Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. (909 Views)

CBT Software For Sale (WE WANT TO SELL THE SOFTWARE RIGHT/LICENCE) / OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired / Uniben Student Develops Antivirus Software For Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. by onasa28(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
I AM GIVING OUT FREE TUTORIAL VIDEO AND THE SOFTWARE FOR CARTOON ANIMATION FOR FREE. IBADAN ONLY. AND IF U WANT IT OUT OF IBADAN... YOU NEED TO MAKE FOR ARRANGEMNT ON HOW U WILL GET IT. IF YOU LOVE TO DESIGN CARTOON AND U LOVE MULTIMEDIA... THIS SOFTWARE AND THE VIDEO TUTORIAL IS FOR YOU... HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL AND REMAIN BLESS IN JESUS NAME. YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08163454448 OR YOU WHATSAPP ME. HAVE A SPLENDID DAY.
Re: Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. by mubarak23: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
NA ONLY IBADAN PEOPLE DEY NAIRALAND BA, OK NO PROB @OP
Re: Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. by onasa28(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
If you have anyone that can help u to get across to u. No p. U know that I can use my money to send it out of ibadan.
Re: Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. by losprince(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
onasa28: If you have anyone that can help u to get across to u. No p. U know that I can use my money to send it out of ibadan.
you no fit send am via email?
Re: Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. by onasa28(m): 2:52am On Jul 02, 2014
The file is too big.
Re: Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. by GbengaPs(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
The number is no recognized on whatsapp.
Re: Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. by onasa28(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
What is ur own number? I am using the number on whatsapp.
Re: Free It Video For Cartoon Animation With The Software For Ibadan People. by GbengaPs(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
onasa28: What is ur own number? I am using the number on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

12 Predictions For The Future Of Programming / I Want To Become A Full-time Hacker / How To Get A Free Logo For Your Web Project,blog Or Website Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.