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
sandylurv: Hello everyone
Pls i'd love to find out from those that have taken the test,how much mb on the average will sufficiently carry me throughout the test on my etisalat modem?
Pls ,pls and pls,i'm looking forward to your answers as my test is 8am on tuesday.Thanks.

It doesnt take much, i didnt even realise if my mb reduced!
To be on a safe side, just ensure you have at least, 50mb upwards, better still 100mb.

Wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CaptJHMiller: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2014
ednut1:
Can't be. The men are fewer, the rooms are more, so it means that the time has to b longer.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
CaptJHMiller:
Can't be. The men are fewer, the rooms are more, so it means that the time has to b longer.
i no read d question finish lol, didnt see d 6 room part o, got 20 now
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chitexy: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
CaptJHMiller: Anyways, moving on!

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
bk2020: The maths was kind of. Hard 4me..imagine dis question.. A student fails 10 questions and get 12/20 in total. how many questions did he answer in all. A.10 B. 20 C.35 D.25 . I dnt knw d answer till now self
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Polchiz(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
ednut1:
STFU, how many of UAC or workforce staff fit pass am, i wont be suprised u don compile email on here and sent to workforce undecided
I am NOT that bad and I will never be.
Read the previous pages and you will discover that Work force punished some candidates with harder questions and limited time when they discovered that their questions are on the internet already.
Things can be done in a mature way.
Tell me to study percentage very well instead of coming here to say "No 2. What is the 20% of 200".
I haven't written my test and I don't want anybody to tell me the answers before I write.
Good score can take you to the next stage but you must know that a cheat doesn't go far in life b/4 nemesis catches up with him/her.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CaptJHMiller: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2014
ednut1: i no read d question finish lol, didnt see d 6 room part o, got 20 now

chitexy:

How did you guys do it abeg.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ogomsb2k:
Wht of option dt weakens d claim in d passage, or are u saying it must b d one dt supports d claim in passage? Hw does one knw whether d option is supportin or weakenin d claim in d passag since nothin is indicated, and abt 5 questns or der about wer lke dt in mine

From what the passage was about, you do so an option that relates to it directly. But if it was an option that weakens, it do be specified at the end of the passage, but if an option in support, it wouldnt say it outrightly. That is the trick with critical reaoning!
I hope you understand?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Polchiz:
I am NOT that bad and I will never be.
Read the previous pages and you will discover that Work force punished some candidates with harder questions and limited time when they discovered that their questions are on the internet already.
Things can be done in a mature.
Tell me to study percentage very well instead of coming here to say "No 2. What is the 20% of 200".
I haven't written my test and I don't want anybody to tell me the answers before I write.
Good score can take you to the next stage but you must know that a cheat doesn't go far in life b/4 nemesis catches up with him/her.
story who has not cheated in life? all dose corrupt and shady pple dat reach top in nigeria nko tongue
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Add the 10 he failed.. the answer asks how many were answered in total..
CaptJHMiller:
It's easy.. it's just ratio. The answer is 25

20-12=8
8/20*x=10
x=200/8
x=25
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
Ogomsb2k:

Not at all, only ppl dt complained to dem and dose dt neva did d test in d ist place

I never complained to them because i had no problem with my first test. I finished on time and it submitted successfully.
But i got an email and text for a rescheduled test anyway.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Impossible to say.. My friend got this Question too..
MznAirA: question 30 of 30... ur father walks faster than you. your neighbour walks slower than your father. who walks faster, you or your neighbour ? a. your neighbour b. you c. both of you walk at the same pace d. its impossible to say. i went with c... both of you walks at the same pace....

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
CaptJHMiller:

How did you guys do it abeg.
10 days/ 6men equals 1.67. for a room divided by 2 equals 0.83.
0.83*4*6 equals 19.98 equals 20 days

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CaptJHMiller: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Add the 10 he failed.. the answer asks how many were answered in total..
The x already represents the total, from that my equation.

Check subsequent replies, they also got 25 using different methods.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Polchiz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
ednut1:
story who has not cheated in life? all dose corrupt and shady pple dat reach top in nigeria nko tongue
And you still wonder why our situation is pathetic in Nigeria?

Will a brilliant student like you be hunting for job if we have the BEST hands at the helm of affairs?

What happens after this world?
#christiscomingsoon#

6 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Polchiz:
And you still wonder why our situation is pathetic in Nigeria?

Will a brilliant student like you be hunting for job if we have the BEST hands at the helm of affairs?

What happens after this world?
#christiscomingsoon#
I have a good job tongue , i may not later write the test, will only leave m job for oyel company hehehe tongue

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Acedude: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
Just finished mine. I think the questions were kinda mixed cos none of the questions pasted here in numericals came out except for some of the verbals....questions were fair though but E reach one stage ehn, I just dey do mini mini mani mo dey go ni..lol... In God's hands.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Plus10(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
ednut1: 10 days/ 6men equals 1.67. for a room divided by 2 equals 0.83.
The answer is 45 days.Moreover,number of days are mostly expressed in whole numbers not approx.

3 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
Plus10:
The answer is 45 days.Moreover,number of days are mostly expressed in whole numbers not approx.
oya solve it lets learn o
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Plus10(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
ednut1:
oya solve it lets learn o
About to take my test...get back to you later!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by funmies: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Impossible to say.. My friend got this Question too..
I went for impossible to say because there was no correlation between you speed and neighbour's speed. So we can't know who is faster you or your neighbour. The statement only compared both to the father's speed.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
CharlyG1:

Are U sure ur friend knows wat he's talking about? Is it easier to write 40 questions in 40mins(25maths,15 critical reasoning) with little time to prepare & with no idea of wat to expect than to write 30questions in 40mins(10maths,10scenario,10verbal) with full idea of wat to expect & PQ's at ur disposal? Pls tell ur friend to stop kidding himself!

Exactly, my thoughts!
The rescheduled test would have been easier if more time was given.
But then you never know if the guy funked the first test and did the rescheduled test better.
As for me, i did my best in both test. Whatever the case, it's all in God's hands!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by jashar(f): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
grin Baba Oooo.... here goes.
all the best to my 4'O'clockers...... cheesy
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Polchiz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
ednut1:
I have a good job tongue , i may not later write the test, will only leave m job for oyel company hehehe tongue
I thank God for blessing you with a good job and I pray that He blesses me and others with good jobs also.
However, if I am comfortably and gainfully employed like you I wouldn't apply for this job in the first place.
UAC doesn't sound like an oil company for me.

5 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CaptJHMiller: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Plus10:
Yeah..

If you use logic seff it's not correct.
How can it take 6 men 10 days to do a work and from his calculation take a man 1.67 days to do the same work?

ednut1: 10 days/ 6men equals 1.67. for a room divided by 2 equals 0.83.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.