Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry (7300 Views)

Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3 / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by awesomep(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-JSpkhK9nfJ8/U7LrFHLs8BI/AAAAAAAABcg/cyjicfX-1uY/s1600/Screenshot_2014-07-01-18-01-13.png[/img]

Note III Rom for Tecno P5 by Johnfred Henry
Please Perform a full back before installing this rom.
Due to ported Contact from note III to this rom we recommend after flashing this rom make use of xpose installer with app settings module to resize the Contact app and Music app (Density DPI: 200-220)
Refer to my Screenshots to learn how to do this :*/
Enjoy The Pure Samsung Freaking Features on your P5 with the air gesture and smart eye pause
The Air Gesture make use of the sensor proximity by the top left and the smart eye pause gesture make use of front camera

Features:

Touchwiz Ui
Beta Performance
Beta Ram Optimize
Tweaked 4G LTE
Tweaked Smart Pause
Tweaked Air Gesture
Samsung Account
Samsung Apps
Fully Rooted With Su Binary
Multi-window taskbar
Tweaked 5mp front camera and 8mp back camera
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EXrwnV94jnw/U7LrDoXZlzI/AAAAAAAABcY/k9thIGcCtLo/s1600/Screenshot_2014-07-01-18-01-04.png[/img][img][/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-EXrwnV94jnw/U7LrDoXZlzI/AAAAAAAABcY/k9thIGcCtLo/s1600/Screenshot_2014-07-01-18-01-04.png[/img]
Instruction
Make sure you have clockworkmod recovery installed
Boot to recovery, wipe data / factory reset and caches
Goto to advance and format system and data
Go back and select install zip from sd card with the power use your up and down volume key to nav. To the Root of your Sd card where you paste my rom and select again with the power key….
I make use of aroma install so just select next by tapping the screen
Wait till the rom install finished and you’re welcome to Note III

Yagaa!!!

Visit Here For the Download Linkj >>>>>> http://naijacrib..com/2014/07/note-iii-rom-for-tecno-p5-by-johnfred.html

Download Link Dropped Check Now......
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2014
Make i try am..

I go soon become bricklayer now.
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by bliss2al(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
no download link there
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by kenzy11(m): 3:11am On Jul 02, 2014
Pls drop d download Link
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by awesomep(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
ama upload it tonight.....
awesomep: [img]http://4.bp..com/-JSpkhK9nfJ8/U7LrFHLs8BI/AAAAAAAABcg/cyjicfX-1uY/s1600/Screenshot_2014-07-01-18-01-13.png[/img]

Note III Rom for Tecno P5 by Johnfred Henry
Please Perform a full back before installing this rom.
Due to ported Contact from note III to this rom we recommend after flashing this rom make use of xpose installer with app settings module to resize the Contact app and Music app (Density DPI: 200-220)
Refer to my Screenshots to learn how to do this :*/
Enjoy The Pure Samsung Freaking Features on your P5 with the air gesture and smart eye pause
The Air Gesture make use of the sensor proximity by the top left and the smart eye pause gesture make use of front camera

Features:

Touchwiz Ui
Beta Performance
Beta Ram Optimize
Tweaked 4G LTE
Tweaked Smart Pause
Tweaked Air Gesture
Samsung Account
Samsung Apps
Fully Rooted With Su Binary
Multi-window taskbar
Tweaked 5mp front camera and 8mp back camera
[img]http://4.bp..com/-EXrwnV94jnw/U7LrDoXZlzI/AAAAAAAABcY/k9thIGcCtLo/s1600/Screenshot_2014-07-01-18-01-04.png[/img][img][/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-EXrwnV94jnw/U7LrDoXZlzI/AAAAAAAABcY/k9thIGcCtLo/s1600/Screenshot_2014-07-01-18-01-04.png[/img]
Instruction
Make sure you have clockworkmod recovery installed
Boot to recovery, wipe data / factory reset and caches
Goto to advance and format system and data
Go back and select install zip from sd card with the power use your up and down volume key to nav. To the Root of your Sd card where you paste my rom and select again with the power key….
I make use of aroma install so just select next by tapping the screen
Wait till the rom install finished and you’re welcome to Note III

Yagaa!!!

Visit Here For the Download Linkj >>>>>> http://naijacrib..com/2014/07/note-iii-rom-for-tecno-p5-by-johnfred.html
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by anthney87: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
I de tire for una sef ooo.

u guys should do step by step explanation for these stuff. most if us are novice and new to all these u re saying. tell us tings to download and how to go abt it smoothly and not just assume we re fine gurus OE expert like u guys.
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by lordmayor4(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Still available.... Tecno M9 aka phantom A3 for sale... Or swap with any BlackBerry OS10 device.... Only phone.... No charger... Using an original BB charger on it which charges it faster
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by bliss2al(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
bros u sure say dat tin dey dia? abi u just dey make mouth
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by 1manmopol: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
Baba abeg post the link Na, the download link is no where to be found on that blog, help us with it pps
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by omoadeleye(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
awesomep: ama upload it tonight.....
. E no goood oo since july 04 u wan uploaD, you are yet to uplaodd it till july 08 are you playing prank with us?, continue... God will see you trUe.
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by awesomep(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Honestly this weekend....
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
awesomep:
ama upload it tonight.....
Guy sup..
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by awesomep(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
jboy73:
Guy sup..
Good
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by ridwan4u(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2014
Best Rom. bugless. I'm using it presently.

1 Share

Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by ritababe(f): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Pls can someone explain and give details on what a rom is and what is use for
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by emmanuel4758(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
ritababe:
Pls can someone explain and give details on what a rom is and what is use for
see question
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by ritababe(f): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
emmanuel4758:
see question

i need answers
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by Warlord3000(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
ritababe:

i need answers

Rom is like a system outlook of the operating system and working condition..

Eg.. Samsung and tecno both works on Android OS..

But.. The look.. Interface.. Functions.. Feel and execution..

Infact.. The entire package outlook is different..

Changing of rom is like changing the fone from tecno feel to Samsung feel..

If that's simple enough smiley
Re: Note III Rom For Tecno P5 By Johnfred Henry by emmanuel4758(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
ritababe:

i need answers
OK visit Google chikina unless u go give me ifemneli which is ukwu nwere nti.

(1) (Reply)

Get 500mb On MTN For FREE Here! / Please, Is There Any Good Phone I Can Purchase With N37,000? / Best Hacking Apps For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.