Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 (31699 Views)

Germany Vs Argentina: World Cup Final (1 - 0) On 13th July 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 / Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by fredoooooo: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
mukina2:
grin grin grin Thank God e remain Chic2pimp grin grin

he still dey think of italia and eggland .... grin grin grin grin
no mind am , he carry badluck support the super eagles , i don tell am he should remain for uk forever . he's banned from all airport in 9ja grin grin
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by gbaskiboy: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
France don enter one chance. Germany go jam them with brutality

2 Likes

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by tessy02(f): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
For the fact France injured onazi, 2 mv 2 d quarter final stage...Germany ll win them big time

4 Likes

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by sholay2011(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
France will win.
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by shilexholly(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
France must go o.....dem don do us bad now....matudi must wound 2

2 Likes

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Herrmes: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
All say Germany!!! All the way till the cup

1 Like

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Allez les bleus
On va gagner
On est les champions!

Allez la France! Go France!

Sorry about Onazi folks embarassed lol
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Sunday4ars(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
WORLD CUP 2014: IS FIXED OR WHAT?
I observed that checking through all the lists of the team from Groups A to H, the positions of each team from each Group was at arranged!. Also, the first two teams in each team came first and second respectively. To make me more suspecious,none of the team that came second in their group make it to the last 8.... Is these all a mere coecident or something is fishing! I need to be convine...
France, Brazil, Argentina and Costa Rica will not make it to the last 4!

1 Like

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Fulaman198(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Allez les bleus
On va gagner
On est les champions!

Allez la France! Go France!

Sorry about Onazi folks embarassed lol

Whether France wins or not lol I don't care. I saw a lot of sellout Africans in Paris cheering for les bleus.

To me, France and Germany are both Euro nations plagued by similar issues.
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Samunique(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Guykhena: [size=20pt]Germany we Nigerians are behind you[/size]
Seconded!

France will meet their waterloo on Friday, they will crash out shamefully. Afterall they were not super against naija, but were just lucky bcs if mautuidi had been sent off or our legitimate goal stood by now they would have been far away in Paris.

1 Like

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

Whether France wins or not lol I don't care. I saw a lot of sellout Africans in Paris cheering for les bleus.

To me, France and Germany are both Euro nations plagued by similar issues.

Am I a sellout then embarassed They were probably born or lived there for a significant portion of their lives.

All the African teams are out, so no harm in supporting whichever team one fancies right? This is football, not politics. On that note, I think I'll post an interesting piece on France that you'll probably enjoy lol smiley
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Fulaman198(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Am I a sellout then embarassed They were probably born or lived there for a significant portion of their lives.

All the African teams are out, so no harm in supporting whichever team one fancies right? This is football, not politics. On that note, I think I'll post an interesting piece on France that you'll probably enjoy lol smiley

I hope you are not a sellout ROFL.

I'm not too fond of France, England or any European nation for that matter. Did you know that there were some French football coaches/trainers that were caught and were a part of the French Football association that wanted an 'all white team' with no black players. France has always historically had a high black population on their team, majority of whom come from French Speaking West Africa.
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

I hope you are not a sellout ROFL.

I'm not too fond of France, England or any European nation for that matter. Did you know that there were some French football coaches/trainers that were caught and were a part of the French Football association that wanted an 'all white team' with no black players. France has always historically had a high black population on their team, majority of whom come from French Speaking West Africa.

Hmm, I didn't know that but I'm not all that surprised. I feel France is one of the more "xenophobic" European countries although I wouldn't paint the entire population as such.

But let me throw you a curveball, if you will. I like to try and look at these topics objectively. If you were a native Frenchman, would it not bother you that your own national team was hardly French in the proper sense of the word. If Nigeria's national team had a high population of non-Nigerians, would it not cause some angst among the locals?

The piece I told you about has something to do with this topic.

Here: https://www.nairaland.com/1796569/2014-world-cup-25-french-born
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Fulaman198(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Hmm, I didn't know that but I'm not all that surprised. I feel France is one of the more "xenophobic" European countries although I wouldn't paint the entire population as such.

But let me throw you a curveball, if you will. I like to try and look at these topics objectively. If you were a native Frenchman, would it not bother you that your own national team was hardly French in the proper sense of the word. If Nigeria's national team had a high population of non-Nigerians, would it not cause some angst among the locals?

The piece I told you about has something to do with this topic.

Yah it would bother me without a doubt. Though what about native born blacks born in France like Thierry Henry? I wouldn't think they would have problems with people like him playing for the team. However, from what I have been noticing on teams like Portugal, France, Belgium, etc. a lot of people there are born in other countries.
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by seydam21(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
bet on goaless!!! Germany will win on shoutout

2 Likes

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Germany all the way

1 Like

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by myspnigeria: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
german machine all day everyday

1 Like

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Looks like pretty much ALL of Nigeria will be crying come Friday grin

Bright side: You can all console each other as the "German Machine" hiccups it's way out of the quarter-finals wink
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Breaking NewsAfter their return from Brazil World cup yestaday, the Super Eagles were so ashamed of their defeat that they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be recognized.Mikel disguised himself as a monk and was walking on the street when suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said "Mikel how far na?". Mikel was so surprised that he ran away annoyed that the old woman could recognize him despite his disguise. Disappointed, he went home and dressed as a pregnant woman, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Mikel how far na, see as you just run the away". Confused and frustrated Mikel asked "but mama how do you keep recognizing me despite my disguises"?The old lady replied: "Hahaha, Mikel na wa for you oh, look me well na, It's me Yobo"

1 Like

Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by zurine(f): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
so many have lost interest
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by mamagee3(f): 3:15am On Jul 03, 2014
Germany to win 2-0
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by francis247(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
I can't wait for France to be ferociously fried on friday.
*Francetofryandcrydry*
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2014
mama-gee:
Germany to win 2-0
because i admire and cherish ya pic, i'm gonna stake like 5k on germany to beat france by 2 goals... Hope for a positive result after the match... grin
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by coded01: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2014
Mukina2, your Les blues are going down today! angry tongue grin
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by mukina2: 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
coded01: Mukina2, your Les blues are going down today! angry tongue grin
i know you?

grin

fredoooooo:
he still dey think of italia and eggland .... grin grin grin grin
no mind am , he carry badluck support the super eagles , i don tell am he should remain for uk forever . he's banned from all airport in 9ja grin grin
he should kuku support Germany o grin

Allleeezz les Bleus!!! cool we got this!!!!
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by king94(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
ayukdaboss: For the main fact that France had to injure Onazi to move to the next stage, they will crash out woefully at the Quarter Finals. Hit ''LIKE'' in support
Team France. Is it France's fault dat u don't hv a gud replacement 4 Onazi?
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by coded01: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
mukina2:
i know you?

grin

grin tongue grin

My advise to all Les blues players, their luggage should be well packed for their return flight back to Paris... grin tongue grin
Re: France Vs Germany - World Cup Q.final (0 - 1) On 4th July 2014 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
Today is the end of France in this World cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Chelsea Results Since Interim Manager Frank Lampard Took Over / John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Brown Ideye Buys A 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith For His 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.