Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Where Do I Get To Buy Jewelries And Sexy Lingerie For My Wife 40th Gift - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Do I Get To Buy Jewelries And Sexy Lingerie For My Wife 40th Gift (847 Views)

Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / Lingerie! A Must Have! / Firm Launches Lacy Lingerie For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get To Buy Jewelries And Sexy Lingerie For My Wife 40th Gift by bugativeron: 2:24am On Jul 02, 2014
Hi Nairalanders. My wife will be 40yrs this July. I am trying to surprise her with a little gift. I want lovely necklace and earrings for her plus sexy underwears. Where can i get them at very good prices in Lagos and with lots of varities, especially the lingerie and nitewear.
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Jewelries And Sexy Lingerie For My Wife 40th Gift by bugativeron: 2:41am On Jul 02, 2014
your suggestion pls
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Jewelries And Sexy Lingerie For My Wife 40th Gift by franzis(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Jewelries And Sexy Lingerie For My Wife 40th Gift by bugativeron: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
Thanks. I will try the other site. Though I would have preferred a regular market or shopping mall than online just to be sure of what I am buying
Re: Where Do I Get To Buy Jewelries And Sexy Lingerie For My Wife 40th Gift by 9jagurl81: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
bugativeron: Hi Nairalanders. My wife will be 40yrs this July. I am trying to surprise her with a little gift. I want lovely necklace and earrings for her plus sexy underwears. Where can i get them at very good prices in Lagos and with lots of varities, especially the lingerie and nitewear.

Check out www.ohmashoes.com

They have beautiful designer shoes up to size 13W, handbags and costume jewelry.

They also offer free shipping anywhere in Nigeria

You'll thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Stuns In Make-up Shoot / Casaco Feminino Inverno 2014 Winter Jacket Women $29.90 WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING / This Season's Trend: Layered Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.