Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) (4006 Views)

10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data By Seun / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Seun(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by donkelly2(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
Oga Seun Osewa please help me get this one tittle: nairalanders are you in need of a reliable web host provider
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2014
don_kelly: Oga Seun Osewa please help me get this one tittle: nairalanders are you in need of a reliable web host provider

www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1750367/nairalanders-need-reliable-web-host
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by donkelly2(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by fubbyy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
Seun: Please accept my personal apology to you. I actually feel the same way. I also started being more active on the forum recently, and I feel as if it's all gone. But really, it's not all gone. The things we learned from the forum and our memories of the wonderful discussions we had here are still intact. No hacker can steal them from our minds. We may not have detailed records anymore, but no hacker can steal our experiences.
thanks mr seun
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by timpaker(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by prof800(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2014
Please accept my personal apology to you. I actually feel the same way. I also started being more active on the forum recently, and I feel as if it's all gone. But really, it's not all gone. The things we learned from the forum and our memories of the wonderful discussions we had here are still intact. No hacker can steal them from our minds. We may not have detailed records anymore, but no hacker can steal our experiences.
--- Seun Osewa, 2014.

BPE (Best Post Ever)

1 Like

Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Dotman01(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
I dont understand how to get the lost data o, abeg o, av tried it several times but its not working. Its just directing me to the homepage.

1 Like

Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by simdam500(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Seun: Please accept my personal apology to you. I actually feel the same way. I also started being more active on the forum recently, and I feel as if it's all gone. But really, it's not all gone. The things we learned from the forum and our memories of the wonderful discussions we had here are still intact. No hacker can steal them from our minds. We may not have detailed records anymore, but no hacker can steal our experiences.
so we were actually hacked... Am so sorry bout that man... Hope you we are secured now
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Tundecool(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
Seun:
www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1601893/convict

Oga Seun, gracias for the info...

I'v gat my lost data back but is there a way I can bring it back on NL without copying & pasting...

if derz a way I can simply enter my topic's url and get it back on NL.

Thanks!!!
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by airsaylongcon: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2014

Seun I noticed some changes in NL since the hacker take down and while most of it is good I would like an explanation on one of them. My moniker used to be airsay_long_con (emphasis on d underscore). Over the weekend of July 4-6 I noticed it has been contracted to airsaylongcon....any reason for that?
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by goodtalk(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Gooday Oga Seun! Pls I have bee making effort to retrive my previous posts on Nairaland on google but it still keeps refering me to Nairaland home page. I will appreciate if u can assist me with the proper link. The name of my previous thread is

Introducing D Cheapest &Safest Logistcs Company 4 Mini Importers ...
www​.nairaland.com/...d-cheapest.../3

Tanks sir.

Good morning Oga Seun.

pls am still waiting o!

Regards.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Pennywise(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Does anybody have any clue about who hacked or sponsored NL to be hacked? We need to know so we can properly streamline and direct our curse?
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by SenatorJames(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
ifex370: ah swear... seun js dey chop likes for dat one wey dey fp... monopoly sad

diaris God ooo
O boy I envied him for that likes ooooo. So make he no be say I hate am, na im I nack him my own like to make 1585.

Truely diaris God oooooo.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by SenatorJames(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pennywise: Does anybody have any clue about who hacked or sponsored NL to be hacked? We need to know so we can properly streamline and direct our curse?
You can just leave gap when you get to the person's name, devil will help you to complete it, because I know God will not be the one to process the curse.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Seun(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by goodtalk(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2014
Oga Seun am still waiting for my request o!.

Thanks plenty.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by goodtalk(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2014
[quote author=goodtalk]Gooday Oga Seun! Pls I have bee making effort to retrive my previous posts on Nairaland on google but it still keeps refering me to Nairaland home page. I will appreciate if u can assist me with the proper link. The name of my previous thread is

Introducing D Cheapest &Safest Logistcs Company 4 Mini Importers ...
www​.nairaland.com/...d-cheapest.../3

tanks sir.

Good morning Oga Seun.

pls am still waiting o!

Regards.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Seun(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by goodtalk(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: www.google.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1707075/introducing-d-cheapest-safest-logistcs

Thank u seun!

Hi seun.

Each time I try accessing the link it displays this .....
404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1707075/introducing-d-cheapest-safest-logistcs was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Pls help me take a second look.
Tanks.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Nihilist: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Seun

I'm trying to deactivate my account, but I keep getting a message saying that I can't do that right now

Why is this so?
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Kanwulia: 3:25am On Jul 11, 2014
I wonder who he paid to write that 'eloquent speech'! cheesy
The Seun I know cannot string 2 words together not to mention one sentence! grin

Why did he change some names and leave some? wink
Abi na im 'trouble-makers' im dey protect? grin
The guilty are afraid!!!

Muchechechecheche
COWARDS DIE MANY TIMES BEFORE THEY DIE!!!!
Hallelujah!!!

I dey rejoice o!
At least no one died during the BLACKOUT!

LWKMD!!!!

HACKER JAM SPAMBOT!!!!

Upon all the 'spambot' harassment. . . .NL STILL CRASH.

Even with PYGURU too?

DIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIS GODIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. . . .

I am still rejoicing!!!! grin

OYA O. . . MUKINA BABEEEEE. . .BEGIN DEY BAN O!

Abi you dey hide for BRAZIL world cup? grin

1 Like

Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by goodtalk(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
goodtalk:

Thank u seun!

Hi seun.

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1707075/introducing-d-cheapest-safest-logistcs was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Tanks.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Nihilist: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
Seun

I want to deactivate my account

Why have you disabled this feature?
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by cute2014: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello Seun,I have not had the pleasure of conversing with u as I have only been active on the DV thread.I want to thank u and Justwise for the wonderful work u guys are doing.U are worthy ambassadors of this country.I learnt so much from the thread and it made my interview preparation easy.May God bless u.

Pls,kindly help me with the link of a thread created by Obatide titled:

Preparation for Migration and Settling Down in United States After Visa Approval.

Thanks.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by cute2014: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2014
@Seun: Pls I'm still awaiting ur response to my request.Thanks and do av a nice day.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by goodtalk(m): 5:54am On Jul 31, 2014
goodtalk:

Thank u seun!

Hi seun.

404. That’s an error.

Tanks.

Oga Seun.

Kindly take a second look, i still cant access my previous thread on google it keeps displaying error message. Please assist.

Regards.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Seun(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2014
goodtalk:

Oga Seun.

Kindly take a second look, i still cant access my previous thread on google it keeps displaying error message. Please assist.

Regards.
its too late sir.
Re: Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
Soon I'll be facing the same reality SEUN is facing, God help and make me bigger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effect Of Condom / Can One Reactivate A Deactivated Nairaland Account? / Facts About The "Morning Woody" In Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.