Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,237 members, 7,849,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. - Technology Market (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. (176415 Views)

KNIFE SHARPENER WITH SUCTION PAD @ NGN600 FROM PRE ORDER 2.0 / ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / #PhoneSubsidy From Pre Order 2.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
kiss smiley
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
peawizzy:
THEY KNOW WHERE TO SEND IT TO RIGHT? ANYWAY, THANKS.
yes ma.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thorby:

Good morning Sir...
Ooooooooooooh,Why now? This is my second request o and still off your radar...
nor vex oh. The reps of some of these brands take forever to respond.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by lilwill(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
seyithug:

They both have very similar specs, but the P6i has better camera, while the G4 has better screen resolution.
wah about otg... do they both support it
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thorby(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Thespecialone:
nor vex oh. The reps of some of these brands take forever to respond.
OK o. If it's in that case.I will be going for kingsing S2

3 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by originalNfakes: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
I have taken delivery of my Cube 8H+SDCards finally, despite all d delays.
This is just to add to d thread of conformations that motivated me to give PreOrder 2.0 a trial.
It feels good to know that E- commerce in Nigeria is coming of age with d marriage of Integrity(on d part of Sellers) and Trust (on d part of Buyers)

3 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by iliyande(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
originalNfakes:
This is just to add to d thread of conformations that motivated me to give PreOrder 2.0 a trial.
It feels good to know that E- commerce in Nigeria is coming of age with d marriage of Integrity(on d part of Sellers) and Trust (on d part of Buyers)

Please give us the review
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
originalNfakes:
Thank you very much sir. Integrity + trust is an excellent combination.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Saucekide25(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
@TSO tommorow Completes my 1week Wait for the DG310...Av not Received any Text on How to get it...Abeg this Torchlight phone i dey Use dey make gals Reason me as 4kup guy...Pls do Something.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tompeters(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Phoenixx07:
Sir much ᶤ̲ˢ ∂ doogee 800?
if i may understand ur post. Seems u like to buy this phone. But to be sincere i no go advice u to buy am cos of battery problem. Cos when it starts you'll not like it. Thank God i've sold it now. Am waiting for d doogee 310 from TSO to arrive... Though d phone is ok generally but the battery no dey well despite its 2000mAh.. Better still you can order an extra battery with it

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tompeters(m): 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Saucekide25:
@TSO tommorow Completes my 1week Wait for the DG310...Av not Received any Text on How to get it...Abeg this Torchlight phone i dey Use dey make gals Reason me as 4kup guy...Pls do Something.
bros even me 2 oh. I dey wait but i cant wait till next week oh cos i need to use that phone to tidy some deals online smiley

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by seyithug(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tompeters:
if i may understand ur post. Seems u like to buy this phone. But to be sincere i no go advice u to buy am cos of battery problem. Cos when it starts you'll not like it. Thank God i've sold it now. Am waiting for d doogee 310 from TSO to arrive... Though d phone is ok generally but the battery no dey well despite its 2000mAh.. Better still you can order an extra battery with it
Ordering an extra battery is always the best option to consider when buying smartphones especially 'droids. The massive screens, the eye-candy OS and UIIs, and the high-profile power-hungry components, all impact the battery negatively. An extra battery (and power bank, if PHCN doesn't serve you well on your area) is always good investment.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Tompeters(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
seyithug:

Ordering an extra battery is always the best option to consider when buying smartphones especially 'droids. The massive screens, the eye-candy OS and UIIs, and the high-profile power-hungry components, all impact the battery negatively. An extra battery (and power bank, if PHCN doesn't serve you well on your area) is always good investment.
seconded bro..

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by jamesbanjo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
hello boss,..please how
much can I get this to
Lagos... its urgent http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-W450-LCD-Display-Screen-for-4-5inch-
W450-Android-Phone/1654849495.html

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Saucekide25(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Saucekide25:

Still waiting for my Question to be Answered.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Ajascolove(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
peawizzy:
LOL, NICE grin BUT WAIT O, WHAT DOES THIS YOUR MONICKER MEAN SEF
Fadeyioloro's husband.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by peawizzy(f): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ajascolove:

Fadeyioloro's husband.
huh??
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by peawizzy(f): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
originalNfakes:
How much does the tab cost?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by stharley: 12:55am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2014
Saucekide25:

Still waiting for my Question to be Answered.
Please sir, your order still in transit . To be honest, there's nothing I can do to hasten the process at this time, if you feel you may not be able to wait, we have the option of order cancellation with full refund. Thank you sir,
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2014
jamesbanjo:
hello boss,..please how
much can I get this to
Lagos... its urgent http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Original-W450-LCD-Display-Screen-for-4-5inch-
W450-Android-Phone/1654849495.html
N6520 to Lagos sir.
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2014
stharley:
TSO how u dey? quotation for http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2020187417.html
N5414.93 two weeks minimum arrival (battery goods)
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by tundeks: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2014
yorex2011:
OK folks.. Time for my review of the cube talk 79 Octa
It's a 7.85inch display tablet with good color representation and 10 point multitouch
Comes with Android 4.4.2 (kitkat) out of the box.
Under the hood it is powered by a 1.7ghz octa core mediatek processor (mtk8392). Though performance wise it can't be compared with different snapdragons of this world but it still gets the job done. Tablet pretty smooth except for some little Lag in unlocking the tablet. Very clear screen (2048*1536) retina display with a ppi of 300+ making the display crystal clear. The ambient sensor does its job perfectly and overall touch performance is good.

The device consists of an 8Mp back camera without flash and a 2mp front camera. The back camera is not that bad (cos I have definitely seen better) but it's decent for a tablet. Front camera good enough for taking selfies and video calling.

A 4900mah battery provides the juice and it's pretty good enough to take you through the day (browsing, little gaming, watching videos, little music, etc) also has good battery consumption ( I left the tablet on overnight with network on and it didn't drain 1%)

Sound quality from both the speaker and audio Jacks are OK (note that it doesn't come with an earpiece).

Build quality is average as its made of plastic but still feels sturdy in the hands. Quite slim (7. 4mm) and also quite light (360g). Overall build is OK.

Tablet was able to handle all I threw at it (especially games) and for the price it is a great buy.
Overall I rate it 7.5/10

Hope my review was useful grin
thanks for the review, i hope this tab doesn,t get hot after heavy usage.

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by seyithug(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2014
tundeks:
Every device gets hot during heavy usage. If your wife or fiancee 'uses you heavily, you no go tire and even run temperature small? Lol grin

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Phoenixx07(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2014
tundeks:
bro hw much ᶤ̲ˢ it?
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by gtswt(f): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2014
TSO, sent u an email. Pls, respond...thx
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Thespecialone(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2014
gtswt:
TSO, sent u an email. Pls, respond...thx
seen and replied
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by seighapaul(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by yorex2011: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2014
tundeks:
No it doesn't...
Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by chuksbogus: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
chuksbogus:

DAY TWO!!!!! 5days to go.

Day 3 !!! 4 days to go

2 Likes

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by omoboy08(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
seyithug:

Didn't he give you an ETA of 1 week already? Wait till then, omoboy

Dancing skelewu now. grin Ready for collection

1 Like

Re: PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
omoboy08:

Dancing skelewu now. grin Ready for collection

your own don show?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (109) (Reply)

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.