Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Cheap Plots Of Estate Land For Sale In Owerri 650k Per Plot. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Plots Of Estate Land For Sale In Owerri 650k Per Plot. (1556 Views)

Cheap Plots Of Estate Land For Sale In Owerri 650k Per Plot. / Land For Sale At Etche river state 650k Per Plot / Stone Gate Estate Agbara,lagos @650k Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Plots Of Estate Land For Sale In Owerri 650k Per Plot. by FMary(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2014
Peace!

If you have interest in real estate, this is an opportunity for you to make a very good investment. There is currently an on going estate being parcelated in Obinze. The location is behind Redemption Estate which is along Port Harcourt rd. The estate is currently being parcelated and as such the price is at the lowest for now. By parcelation I mean dividing up the plots and creating roads within the estate, once this is completed, the price of shoots up instantly.

You and I know that real estate investment is one of the best forms of investing so long there is no fraudlent practice as the price will always appreciate.

Currently a plot of land (465sqm or 50/100) within the estate sells for 650,000 naira only. Believe me the price will go as high as 1,000,000 immediately the parcelation is completed and with the current wave of development in Owerri geared towards New Owerri and beyond, for sure the price will top a minimum of 2,000,000 within the next 2 years.

This is where people actually make money from real estate, suppose you buy 10plots today for keep, think of the worth in another 5 years.

Make a move today, I bet you your only regret in another 2 years will be that you did not buy very many plots.

Call now, limited plots available for sale at this time.

Call Francis Obidike
Property Place Owerri

Re: Cheap Plots Of Estate Land For Sale In Owerri 650k Per Plot. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
FMary:
Peace!

If you have interest in real estate, this is an opportunity for you to make a very good investment. There is currently an on going estate being parcelated in Obinze. The location is behind Redemption Estate which is along Port Harcourt rd. The estate is currently being parcelated and as such the price is at the lowest for now. By parcelation I mean dividing up the plots and creating roads within the estate, once this is completed, the price of shoots up instantly.

You and I know that real estate investment is one of the best forms of investing so long there is no fraudlent practice as the price will always appreciate.

Currently a plot of land (465sqm or 50/100) within the estate sells for 650,000 naira only. Believe me the price will go as high as 1,000,000 immediately the parcelation is completed and with the current wave of development in Owerri geared towards New Owerri and beyond, for sure the price will top a minimum of 2,000,000 within the next 2 years.

This is where people actually make money from real estate, suppose you buy 10plots today for keep, think of the worth in another 5 years.

Make a move today, I bet you your only regret in another 2 years will be that you did not buy very many plots.

Call now, limited plots available for sale at this time.

Call Francis Obidike
Property Place Owerri
how do one visit your office/ company as the case may be.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Estate Land For Sale In Owerri 650k Per Plot. by FMary(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
JudismphD:
how do one visit your office/ company as the case may be.

No 1 Avu Street Ikenegbu Layout
Owerri, Imo State.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Estate Land For Sale In Owerri 650k Per Plot. by FMary(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Plots currently selling at 700,000 + 5% Agency Commission.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Estate Land For Sale In Owerri 650k Per Plot. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
FMary:

No 1 Avu Street Ikenegbu Layout
Owerri, Imo State.
many thanks. I'm currently in lagos but hail frm mbaise but hav the intention of travling down by 7th of feb. I will give u a call nextweek to direct down to ur office

(1) (Reply)

Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling / Magodo Phase2, Brooks estate + Irewole street ikeja(off opebi) flats / Looking For A Lodge In Any Nigerian Universities? Or U Have A Lodge With Accomm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.