Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

EXPOSED: The Reason Why Suarez Bit Chiellini - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EXPOSED: The Reason Why Suarez Bit Chiellini (757 Views)

Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Funny Warm Up Pictures Of UCL 2015! Suarez Vs Chiellini+evra / Luiz Suarez Finally Apologises To Giorgio Chiellini For Biting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: The Reason Why Suarez Bit Chiellini by abatically(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2014
This might sound absurd, but if u broaden ur thoughts, u might find some element of truth in it. Suarez deliberately bit Chiellini to force his move to Barcelona. Yes funny I know, but I will explain.

Suarez was banned for 8 matches in December 2011 for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra. During this time, Liverpool stood by him and supported him. They even had all players wear Luis Suarez no 7 shirt to show their love for him, hence it was difficult for Suarez to come out and say he wanted to leave.

In April 2013, Suarez was banned for 10 matches for his bite on Chelsea's Ivanovic. Still Liverpool supported him, even if Suarez wanted to leave, he would look like a traitor in the eyes of those who supported him. Arsenal tried to sign him but he couldn't come out to hand in a transfer request. prior to the world cup, Barcelona had interest and Suarez knew the only way to force his move away is to be in the middle of yet another controversy, this time not with Liverpool but with his national side.

So, he looked for the perfect opportunity and bit Chiellini. He was given a 4 month ban (maybe he wasn't expecting the ban to be that much). He knew this will force Liverpool to clean their hands off him and let him go. He even made it worse by not feeling remorse and lying that he slipped and fell unto Chiellini.. all these were to complicate the issue even though cameras showed he clearly bit Chiellini. Then on Monday June 30, he came out and admitted the bite and then apologised.. (he was probably instructed by Barcelona to apologise and look like he felt remorse for his actions).

Today Tuesday July first, Barcelona sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta has come out to sing praises on Suarez. I quote him:

I think we know about the circumstances that happened in the World Cup and he's had the character and humility to first recognise that he made a mistake,” said Zubizarreta.

"I think that's very important. He had the honour to come out and apologise to the people who had been hurt by his actions; the opposition and also football in general in the middle of a world football festival.

"Now it's time for him to begin his recovery process. I think Luis Suarez did the best thing as a person and I also think as a footballer. What path he now takes, whether he stays at Liverpool or goes somewhere else, we will see.”

This clearly shows he intentionally did what he did to force his way. Right now Liverpool will have no choice than to sell him without him handing in a transfer request. Even if he hands in a transfer request now, Liverpool won't find it too hard to let go a troublesome player. he can claim the pressure of the English press is too much and they surely don't wanna keep an unhappy player. Well done Suarez.. u did it. If I were Liverpool, I won't sell him for cheap, they should squeeze every last shilling out of him.

Suarez is a terrific player, one of the best in the world right now, but he is also the most controversial and really need to see a psychologist.
Re: EXPOSED: The Reason Why Suarez Bit Chiellini by Flairritzy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
...just a suggestion but I dont really think that it's true
Re: EXPOSED: The Reason Why Suarez Bit Chiellini by abatically(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2014
Flairritzy: ...just a suggestion but I dont really think that it's true

Suarez is a clever cheating scum that knows how to get what he wants by any means necessary. He forced his way to Liverpool by biting otman bakkal in Ajax. But since Liverpool stood by him during evra's saga and Ivanovic incident, he had to look for another way to make Liverpool sell him. Why is Barcelona sporting director flirting with him a day after he apologized, and today Barcelona has opened negotiations about signing him.

(1) (Reply)

WORLD CUP 2014 - Skills Of Footballers - Why Is It They All Copy Jay Jay Okocha! / Footballer Ozil Donates World Cup Winnings To Gaza / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores For Manchester City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.