Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (392418 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2014
chibuking1: its actually 1000%
Show your working pls grin

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
obiscolly: @Dpress it didn't finally work out. Who exactly is this pls?
just an observer from SRD 2014 thread.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chibuking1(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
chibuking1: its actually 1000%
take any number u feel like and add zero at d back........divide the one u added zero @d back by the original number and multiply by 100............. U can try it wit differnt figures.....u wil b in for 1k
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
eduxerxes: They deliberately made the questions to be very tough! Bet me there are good guessers out there who'l smash that test.

As for me? My head just dey go gaga, my right eye just dey look as that mumu time dey tick, my left eye was mopping at the questions like an alien, my right hand just dey click "NEXT, NEXT" sotey I no fit control am again!

Did I 4get to mention my mercenary? A maths graduate but the guy bow! Chei! I neva see this kind torture for my life b4.

UAC!!! I resemble winch?
i'm not saying i did marvellously, but those questions were basic math. Some math graduate would find it easy but Timing is nobody friend.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by cc150615(f): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2014
XtraSmooth404:
Trust me, 900% wasn't included, and that was even what I got. Na to choose 90% sha, lol. I think there was an option of 1000% too.
I think someone was arguing when we said some of the questions didn't have the correct answer in the options obviously the correct answer is 900 with all the working ppl showed above nd they said it wasn't there, workforce there is God o,nd those incomplete set theory questions too, ok!
me I remember taking the pain to solve some questions nd then no answer even cross checked still no

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by cc150615(f): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2014
chibuking1: take any number u feel like and add zero at d back........divide the one u added zero @d back by the original number and multiply by 100............. U can try it wit differnt figures.....u wil b in for 1k
you should read mambani nd tobiflinks post on the previous page

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chibuking1(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2014
cc150615:
you should read mambani nd tobiflinks post on the previous page
900 no dey my option na
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by nkwako: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmm e don do ...how much be salary
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by tessy02(f): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2014
eduxerxes: They deliberately made the questions to be very tough! Bet me there are good guessers out there who'l smash that test.

As for me? My head just dey go gaga, my right eye just dey look as that mumu time dey tick, my left eye was mopping at the questions like an alien, my right hand just dey click "NEXT, NEXT" sotey I no fit control am again!

Did I 4get to mention my mercenary? A maths graduate but the guy bow! Chei! I neva see this kind torture for my life b4.

UAC!!! I resemble winch?
LOL
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by rocketphysicist(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2014

UAC!!! I resemble winch?

Lool grin shocked
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by ednut1(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2014

UAC!!! I resemble winch?
baba i dey feel ur pain o, on monday i help my colleague in his own NLNG shipping test, been used to shl i help him blast d numerical part, d guy wan return favour with this UAC of mine, but na die. so so wicked hahahaha grin
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by cc150615(f): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2014
chibuking1: 900 no dey my option na
Is that why it's not correct?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
scarletdp: [b]Rich4god

You solve question wrong, u say e no get correct answer..... Are you For real? smh
I no get your time... Check well, you will see that other guys have same issues... You will definately knw when you solve a question and didnt see the answer among the option...

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
The question says "extra zero" meaning that a zero is already there.

If you intend to write 10 and write 100 instead, that's a 1000% error.
A 100% error is if it becomes a 20.

XtraSmooth404: the waiting begins. Someone should solve this pls, this is the second time I'm seeing this same question:
An accountant added extra zero to the amount to be paid out to a client, the percentage error is? Can't remember all the options completely, but I know 100% and 90% were two options there.

rekeson:

Adding a zero to the amount is a 100% error. But if it was an omission of a zero, it is a 90% error.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by cigie(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
XtraSmooth404: the waiting begins. Someone should solve this pls, this is the second time I'm seeing this same question:
An accountant added extra zero to the amount to be paid out to a client, the percentage error is? Can't remember all the options completely, but I know 100% and 90% were two options there.

900% is the correct answer

Lets say 100 is the number, add a 0 to it, you get 1000. Error difference is 900, which is 900% of 100.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by cigie(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
cc150615:
I think someone was arguing when we said some of the questions didn't have the correct answer in the options obviously the correct answer is 900 with all the working ppl showed above nd they said it wasn't there, workforce there is God o,nd those incomplete set theory questions too, ok!
me I remember taking the pain to solve some questions nd then no answer even cross checked still no

yea, that's right. I encountered one set theory question that didn't have the answer in the options available. I just hope i didn't get a wrong answer sha. if i remember correctly, my answer was 12.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
tobiflink:

I have a feeling either of these is involved.

1. Workforce/UAC punished you all (which is wrong) for what some people did after writing their test. Posting screenshots of pics here.

2. With the screenshots, they discovered people had much time remaining after finishing their test. They decided to testrun 40 questions on candidates, later realised it was too harsh, decided to reduce it to 30.

So where does that leave us now that they made the realization?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
ookunlola: it's as if this test is very similar to DAT of Saturday in terms of unusual toughness. I wonder how wf is going to achieve a fair grading.

My thoughts exactly!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by henricson(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Maya2pretty: my bro no past questions ohh

We thank God for everything, he has already written down the peeps that would get this job, we just hope for the best

That's true dear!
Been seeing your comments on this thread, hope the teat wasn't bad for you?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
XtraSmooth404:
Trust me, 900% wasn't included, and that was even what I got. Na to choose 90% sha, lol. I think there was an option of 1000% too.
grin & yet you can't proceed until you choose something. Crazy test. cheesy
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
0rex:
grin & yet you can't proceed until you choose something. Crazy test. cheesy
I'm telling ya, lol. I think the option 10% is included too.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Maya2pretty(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
henricson:

That's true dear!
Been seeing your comments on this thread, hope you the teat wasn't bad for you?
i really tried my best, d maths took alot of my time but I still tried to finish even though i couldn't really concentrate on d verbal cos of limited time....hmmn, simultaneous equation with three variables, it really took alot of time
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by XtraSmooth404: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
TheRealAdonye: The question says "extra zero" meaning that a zero is already there.

Sorry, is this a standard rule in solving percentage error questions? If I recall my O-level well,
Percentage error is difference between the two values divided with the actual value, then multiply by 100%.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by TheRealAdonye(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
It actually isn't. and I really do not remember my O'levels so you're most likely right.

XtraSmooth404:
Sorry, is this a standard rule in solving percentage error questions? If I recall my O-level well,
Percentage error is difference between the two values divided with the actual value, then multiply by 100%.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eduxerxes: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
ojavogadro:

I don dey laf sortey I pisss 4 ur Head! My body catch fire, I dey tells u.. My bladder come full sortey my D**k wan come burst... As I dey now na Observer I be!
serious observation 101, next thing we'l hear now is they've called up some ghosts that passed the test. Mtcheeeeeew!!!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eduxerxes: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dpress: i'm not saying i did marvellously, but those questions were basic math. Some math graduate would find it easy but Timing is nobody friend.
Basic Maths? though the Maths graduate guy answered just a handful of questions NOT that he didn't answer any at all...but 21 quantitative questns in that short a time? My brother that's inhumane!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eduxerxes: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
tessy02: LOL
no be laffin matter ooo Tessy!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by eduxerxes: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
ednut1: baba i dey feel ur pain o, on monday i help my colleague in his own NLNG shipping test, been used to shl i help him blast d numerical part, d guy wan return favour with this UAC of mine, but na die. so so wicked hahahaha grin
hahaha, I neva see pesin wey go sabi those questions oooo!
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
shocked
eduxerxes: Basic Maths? though the Maths graduate guy answered just a handful of questions NOT that he didn't answer any at all...but 21 quantitative questns in that short a time? My brother that's inhumane!

Short time shockedshocked hmmm. I don't think the time was short at all oh. The test was actually fair, i'v seen worse.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by TRUENakama: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
TheRealAdonye: The question says "extra zero" meaning that a zero is already there.

Focus!!! you don't know,but u're actually attesting to the fact that 900% is d ans.

CHECK: If a 100% means a 10 becoming 20, then;
a 200%= 30
a 300%= 40
a 400%= 50
a 500%= 60
a 600%= 70
a 700%= 80
a 800%= 90
And finally a 900%= 100

So you see, a 10 becoming 100 is actually a 900% increase/error

And i think d 90% in d options is d ans.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by prof007lakeside: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
What is next after the test? When should we be expecting the result? After this test, hope they won't ask us to do another one under there supervision.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by yesboss20(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
eduxerxes: cheeeeei, Bro forgive me ooooh, I been tink say na TSL Company wey dey manufacture "eziokwu bu ndu" or gbogbonise"...ah!!! 100 thaaaasand. Abeg whr dem dey? Make I quick go apply.

LMAO!!!!!

Guy, as my peeps would say...make I no talk am. Gbogbo nise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.