Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment (1023 Views)

Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here / Please View This Website Studyabroadng.org And Reply If It Opened / Picture Of My Hacked Site And How I Resolved The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment by ujoseph006: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2014
Please view this site and comment what you think about it. http://9jaflaver.com

1 Like

Re: Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment by egift(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
- Change the background image to something less obstructive.
- Since you are use WP, there are more impressive premium themes.
- Also consider adding a wordpress content spinner to make your posts unique to search engines, get better ranking.

If you need help, do let me know.
Re: Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment by hilaryiwens05: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
1) WATS with d background... undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
2) remove all wordpress copyrite on footer: Powered by WordPress • Themify WordPress Themes
3) and dis tooo: Plugin from the creators ofBrindes Personalizados :: More at PlulzWordpress Plugins
4) and there is no menus
5) u should hav use d post style on d demo of d template instead of the current post style
Re: Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment by egift(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2014
Better still Joe, I can clean up and customize the site for you. Here is what I will do:
- Send you a list of 5 top selling premium themes on ThemeFroest.net to select one.
- Add Sticky sidebar so that there will be no white space at the end of your Sidebar when you scroll down.
- Install Content spinner, so that anytime you share content or news from other websites, Google will see it as unique.
- Optimize your multimedia and Social sharing features (your social sharing is not organized).
- Boost you Ranking. Your Alexa is over 1.6m
- You will get free support on other stuffs.

Cost: 8k only. If you are interested, use the link on my signature to contact me. Cheers!
Re: Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment by ujoseph006: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
egift: - Change the background image to something less obstructive.
- Since you are use WP, there are more impressive premium themes.
- Also consider adding a wordpress content spinner to make your posts unique to search engines, get better ranking.

If you need help, do let me know.

Pls how do I add content spinner to my posts
Re: Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment by egift(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
ujoseph006: Pls how do I add content spinner to my posts

Here is the plugin http://www.wpcontentspinner.com/ It is very good. Its just 24usd. I can help you out for less. PM me.

(1) (Reply)

.. / WORDPRESS ALERT!!! / ###convert Your Blog To A Customized Website In Less Than 30minutes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.