Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) (41686 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Carter111: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
The guy in the second picture looks like a bomber. But Jokes apart, are these people so dumb? Can't they leave those states that are being bombed everyday? Seems they enjoy dying
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Arosa(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
Maiduguri that used to be the most peaceful city in Nigeria has turned to hell. WHY! cry cry cry
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by victorv12(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
See everybody in the picture looking so ugly and hungry! The ruling class in Nigeria are too greedy. The only thing that will bring change to this country is revolution.

I think it's come to the stage we start eliminating all those notorious tyrants we call politicians. They've turned the Nigeria youths into something else...ANIMALS!

Until we start eliminating them one by one, we can never have peace. Imagine, after rigging themselves into different government departments, and stealing so much money, the next thing for them is to start killing us. They're trying to depopulate, instil fear, take what's ours and at thesame time create anarchy.

I think it as come to the stage we start asking questions from those that deprived us from having access to good education,security, power, shelter etcetera.

We don't need to incarcerate any body...Anybody found guilty should hanged, buried or burnt alive. Let them feel the heat too! I find it very difficult packing and entering any crowded place in the FCT after receiving a "BOMB ALERT" another IED will be detonated soon!

The blood we shed in Nigeria on a daily is too much. It's high time for the youths to rebel against the system not just sitting down debating about premiership and some other ish the Nigeria media houses are using to distract them.

2 Likes

Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by rotsey: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Uhmmm! God will help us in dis country
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obi Okpor: Am speechless....
But boko or wetin..mk una wait,una go hear am..shey na massive recruitment army wan start dz saturday,dz boys de cum wipe all of una out...
We must win boko haram...
So bad,a reliable source from Borno just told me that more than 50 person's lost their lives.....
u gotta save ur breathe,mega conscriptions into d military might make matters worse n possibly smoke d bh freaks to other zones..u guys shud instead push for d deamalgamation of that incompartable geo enclave entity...rip,as usual,to d dead..
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
would i be right to say this country is finished ?because the unfolding events clearly shows that it is cry cry cry
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by winner01(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
kuss: who is deceiving who
anytime there bombing in the church and there is wide spread outrage, they follow it up with a soft target to prove to the world Christian are not their target
the attack on churches last Sunday killed more than 48 people
ask yourself is that really a market
we are smarter than these desert people
As long as the Muslim population remains
around or under 2% in any given country,
they will be for the most part regarded as
a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat
to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize
from other ethnic minorities and
disaffected groups, often with major
recruiting from the jails and among street
gangs. This is happening in:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate
influence in proportion to their percentage
of the population. For example, they will
push for the introduction of halal (clean by
Islamic standards) food, thereby securing
food preparation jobs for
Muslims. They will increase pressure on
supermarket chains to feature halal on
their shelves — along with threats for
failure to comply. This is occurring in:
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the
ruling government to allow them to rule
themselves (within their ghettos) under
Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal
of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over
the entire world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the
population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about
their conditions. In Paris, we are already
seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action
offends Islam, and results in uprisings and
threats, such as in Amsterdam, with
opposition to Mohammed cartoons and
films about Islam. Such tensions are seen
daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
Guyana – Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%
After reaching 20%, nations can expect
hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia
formations, sporadic killings, and the
burnings of Christian churches and Jewish
synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40%, nations experience widespread
massacres, chronic terror attacks, and
ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Nigeria – Muslim 50.4%
Chad – Muslim 50.3%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60%, nations experience unfettered
persecution of non-believers of all other
religions (including non-conforming
Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing
(genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon,
and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such
as in:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and
violent jihad, some State-run ethnic
cleansing, and even some genocide, as these
nations drive out the infidels, and move
toward 100% Muslim, such as has been
experienced and in some ways is on-going
in:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

1 Like

Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
biafra is coming to past I guess ..
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Oooooooi prophet saw
We need u
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
winner01: As long as the Muslim population remains
around or under 2% in any given country,
they will be for the most part regarded as
a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat
to other citizens. This is the case in:
United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%
At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize
from other ethnic minorities and
disaffected groups, often with major
recruiting from the jails and among street
gangs. This is happening in:
Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate
influence in proportion to their percentage
of the population. For example, they will
push for the introduction of halal (clean by
Islamic standards) food, thereby securing
food preparation jobs for
Muslims. They will increase pressure on
supermarket chains to feature halal on
their shelves — along with threats for
failure to comply. This is occurring in:
France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%
At this point, they will work to get the
ruling government to allow them to rule
themselves (within their ghettos) under
Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal
of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over
the entire world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the
population, they tend to increase
lawlessness as a means of complaint about
their conditions. In Paris, we are already
seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action
offends Islam, and results in uprisings and
threats, such as in Amsterdam, with
opposition to Mohammed cartoons and
films about Islam. Such tensions are seen
daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:
Guyana – Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%
After reaching 20%, nations can expect
hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia
formations, sporadic killings, and the
burnings of Christian churches and Jewish
synagogues, such as in:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40%, nations experience widespread
massacres, chronic terror attacks, and
ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Nigeria – Muslim 50.4%
Chad – Muslim 50.3%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%
From 60%, nations experience unfettered
persecution of non-believers of all other
religions (including non-conforming
Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing
(genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon,
and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such
as in:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and
violent jihad, some State-run ethnic
cleansing, and even some genocide, as these
nations drive out the infidels, and move
toward 100% Muslim, such as has been
experienced and in some ways is on-going
in:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

thank lord I am no Muslim ....I would be so ashamed
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obi Okpor: Am speechless....
But boko or wetin..mk una wait,una go hear am..shey na massive recruitment army wan start dz saturday,dz boys de cum wipe all of una out...
We must win boko haram...
So bad,a reliable source from Borno just told me that more than 50 person's lost their lives.....

who WAN join army ...the time we wanted to join army they said we should get an endorsement from top ranking general or any officer.now they have recruited people with connection and daft they can not fight civilians with guns ...they must fight

you want me and other to join army whosaii....if na biafran army no wahala but this one ...I doubt if I can join it oooo just saying my mind

leave aboki war for abokis...period
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Rexxie:
u gotta save ur breathe,mega conscriptions into d military might make matters worse n possibly smoke d bh freaks to other zones..u guys shud instead push for d deamalgamation of that incompartable geo enclave entity...rip,as usual,to d dead..
boko haram have no zone as it stands now,they have virtually penetrated all zones in Nigeria... Deamalgamation?sorry,that won't be coming any time soon....
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

who WAN join army ...the time we wanted to join army they said we should get an endorsement from top ranking general or any officer.now they have recruited people with connection and daft they can not fight civilians with guns ...they must fight

you want me and other to join army whosaii....if na biafran army no wahala but this one ...I doubt if I can join it oooo just saying my mind

leave aboki war for abokis...period
de dia naw..na u de yarn all dz one's by ya sef..more than 250,000 applied for a vacancy not up to 15,000...
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Mtsulphur8(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
saasala: This is too bad. Islam has brought all these upon us. If you are in doubt, I want you to read this article about Islam. Read it here: www..com/are-muslims-heartless-this-article-about-islam-will-shock-you

This is not true,in fact you are really mixing things,even during the time of prophet[S.A.W] there were lots of non-muslims and they were living in peace.The only thing that can bring up issues is when they want to disturb them from worshiping their God.but what of Saudi Arabia?
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obi Okpor: de dia naw..na u de yarn all dz one's by ya sef..more than 250,000 applied for a vacancy not up to 15,000...

OK NA ...NA DEM DEM GO JOIN NA ..WETIN CONSIN ME.
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
Mtsulphur8:
This is not true,in fact you are really mixing things,even during the time of prophet[S.A.W] there were lots of non-muslims and they were living in peace.The only thing that can bring up issues is when they want to disturb them from worshiping their God.but what of Saudi Arabia?

TELL THAT TO THE MARINES ....MUSLIM IS A TERRIBLE RELIGION AND MOHAMMED WAS A TROUBLESOME MAN FROM.THE WARS HE FOUGHT AND WHAT HE TOLD HIS ADHERENTS

WHY ARE MUSLIM CAUSING TROUBLE ANY PLACE ....IT'S A SHAME TO BE A MUSLIM
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by gowaga68: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
It seems you only know his name but know nothing about him. Well Hitler was a Catholic. Mind you google is there to prove me wrong..

saasala:
Adolf belongs to no religion whatsoever.
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

OK NA ...NA DEM DEM GO JOIN NA ..WETIN CONSIN ME.
hheheheheheheh,no be dem dem tins now o! This na people's oppurnity to enta army b dt o! I hope u bought d form?lols...
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sunstorm: So how come Nigeria's population is still skyrocketing? Nigeria's current population is estimated at 170 million, slated to reach 250 million by 2025 . The Population of Lagos alone is about 30 million .
The Nigerians need to be educated on family planning, having only 1 or 2 kids . stop breeding like rabbits.
Overpopulation breeds :Unemployment,increased Crime , Lawlessness, disorder, Poverty,Homelessness,Diseases,Corruption etc.

developed nations usually have fewer kids ,they live in peace , tree lined streets with white picket fence - that was the original plan . third world nations have too many kids and overpopulate the place, then they migrate with their problems to these once peaceful and neat developed nations and overpopulate the entire place with filth and their third world ways ,there by causing the aforementioned: disorder, Unemployment, Increased Crime,discrimination , Lawlessness,Poverty,Homelessness,Diseases.
that is why Canada and Australia have much better quality of life than the USA and UK who lets in millions of primitive immigrants with communicable diseases .
The Great Wall of America needs to be built along the America /Mexico Border to Curtail the Illegal immigration Menace. can you imagine 100,000 illegal immigrants with communicable diseases have invaded the united states through Mexico since november last year . Obama wants to spend 2 billions dollars to feed the dirty hopeless illegals instead of using the money for the benefit of the American people and deporting the illegals back to their shiithole nations .

SHUT UP....ARE YOU BIGGER IN POPULATION THAN CHINA ,INDIA RUSSIA,BRAZIL USA ETC

THEY ARE MORE ADVANCED THAN U

BLAME IT ON ADMINISTRATION AND BLACK MAN WICKEDNESS
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obi Okpor: hheheheheheheh,no be dem dem tins now o! This na people's oppurnity to enta army b dt o! I hope u bought d form?lols...

I DEY CRAZE ...HOW U SEE ME SEFF..I NO BE ABOKI NOR YORUBA MUSLIM

MAKE I GO BUY FORM FOR DEATH

NAWA FOR YOU OOOO

MAKE THEM ENTER NA ...I AM QATCHIN
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2014
tonychristopher:

I DEY CRAZE ...HOW U SEE ME SEFF..I NO BE ABOKI NOR YORUBA MUSLIM

MAKE I GO BUY FORM FOR DEATH

NAWA FOR YOU OOOO

MAKE THEM ENTER NA ...I AM QATCHIN
no be ya Fatherland u wan serve ni?
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Obi Okpor: no be ya Fatherland u wan serve ni?

WHO TELL YOU SAY NA MY FATHERLAND ...I TOLD YOU AM I AM IGBO AND WE KNOW OUR FATHERLAND

O I JUST DE WATCH
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sunstorm: I don't understand what you mean?

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND TELL ME
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Daris is God in all this BH is doing ooo
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by tonychristopher: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sunstorm: I Am American.Canada ,New Zealand and australia have better quality of Life than the USA because they have fewer people .Their infrastructures are not as beat up as the US. their ghettos are better than that of the US . there are too many dirty third world peasants crawling through the Mexican /American Desert into the USA ,These freeloaders have too many kids and populate the entire place with filthy looking people .turning everywhere including the beaches into an eyesore .
they should stay the fvck in their countries,we've got to cater to American citizens first .we've got too many problems to fix over here.
many of these illiterate and ignorant immigrants think the united states is Heaven ,will be disappointed when they get to the united states, because they expected paradise ,roads paved in diamond and money on trees ,they should stay the fvck in their countries . legally apply for the Visa .

LIKE YOU AN IMMIGRANT ...ISNT AMERICA MORE POPULATED THAN NIGERIA. .
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by zurine(f): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lord Have mercy
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by IceMan85(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
emperorchedda: Even if the fellow said he will make Nigeria ungovernable the president has the power and position to stop him in his tracks, but what has he done so far towards that?? Its just a shame I tell you
emperorchedda: Even if the fellow said he will make Nigeria ungovernable the president has the power and position to stop him in his tracks, but what has he done so far towards that?? Its just a shame I tell you
You bah, what have you done to bring peace in your own family?
Re: Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) by Jerryjat(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Father.... May the Soul of the Faithful departed rest in Peace... Amen...

And as for Boko... Karma is a B*tch...

So sad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF / Ifeanyi Ibezim's Thugs Shoot 2 Men Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.