Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Joke Of The Day – Conversation Between Messi And Xavi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day – Conversation Between Messi And Xavi (1233 Views)

Funny Conversation Between A Mum And Their Kids. / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Friend(see Pix) / A Little Chat Between MESSI And CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day – Conversation Between Messi And Xavi by samzyworld(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
Joke of the day SPAIN
1 HOLLAND 5. FT
CONVERSATION btwn MESSI AND XAVI.
immediately after d game
MESSI: Hello.
XAVI : Wadup?
MESSI : Nna XAVI, wetin come happen dis
nah?
XAVI : Nna, na so we c am oo.
MESSI : Hmmmmm!
XAVI : Dis people no gree us oo.
MESSI : Even d tin we do 4 our club
(Barca) dey
win, una no come do am. Y?
XAVI: Hmmmm! Messi, u no fit
understand ref no
send oo
MESSI : Omo dis worldcup na another tin
oo.
XAVI : U dn c am nah bewarn abt every
club dey
de ready, abeg fear 9ja d keeper dey
wait 4 u
ooo.
MESSI : Hmmmm! me dn dey fear already
ooo
awhole una wey b champion 4
worldcup na una
wey dat man utd and munich boys kari
do yeye to
d xtend iker una keeoper dey beg dat
munich boy
4 ball. Hmmm! nawaooo dis tournament
go dey hot
oo!
XAVI : Messi, u dey insult our keeper abi.
MESSI : Bt na wetin happen nah.
Hahahaha! Dat
munich boy dey 2 much.
XAVI : U dey laugh us abi? Ok, i go c
wetin play on
sunday i nd my broda(INESTA) no dey
wit u tell me
hu go give u 2rue pass to score. I go tell
Inesta
even fr club we no go give u pass again
make we c
hw u go take score pass CR7.
MESSI: I dey sorri abeg no tell Inesta i no
go laugh
again.
XAVI : Beta.
MESSI : Tank u. Hahahhaha more jokes @ www.samzyworld.com

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day – Conversation Between Messi And Xavi by lanresh(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
cheesy grin grin kiss
Re: Joke Of The Day – Conversation Between Messi And Xavi by Dubby6(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2014
angry angry angry angry sad sad
Re: Joke Of The Day – Conversation Between Messi And Xavi by LogansShadow: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
1)Your joke dry sotey harmattan dy catch me 4 my lips||2)Messi without Iniesta and Xavi has 4 goals and in the QF||3),xavi and iniesta without messi and with world class team-mates are already out of d world cup!||5)Cr7 on the other hand without the help of the likes of di maria,modric,Alonso os out of the world cup and could only manage a score a goal as a result of poor defending!||6)And lastly this joke is Old and Stale!
Re: Joke Of The Day – Conversation Between Messi And Xavi by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
All these lame messi and barca haters...

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Favourite Biscuit When You Were Younger? / Funny Pic Of The Day / Buhari Looks Like Someone That Will Ban Orijin (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.