Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State (66931 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by farano(f): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2014
RoyalBlak007: lmao!! ,sis u dey monitor am?
Check his new topic again. He didn't even answer me question. Not funny at all
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Yemimovich(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2014
why did that bomb explode at about 5:30am and not in the broad day light as moore is a busy place during the day,if truly there was a biomb explosion...i smell foul here from political players,who want to put blame on a particular opposition..
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by stonedlive(m): 8:03am On Jul 02, 2014
its not a complicated plot
elections are coming up in august
bombs explode in july in a state
that has no history of such things
the government at abuja simply wants
a justifiable reason to flood the state with
federal might and lock down osun state the way
it did with ekiti state. its an unveiled ruse....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by macof(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

THE CLASSICAL YORUBA MAN AND HIS ESCAPIST PHILOSOPHY

CARRY ON WITH PLAYING OSTRICH .WE ARE WATCHING

IFE IS CAPITAL OF YORUBA LAND AND THIS IS A MESSAGE TO YORUBAS

TAKE IT OR GO DANCE OWAMBE

Don't mind the fool. I don't see any sane Yoruba plotting an attack on Ife.

Whether politically driven or not, Boko haram people are behind this

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by macof(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2014
criuze: Should this incedent happen in the sacred cradle of the yorubas. I guess not, but uthman Danfodio conqered some its parts, is history trying to repeat? Thank God no body died.

Dan fodio conquered nowhere, Ibadan defeated his army
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Azboy34(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2014
Ceasar1: It's Ramadan..
Chai! na wa 4 u o.. cannt ur common sense interprete 4 u dat BH isnt a Religion issue bt politically in nature..ABEG! THINK!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Legendoscar2: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2014
edlion57: 9ja don bcum iran

Iran?? shocked shocked
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Azboy34(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2014
i dont know wat d ignorant on NL would say abt dis issue.. are dey going 2 we yorubas are BH? it indeed clear nd obvious dat BH(terrorism) z political in nature nd not religion..Masalam!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by macof(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2014
le bien connu: Dynamite? 4.00 am? when no one is likely to be injured? This is definately not the style of Boko Haram but that of 'Boko Haram'. The last time, it was bangers in a church. Now its a dynamite. Maybe its a drama too.

To all muslims trying to defend Allah (swt). No one and absolutely no one can exonorate Him from all these false accusations against Him by the so called Boko Haram and 'Boko Haram'. Only He can defend Himself. The way He defended His house against the people of elephants.

Many non muslims today now mock His name just for the fun of it. Naturally, knowing that all these claims are fallacy, one tends to be incensed but I plead with all muslims to keep calm, continue to pray to Allah to clear His name and watch as events unfold. Otherwise, if a religious crisis erupts, 'Boko Haram' will have achieved their intention.

Recently, in the same osun state, some 'Boko Haram' detonated bangers in a church only to discover they were working with thier pastor just to cast aspersion to the name of Allah (swt) when they were aprehended. imagine what would have happened if they were not caugth.

"...who is more unjust than the one who fashions a falsehood against Allah."

grin o pls let's hear word...Allah commissioned boko haram
All they do is as Mohamed would have done even worse

Islam is a danger religion that produces terror criminals

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Azboy34(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2014
ALHAMDULLAHI no life was lost..Allah Godiya!! By Allah grace, d truth would be clear nd obvious soonest..Any politicians behind BH issue must die a shameful death..iku oro ni won maa ku!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by macof(m): 8:26am On Jul 02, 2014
Tobbie9: Boko haram will set a bomb and there won't be casualties(how stupid do u think they are) so every bomb that goes off in Nigeria is now boko haram, lots of educated illiterates on nairaland, useless bigots

shocked dude this is just a test round

boko haram aren't conversant wit Yoruba system, they would of course fail the first few times but if nothing is done to strengthen security I bet Much more bombs would go down killing hundreds in that same Ile-Ife

Whether it's boko haram or not we know these are supporters of boko haram - these are muslims trying to make a statement in Osun state
We know religious crises between not only Christians and muslims but pagans too have been on for some time now in Osun

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Azboy34(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2014
No matter d allegation d non muslim(kafir) raise against islam as 4 me nd my household Islam still remains nd will always be d best Religion..i am rest assured d truth wud be obvious soonest.

Verily, Allah z able 2 do all things..Allah kai ne abun godiya!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by saintikechi(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2014
Osun/APC/election/bomb blast........
PDP share the money !!!
APC share the bombing !!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Azboy34(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2014
macof:

shocked dude this is just a test round

boko haram aren't conversant wit Yoruba system, they would of course
fail the first few times but if nothing is done to strengthen security I
bet Much more bombs would go down killing hundreds in that same Ile-Ife

Whether it's boko haram or not we know these are supporters of boko
haram - these are muslims trying to make a statement in Osun state
We know religious crises between not only Christians and muslims but
pagans too have been on for some time now in Osun

Allah in z infinity mercy 4give u (amin). How did u know dey were Muslim? Were u there? Inallilahi....Chai! bunch of hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2014
And you are the definition of the coward and fool I talked about.
Where did I claim to hate yorubas and besides what will I gain hating or liking a walking corpse like you.

Typical e-warrior calling someone names and using a very useless post to beg for likes.
You are one of those that the name 'Igbo' gives hypertension.

Your post is way out of what I was trying to say and I won't dignify your stupidity with an argument.

Slave!

hotwax:

If you so much hate yorubas, why cant you take a gun and kill the one next to you. You are the real definition of cowardice.

You claimed you disgustingly hate yorubas , yet you cant do anything to it. A coward, stop using nairaland to show muscle. Go to the street and show muscle with cutlass. Yeye iggo chicken.

FYI, bombs were planted in churches in owerri last week by boko haram. It took grace of God for the people to discover it. If it actually went off. Guess people should start attacking igbos and be calling them cowards.

We are facing a great danger as a nation. ALl what people like you could do is play tribal on this. As if Igbos are immune to the same adversity.

Dont tell me boko - harams have not killed any Igbo. And the ones they killed, what did you (ewarrior) do to it.

A born Ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by tonychristopher: 8:47am On Jul 02, 2014
macof:

Don't mind the fool. I don't see any sane Yoruba plotting an attack on Ife.

Whether politically driven or not, Boko haram people are behind this

my brother we do know them,trying to use big grammar to confuse their people.... lets watch them

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by tonychristopher: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2014
Peppyluv: This thread proved those people (the ones on nl)are cowards and have inferiority complex towards the Igbos. It potrays them as the real tribalists! If this had happened in Igbo land,page one till the end would have been filled with unnecessary tribal war and insults. Their main e-warriors are ashamed to comment why the learners who are commenting are pretending to be peace lovers.
That mad man and nl security man 5.00GPA would have had drugs(tribal war)to cure his madness.

Ekpenta gba unu na ezi na uno unu.

my dear dont mind them, we know them and how they behave,theywill love to look for shadows and forget substance.... yorubas cowardice is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2014
Someone is getting crazy ideas. I smell copycat tactics and they are the worst and creates even more confusion
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by tonychristopher: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2014
Alubosa:

Iya Fatai!!! E dakun e fun mi ni amala meta, ogufe meji, ara eran kan ati ponmo meta pure water kan!

Mr. Oga! let me first advice u to go ask ur mother who ur father is! Oloriburuku, ajokutamamomi! one of the brainwashed Biafran soldiers despoil.d ur mother during una yeye misled war.......why did ur brothers in Abia State release the 486 alleged BH members if they were truly BH boys? u even posted CAPSLOCK! That's why u r failing NECO fifth time running.......stewpidity runs in ur family's DNA...... . next time u quote me i'll body-bag u. Cretinous b.astar.d......anuofia

this is exactly how the yoruba man behaves, talking loud and doing nothing....what is it that is making you rant like an ant without appropriate actions that will be commensurate with your obnoxious attitude. TALK IS CHEAP....

every tribe in Nigeria doesnt take you peeps serious..go do owo mi da abeg

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by farano(f): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2014
texaco1: sister u are very funny oo
I don't think it's funny o. Checkout his recent topic
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by tonychristopher: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2014
Peppyluv: And you are the definition of the coward and fool I talked about.
Where did I claim to hate yorubas and besides what will I gain hating or liking a walking corpse like you.

Typical e-warrior calling someone names and using a very useless post to beg for likes.
You are one of those that the name 'Igbo' gives hypertension.

Your post is way out of what I was trying to say and I won't dignify your stupidity with an argument.

Slave!

Nne leave him to go do owo mi da somewhere...we know their types...very obnoxious. You have made your point so allow him to Rest In Peace

Thats all

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by tonychristopher: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2014
Azboy34: ALHAMDULLAHI no life was lost..Allah Godiya!! By Allah grace, d truth would be clear nd obvious soonest..Any politicians behind BH issue must die a shameful death..iku oro ni won maa ku!

and they tell you that no body was dead and you took it hook life and sinker...... maybe the relative of dead are scared to spaek up or they were cajolled to shut up

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Tobbie9(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

and they tell you that no body was dead and you took it hook life and sinker...... maybe the relative of dead are scared to spaek up or they were cajolled to shut up
if no one died go there and kill them, ur reasoning and that of a bee are on the same level

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by popplm(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2014
Aregbesola state boys at work....our governor is the commander in chief of this God forsaken group. Dere is God oooo
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by macof(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Azboy34: Allah in z infinity mercy 4give u (amin). How did u know dey were Muslim? Were u there? Inallilahi....Chai! bunch of hypocrite!

Allah has no authority to grant me Mercy, I seek Mercy from Eledumare alone

Who else has anything to gain from bombing Ile-Ife? Pagans?? lmao..we all know what Islam is capable of

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Azboy34(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2014
[quote
author=tonychristopher]

and they tell you that no body was dead and you took it hook life and
sinker...... maybe the relative of dead are scared to spaek up or they
were cajolled to shut up [/quote] Another story coming 4rm a christian.. Olorun gba wa o.. Tribalism nd religious bigotry wont do any gud bt harm 2 nigeria.. Let stop being tribalistic nd bigotry! let us handle dis issue once nd 4 all.. Dua(prayer) z wat we need..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Azboy34(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2014
macof:

Allah has no authority to grant me Mercy, I seek Mercy from Eledumare alone

Who else has anything to gain from bombing Ile-Ife? Pagans?? lmao..we all know what Islam is capable of
i got no tym 4 religious bigot! who has nothn doing dan tanishn d image of oda pple religion. u can say watever 4 lyk 4 all i care! leave islam alone nd go ahead with ur christianity..A to ye e. ko ni pe ye o...!
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by Rexyl(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Osun ---- Southwest ke . Fear God oh... boko boy? abi. na taya that burst ni ... @ all be vigilant so that there wouldn't be loss of life as there was loss of data on NL ... watch and pray o... Osun pipu... I think Oduduwa will not allow. that sha...
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by fotadmowmend(m): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2014
salaksmana: It was a DYNAMITE and no life was lost, it happened around 4am and not 5:30am. There were two, but the police anti-bomb squad defuse the other, confirmed by Osun commissioner of police.
DYNAMITE keh ? Did you saw it before it exploded ? And what is a ''DYNAMITE'' doing in town ? Mr man lets call a spade spade .... I beggi
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by texaco1: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2014
@farano:
I don't think it's funny o. Checkout his recent topic
i already did , 3 out of his 6 topics are on bomb blast and bomb warning and , one was even about an impending bomb blast in osun state
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by thewarrior72: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2014
fotadmowmend: DYNAMITE keh ? Did you saw it before it exploded ? And what is a ''DYNAMITE'' doing in town ? Mr man lets call a spade spade .... I beggi

The chicken has come home to roost, so what say ya.....5.00GPA grin wink
Re: Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State by deelobe: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2014
These government officials seem to have adapted the word 'unfortnate' to explain these explosions without corressponding action sio!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.