Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

IS Mercy Johnson Ok? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IS Mercy Johnson Ok? (3592 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by chocolateme(f): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Don't know how authentic the news is but heard from my sister that she is ill even after delivery. That doctors said she needs prayers to recover quickly because we all need her and her baby needs her. With the way fake news is flying all over, I pray its not true because Mercy is a very strong and energetic woman whose prints will continue to be on the sands of time in Nollywood. But if its true which I doubt, babe pls I wish you quick recovery.
Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by vizier007(m): 1:00am On Jul 02, 2014
Ze best way to know is to find her number or her husby's number and ask 'em..

1 Like

Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by Airforce1(m): 1:02am On Jul 02, 2014
Op
If na joke, abeg stop am.
Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by nzeobi(m): 1:11am On Jul 02, 2014
cheesy ;DNothing will happen to her and her endowments. Though I think she should make junior sister available cos I wanna marry that's if they have same features.
Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by fabolakers(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
undecided The Power of Nairaland.
Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by iheanyi40(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
if she lyk mak she die na
Who cares embarassed
Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
iheanyi40: if she lyk mak she die na
Who cares embarassed

To a human being?

And people like you are the first to criticize BH boys.

Omashe o.

2 Likes

Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by okonja(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
chocolateme: Don't know how authentic the news is but heard from my sister that she is ill even after delivery. That doctors said she needs prayers to recover quickly because we all need her and her baby needs her. With the way fake news is flying all over, I pray its not true because Mercy is a very strong and energetic woman whose prints will continue to be on the sands of time in Nollywood. But if its true which I doubt, babe pls I wish you quick recovery.

Op, find work to do. undecided undecided
Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by feminineA: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Una don start
Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by Hangelar(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who cares embarassed
U ar such a bitter soul! Pray that u don't get what u wish on other people.

2 Likes

Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who cares embarassed

SMH……………You need to be locked up in a "3 feet " tall cage........ I don't do Nollywood but we talking bout a life here

2 Likes

Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by hensben(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who cares embarassed
y u dey yarn like this ehn, even if u dont like watching naija movie like myself must u wish her death
ur heart need formatting i swear

2 Likes

Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by floragregs(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who cares embarassed
guy u should be hanged upside down!

2 Likes

Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by Big4wig(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who cares embarassed
Connect ur tongue 2 ur brain b4 talking

2 Likes

Re: IS Mercy Johnson Ok? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who cares embarassed
This statement can literally kill a soul...
Be mindful of what you pronounce with your mouth, it can actually lead to your own destruction!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Dumps Yoruba Movie Industry / Olamide (daddy Milliano) Gives Shout Out To Baby Mama / A Close-up Look At Linda Ikeji's Teeth Shows Its....see For Yourself (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.