Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari (5763 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by ITbomb(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2014
So if this is not the WAEC pictures, how come we don't have the official passport weeks after the incident.
So many questions, very few answers

1 Like

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by cyril83(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Are you insinuating that WAEC reduces their standard for the North?

I'm not insinuating, am telling you what i know. Waec had no standard in the north, you need to see how corpers are forced to solve questions and write answers on the black board.
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by jayseehe(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2014
If any institution has a case to answer here, it is definitely WAEC and WAEC is controlled by the FG, this gives me enough reason to believe GEJ has a hand in this and not Shettima.... GEJ sponsors boko haram against the north

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by bootstrap(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2014
I really dont know what to say. I hate that Asari throws all reason to the winds. I understand his inclination to defend his kinsman, But he needs to be careful not to mislead pple and come across more silly than he already is.

Personally, I cannot categorically say if pple were kidnapped or not, but the pictures cannot prove one way or the other. I knw for sure that education in the north is not as forward as down south. I served in a secondary school in Bauchi, it takes very little for the students to stop coming to school. So normally, those students there are generally "managed" to see them through school.

Now, i blame the federal government for the outcome of this incident. As a president, he shld never allow any of the crazy advisers to mislead him. Some one wld sit in his house then make a blanket statement like "NO GIRLS ARE MISSING". I mean, based on what facts? That is why we has all the security apparatus set up, to investigate everything, no matter how trivial or false it might look.

The president of the federal republic of Nigeria shld not base his security decisions on sentiments of the advisers or inconsistencies that might even exist therein. Everything shld be investigated, and all the security apparatus shld be made to understand the consequences of providing false information or information based on sentiments or permutation.

Posterity will never forgive this government if it so happens that girls are truly missing and nothing was done to help them. Moving forward, the government shld learn to investigate every situation. we need more plain cloth men (SSS) and more assets all around the country. As soon as any incident happens, the first couple of hrs after said incident is usually the most critical. Men shld always be on ground to gather such information.

FINALLY, ASARI, PLEASE SHUT THE F**K UP PLEASE!!! SO LONG AS NO ONE IS SURE FOR CERTAIN, NO CONCLUSIONS CAN BE DRAWN.

Most often, making silent insinuations and letting pple draw their conclusions is a more effective way of informing pple about ur doubts. But then again, who says lack of proper education doesn't have its effects. (now that is a silent insinuation saying Asari is uneducated, unrefined and unschooled)

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by cyril83(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2014
Enkaynwa:

pls it's not true
i (may) be so for neco but definately not waec. Even if you are registering as an external student you must wear the school's uniform for the passport

Says who? Waec and neco do not have any standard in the north, don't tell me you make all your papers without help from school managementm
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by smd(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2014
Why wasting our time on ds ? WAEC should come out and tell d entire nation dat those students dd not register wt them, therefore dey ar nt missing. If WAEC can not produce ds statement, and those students actually wrote some papers and dey could not present themselvs for d subsequent papers then they ar missing. Unless WAEC can tell us dey ddnt register wt dem.
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by QEbeauty(f): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2014
Anyway im jos sitting on d fence wt dis chibok issue . It all boils down to the fact that GEJ isnt working d way he ought to
Its now past 75 days.

To think he had to address us thru 'washington post' is d height of it all

1 Like

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by signz: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2014
aguiyi: Aboki dey learn format, the same format wey guys dey send in quantum with one eyes closed and Moët in their hands, learners as always

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by ibietela2(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2014
cyril83:

Education in the north is very poor, so most things are not put into consideration. I was opportuned to witness so many things whil serving in the north east.

And they have been Ruling Nigeria
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by ibietela2(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Are you insinuating that WAEC reduces their standard for the North?

That is he means
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by ibietela2(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Pls dem neva bring back our girls ni?grin

How many dem say d girls dey self

Over 300
Over 200

Me sef don confuse
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by ibietela2(m): 9:27am On Jul 02, 2014
Enkaynwa:

pls it's not true
i (may) be so for neco but definately not waec. Even if you are registering as an external student you must wear the school's uniform for the passport

This is true, because I use white shirt to snap since i am an external student....... And the school shirt is white upon white

1 Like

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by jmaine: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2014
cyril83:

Says who? Waec and neco do not have any standard in the north, don't tell me you make all your papers without help from school management

So you are one of those who cheated just to make 5 credits ?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by jmaine: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2014
jayseehe: If any institution has a case to answer here, it is definitely WAEC and WAEC is controlled by the FG, this gives me enough reason to believe GEJ has a hand in this and not Shettima.... GEJ sponsors boko haram against the north

Please define WAEC ?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
ibietela2:

Over 300
Over 200

Me sef don confuse
Lolz... I been think say na 419 them dey ocheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2014
I knew Nigerians were dumb, I just didn't think we were this dumb!!

The pictures being branded by the over fed baboon were never released by WAEC neither has WAEC endorsed the pictures, rather these pictures were released by Gordon Brown after his personal interaction with the parents of the girls (according to Gordon Brown, he has a data album of each of the girls). For those of you pathetic lost souls who still don't get it, those pictures were supplied by the parents and not WAEC!!! In any case, WAEC has not come out to deny any of the girls or have they?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by jayseehe(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2014
jmaine:

Please define WAEC ?
the Nigerian wing of WAEC is controlled by the FG
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by PhockPhockMan: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2014
ibietela2:

That is he means
That's too bad.
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by Goandie: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: That's too bad.

nah it not
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by chamboy(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2014
tobiboss: i dont know, that's why i'm asking you na

Chibok is APC town
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by chamboy(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2014
Ok we've hear Chibok is a scam.... it's actually whose mastermind?
And what did d person or d group wants to gain from the scam?
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by jmaine: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2014
jayseehe: the Nigerian wing of WAEC is controlled by the FG

more like a stake holder role, otherwise we won't be having a NECO competing with it. . . . .
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by cyril83(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2014
jmaine:

So you are one of those who cheated just to make 5 credits ?

What is this nitwit saying?
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by jmaine: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2014
cyril83:

What is this nitwit saying?

cyril83:
Says who? Waec and neco do not have any standard in the north, don't tell me you make all your papers without help from school managementm

Hello Dunce, kindly explain the useless query in bold . . . . . .
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by ejikemichael: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2014
Yes a lot of things are not done they way they shld in the school system in the north, but not when it come to waec and considering the fact that the school is a federal schl. Waec is not an internal examination so there is level of seriouness in the registration of candidates.
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by cyril83(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2014
jmaine:

Hello Dunce, kindly explain the useless query in bold . . . . . .

Do you know why i called you nitwit? You actually failed to go through all posts and grab the genesis of every discussions before commenting.
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by jmaine: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2014
cyril83:

Do you know why i called you nitwit? You actually failed to go through all posts and grab the genesis of every discussions before commenting.

You are a fool . . . . .I said explain the useless query in bold . . . .

cyril83:

Says who? Waec and neco do not have any standard in the north, don't tell me you make all your papers without help from school management

For the record, i have been following your conversation on this thread but the above was out of place. . . .
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by ibietela2(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Lolz... I been think say na 419 them dey ocheesy

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by ibietela2(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: That's too bad.

Alright
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by cyril83(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
jmaine:

You are a fool . . . . .I said explain the useless query in bold . . .

For the record, i have been following your conversation on this thread but the above was out of place. . . .

Comprehension problem i guess? Enkaynwa refuted my post and claimed Waec/Education has standard in the North because she was born and schooled in the North, i now asked if she actually passed through private schools but if she had her secondary education frm public school, she shouldn't drag that she didnot receive help from the school management.

Hope that cures your madness ?
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by jmaine: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
cyril83:

[s]Comprehension problem i guess? Enkaynwa refuted my post and claimed that Waec/Education has standard in the North because she was born and bread in the North, i asked if she actually passed through private schools but if she had her secondary education frm public school, she shouldn't drag that she didnot receive help from the school management.

Hope that cures your madness[/s].

I don't need your needless explanation of the obvious. It's even silly to insinuate all schools in the North must need some level of assistance before they clear their papers
Re: Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari by Denn(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
VICTORCIZA: I don't know why i like this man. very intelligent man, fearless and always straight to point.
Chibok is a scam!
If this is what you term 'intelligence', then your own intelligence level is suspect as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out. / How To Collect Federal Government N20,000 Cash Transfer / Yaradua's Son Display Arms And Cash Inside Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.