Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics (36962 Views)

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / Jamb Set Cut Off Points-180 Varsities, 160-polys, Coes / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by TRADELYN: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
...Are you in need of RESEARCH GUIDE/HELP?

FEEL FREE to Request cheesy
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=slimthugchimee][/quote]laff don pieces my belle
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ok...

LAST BULLET: for those that love PS, right now m playing FIFA 2014, and i need a tip on which button to press if i want SUAREZ bite sumone.... Help a broda pls..!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Decryptor(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
That other universities set their cut-off higher than the stipulated 180 means nothing! If JAMB says 180 and UNILAG says 200, study hard as if you want to make 250 and at the end of the day, you'll fall within the 220-230 mark at worst!

The thing with aspiring young peeps of today is that they don't want to read at all...they rather prefer to dress like whizkid and rely on expo. SMH
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Rexceedo: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Just passing!
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by amanda2013(f): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na today!! This people should stop giving people false hope cos Unn i know will neva cut 180.
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Spiff20(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
I wrote Jamb Cbt but they've not sent me the result up till now WTF is happening.
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by kelechiMarie(f): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
I doubt if schools like Uniben,Unilag,Unilorin,U.I will adhere to this.Anyway uniben will still divide your jamb by 8 and pume by 2
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by andrenaline(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Na post ume things then,waiting for nekede form
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by command01(f): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Inkredible: Pls who knows wia I can logde a complaint in nairaland. M just re-registering after the attack n cannot comment on some posts in tech market sections. I don't know if it happens to anyone else. Pls help out.
same here. Just exercise some patience
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by winiwini: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
if u gat your way, cut off is nothing
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Judolisco(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Owk naw no skul wil take 180 for med/sug
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: What is the point when universities still set their own Jamb cutoff mark for specific courses.
my thoughts exactly...

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by efec(m): 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
amanda2013: Na today!! This people should stop giving people false hope cos unn i know will neva cut 180.
pls get ur facts rite,unn cut 180 last yr fr 1st n 2nd choice.dnt rush into conclusions wen u dnt have facts

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by danielmichael(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
wat an holocaustical cataclysm and catastrophical mobocracy in d intuition phase of nigeria.educational sublunary and terrestrial quandaries dipletes by fuddy-duddy homosapiens whose faculties have bkom senile and puirile ad-infinitum.by cessation,nig has gone dwn 2 a 6ft 4rm d edge n they re tinkin dat mayb 6ft is so far dwn..unam
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by deflicit: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
The major issue is the on going strike
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
daniel michael: wat an holocaustical cataclysm and catastrophical mobocracy in d intuition phase of nigeria.educational sublunary and terrestrial quandaries dipletes by fuddy-duddy homosapiens whose faculties have bkom senile and puirile ad-infinitum.by cessation,nig has gone dwn 2 a 6ft 4rm d edge n they re tinkin dat mayb 6ft is so far dwn..unam
yaba left

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Spiff20: I wrote Jamb Cbt but they've not sent me the result up till now WTF is happening.
oga WTF are u saying?? Stay der and b expecting d beep of ur fone... await d result.. u better go and buy scratch card before they sell ur result on net. .. and u still dey wait? Lol ppl funny sef, there sud b d zeal of seeng ur result in u na... All d best.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
daniel michael: wat an holocaustical cataclysm and catastrophical mobocracy in d intuition phase of nigeria.educational sublunary and terrestrial quandaries dipletes by fuddy-duddy homosapiens whose faculties have bkom senile and puirile ad-infinitum.by cessation,nig has gone dwn 2 a 6ft 4rm d edge n they re tinkin dat mayb 6ft is so far dwn..unam
and u b ma namesake sha.... nawa oh...
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Sarcasm01: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
The really about Unilorin is that, The total aspirant/Candidate apply for Unilorin is little greater than 100 thousand heads nd according to the statistics being released by JAMB each was also alarming that "Roughly 18,000 candidates was above 200"while 48,000 approximately above 180 for Unilorin only". Now according to aforementioned statistics what will be the cut off mark for them, provided that they will admit almost about 9,000 though they will later cut some of them after 100Level

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by dgr8truth(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=slimthugchimee][/quote]
You can pray for your grammar not mine. You seem so cleaver to spot errors but not clear enough to make them obvious. I pray for you because it apparent you need 'likes' to feel cleaver.
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
[size=13pt]CUT OFF SHOULDN'T BE LESS THAN 200 IN ANY HIGHER INSTITUTION FOR ANY COURSE. IF YOU CANT SCORE 200 IN JAMB, LEARN A TRADE!!!! I REMEMBER WRITING JAMB AND WONDERING IS THIS THE JAMB PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF? angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by pxjosh(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
this is even going to benefit federal schools more. they will open their pume form to those who scored from 180; and admit those who scored from 200above. if for any reason they're to be sanctioned, they will then say that the number of students who applied with score of 200+ was more than enough for the available spaces (of course they admit those with higher score first.).
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by bizibrain(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
After reading tru all comments, I c majority dont really get wat d cut-off mean.

D cutoff is just d minimum peg point, but majority interprete it as d maximum peg point.

D cutoff means no university most go below 180 mark and no poly/college must go below 150 mark . Dats all.

It nw down 2 various university, mayb 2 stick 2 minimum 180 mark or go beyond dat.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by slimthugchimee(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
dgr8truth:
You can pray for your grammar not mine. You seem so cleaver to spot errors but not clear enough to make them obvious. I pray for you because it apparent you need 'likes' to feel cleaver.
so oga common CLEVER wey you dey spell CLEAVER.

Chai i will say it again

Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by tony5002x: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Inkredible: Pls who knows wia I can logde a complaint in nairaland. M just re-registering after the attack n cannot comment on some posts in tech market sections. I don't know if it happens to anyone else. Pls help out.
if you had read the terms and condition of this site you won't b asking dis question.....you will have freedom to post anywhere in this site after one week of reg...
Re: JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics by bizibrain(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
U sound mentally confused *smh*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Students Raise Huge Amount To Help Security Guard Visit His Family In Nigeria / Michael Okpara University Agriculture Umudike Admission 2013/2014 / Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.