Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! (838 Views)

Beware Of Some Internet Frauds / Beware Of Potential Christmas Scams / Webmasters/web Designers: Beware Of Smartweb Hosting! They Are Scammers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! by Ucheaaron(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Nairalanders Beware, This Guy is a thief and 419ner! His real Name is: Ehuike Chukwuka Stephen with account Numbers 0150162417 for GTB and 2062505385 for UBA. I may Have fallen into his net, but I will like other Nairalanders to be aware of this Criminally minded Individual!! After contacting him for SPC2 to carry out a research,he kept calling me to find out when I will pay, some times he calls as early as 7am and sometimes as late as 11pm. Then he sent me the above account number to send payment after paying in N3000 and sending him the details of the teller, he kept claiming he did not receive the payment but later accepted he saw the alert after which he switched of his phone . I kept calling his line "07064289278" before he answered today claiming he had sent It, then he swictched of the phone again!! am coming Ill add more details and proofs !! #keepfraudstersoutofNairaland Moderators pls push this to the frontpage!! Leta help nairaland to be free from Fraudsters!!
Re: Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! by gede7744(f): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2014
this is serious.
bad ppl have spoilt d good ones

by d way- do u know d man in person or everything was done online?
Re: Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2014
Ucheaaron: Nairalanders Beware, This Guy is a thief and 419ner! His real Name is: Ehuike Chukwuka Stephen with account Numbers 0150162417 for GTB and 2062505385 for UBA. I may Have fallen into his net, but I will like other Nairalanders to be aware of this Criminally minded Individual!! After contacting him for SPC2 to carry out a research,he kept calling me to find out when I will pay, some times he calls as early as 7am and sometimes as late as 11pm. Then he sent me the above account number to send payment after paying in N3000 and sending him the details of the teller, he kept claiming he did not receive the payment but later accepted he saw the alert after which he switched of his phone . I kept calling his line "07064289278" before he answered today claiming he had sent It, then he swictched of the phone again!! am coming Ill add more details and proofs !! #keepfraudstersoutofNairaland Moderators pls push this to the frontpage!! Leta help nairaland to be free from Fraudsters!!
God go butter your bread as you din save plenty pple.
Re: Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! by Ucheaaron(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2014
gede7744: this is serious.
bad ppl have spoilt d good ones

by d way- do u know d man in person or everything was done online?
@gede7744 True talk!! Everything was done online O!! I have been buying things online but have not had this kind of ugly experience!!
Re: Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! by Ucheaaron(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Khaynet:
God go butter your bread as you din save plenty pple.
Amen bro @khaynet, but this makes it difficult to know the true online marketers!!! undecided
Re: Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ucheaaron:
Amen bro @khaynet, but this makes it difficult to know the true online marketers!!! undecided
True talk
Re: Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
I can see the chuksebaba is viewing this topic.. I would like to see his response to this.

Edit: Next time, do not patronize individuals. That SPC suppose to be purchased here http://smsportalcreator.com so, you went to the black market and you got owned. I am sorry for your ordeal but, its not new. Someone said on another thread that web master section is full of scamers. The person is right! Another proof.
Re: Beware Of Chuksebaba!! He Is A 419ner!! by kenlite: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ucheaaron:
Nairalanders Beware, This Guy is a thief and 419ner! His real Name is: Ehuike Chukwuka Stephen with account Numbers 0150162417 for GTB and 2062505385 for UBA. I may Have fallen into his net, but I will like other Nairalanders to be aware of this Criminally minded Individual!! After contacting him for SPC2 to carry out a research,he kept calling me to find out when I will pay, some times he calls as early as 7am and sometimes as late as 11pm. Then he sent me the above account number to send payment after paying in N3000 and sending him the details of the teller, he kept claiming he did not receive the payment but later accepted he saw the alert after which he switched of his phone . I kept calling his line "07064289278" before he answered today claiming he had sent It, then he swictched of the phone again!! am coming Ill add more details and proofs !! #keepfraudstersoutofNairaland Moderators pls push this to the frontpage!! Leta help nairaland to be free from Fraudsters!!
Thanks alot man... U saved me. Details later.

(1) (Reply)

Job That Can Earn You 50k Every Month! Become A G3wap! Staff Today / Starting A Web Site Hosting Business / [help] List Of Local Government Councils In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.