Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

13 Weirdest People In The World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13 Weirdest People In The World (5601 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Reincarnation?? 6 Celebrities That Looks Exactly Like People In History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by GreyBlood: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2014
ggrin: undecidedlubbishangry u don see me b4smiley?
good question shocked
I knew it, nairaland houses the weirdest people in the world. Take a look at some people's post and you can imagine how weird people can be.

Our own nairaland tellwisdom should also be on that list. grin
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
if you no holy for this kain thing,,then wetin you go com holy for?

Other bad things! undecided
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2014
Chai shocked shocked
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by forke(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Dat hairy gal sha
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by LMAyedun(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2014
succyreal: [move this to front page]
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by kelechiMarie(f): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2014
The human Barbie's cute though but too thin she's anorexic jare
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by Creamish(f): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Amazing how someone can look rily healthy eating just soaps and sponges... undecided
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by ninovandross(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Most of this guys na candidate for horror movie

1 Like

Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by IAMBREEZY: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1: Weird..really weird shocked
very weird my Dear.
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by IAMBREEZY: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Creamish: Amazing how somone can look rily health eating just soaps and sponges... undecided
it's really incredulous,weird and gross.
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by IAMBREEZY: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
6. Kim—Eye Popping Woman

Kim Goodman can pop her eyes out of their sockets by a massive 0.47 inches. She discovered this “amazing talent” when she got hit in the head with a hockey mask one day. This must have been a very traumatic experience for everyone involved. That specific day her eyeballs popped out much further than usual and ever since then she can pop them out whenever she wants to. Sometimes they even pop out by themselves, like when she yawns.

They should recruit this woman for FBEYE she gonna help alot i swear with those gargantuan eyeballs. grin
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by yunglykmine(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Weird indeed!!!
Mods! Front page Material.
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
ashewopeckas: Why is Cossy not there for abnorman b00bs? cheesy
Cause there is no such thing as abnorman grin
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by ashewopeckas(f): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
bykebyke:
Cause there is no such thing as abnorman grin
Na typo jor, why u dey shine teeth like say ur head dey in-between Cossy b00bs tongue
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
12. Cuddle with Strangers

I know that we live in an era when human interaction is becoming more and more infrequent, but this guy takes things a little bit too far, don’t you think? Maybe this doesn’t come as a surprise to some people since for some of us the only human interaction we get is when we go to work. Travis Sigley is the father of professional cuddling. He studied psychology at the California Institute of Integral Studies. He believes that through physical touch, people can learn to overcome the anxiety and fear that often accompanies social situations. Through cuddling, Sigley hopes to teach people to relax and gain trust in themselves as well as other. This all sounds well and good, but to cuddle with a stranger every other night… I don’t know!
I will gladly cuddle with this cutie joor!!
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by MrRenaissance: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
The Cornman that walks his Veggies is really weird. shockedshocked
Re: 13 Weirdest People In The World by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2014
These people madness no geh par two tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Romance: Actress Joke Jigan In Hot Romance With Colleague, Neyoswaggz / Bbnaija: So Nini Is Already Married, See Photos / The Satanic Kanye West Promoting Racial Division A Freemason Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.