Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (844 Views)

How Do I Go About This -domain Selling ? / What Shoul I Do With This Domain / How Do I Obtain Interswitch Webpay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: . by born2lead01: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello, first and foremost i will advice you to remove that domain name from your post cos it seems u need it badly. Anybody including me can quickly register the .co,.net and other valuable extensions and then try to come back and sell it for you at exhorbitant price. Secondly,i checked the domain name and it has privacy on it meaning that the owner don't want to be identified. However,his/her phone no is available so u can give him a call. To get the details about the domain just type the name of the domain and whois on google e.g holywater.com whois. On the .co or .net question,i personally prefer .net to .co.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
born2lead01: Hello, first and foremost i will advice you to remove that domain name from your post cos it seems u need it badly. Anybody including me can quickly register the .co,.net and other valuable extensions and then try to come back and sell it for you at exhorbitant price. Secondly,i checked the domain name and it has privacy on it meaning that the owner don't want to be identified. However,his/her phone no is available so u can give him a call. To get the details about the domain just type the name of the domain and whois on google e.g holywater.com whois. On the .co or .net question,i personally prefer .net to .co.
thank you very much!

(1) (Reply)

Yahoomail Notification . Assistance Needed Please / Learn How To Convert Your Blog Into Andriod App & Monetized It / Google Bans ‘explicit’ Adult Content From Blogger Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.