Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse (24541 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Patience Jonathan Helps Jonathan Packs Out Of Aso Rock / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by scribble: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Leading opposition activist and All Progressives Congress political candidate, Dino Melaye has suffered yet the loss of another relationship as his new wife, Alero is alleged to have packed out reportedly over domestic abuse.

Moses Fabiyi, Dino’s ex-wife Tokunbo Fabiyi’s brother, broke the news on Twitter.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-f6MM4bHJTYg/U7PAGM5JKRI/AAAAAAADGfg/besX9-WULC8/s1600/0.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OzSYeby_fHs/U7PAG8pwZWI/AAAAAAADGfo/KPUlAaKolfo/s1600/c.png[/img]

[img][/img]

http://www.theheraldng.com/dino-melayes-new-wife-calls-relationship-quits-alleged-domestic-abuse/

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Firefire(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2014
goodluck to him on the way he choose to live his life.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2014
that's the new face of activism

31 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Lordabas: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2014
A leopard never changes it's spots

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Lordabas: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2014
hmm.. The kind of person that wants to be senator can't even take care of his small family.

24 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by tandj: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2014
At his age?

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by cyril10(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Hypocritical activist.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by juventino: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2014
Oloshi Oloriburuku supporter of APC. Msheeeeew angry

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Dino is a violent man, he can never change. He claimed he is an activist that is out to protect the rights of the people and he is beating his lawfully wedded wife to stupor. how dare him raise his hands to beat a woman
i wish this is America, his sorry azz would have been cooling off in police custody by now
This man was at the head of bring back our girls protest, who would have imagined that he was using another girl for punching bag, hypocrites!!!!
Dino you are disgrace to the word activist .
Why should i even expect better from an APC. man
bunch of supporters of APC

67 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Dee60: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
O pari.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Dee60: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
No to domestic violence. Perpetrators should be banned from holding public office.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by LMAyedun(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
The tiger cannot change its stripes
Note: A wife beater is always a wife beater any day, any time.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Dee60: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
Did they not warn the mistress?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by v24m(f): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
scribble: Leading opposition activist and All Progressives Congress political candidate, Dino Melaye has suffered yet the loss of another relationship as his new wife, Alero is alleged to have packed out reportedly over domestic abuse.

Moses Fabiyi, Dino’s ex-wife Tokunbo Fabiyi’s brother, broke the news on Twitter.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-f6MM4bHJTYg/U7PAGM5JKRI/AAAAAAADGfg/besX9-WULC8/s1600/0.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-OzSYeby_fHs/U7PAG8pwZWI/AAAAAAADGfo/KPUlAaKolfo/s1600/c.png[/img]

[img][/img]

http://www.theheraldng.com/dino-melayes-new-wife-calls-relationship-quits-alleged-domestic-abuse/

How do men who hit their wives actually end up looking the part undecided....

#anywayitsnoneofmybusiness#

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Sezua(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
eyah
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
She never comot since?

I see this man and the word "Tout" comes to mind.

What woman will marry a man like this after seeing what he did to his first wife?

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Mization(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Some men are something else. How do u raise up ur hand to beat a woman u claim to Love??.. The next woman in line should be very careful as thesame fate may befall her.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by 50calibre(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'm not condoning domestic abuse in anyway but I do like the Nigerian system. In the west, that man would be the one to pack out of his house and then the woman will bring in another man.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
He's mentally unstable,needs help ASAP,he should check in to a psychiatric home..an abuser is a weakling,especially a woman abuser.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
You are only being emotional and sentimental. Have you confirmed from Dino if the accusation is true or just trying to gain cheap sympathy or favours. I still wouldnt believe or buy this accusation til Dino makes his own speech.

Some women are greedy and i dont sympathise with them when they fall prey of domestic violence

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by IAMBREEZY: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
This Negro ain't a human.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by godG: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
This is a man that will be ranting on Twitter about the folies of our government. Yet, the successful governance of his house is an art that seems to be eluding him! SMH.

By their deeds we shall know them. So much for APC.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Mization(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Some men are something else. How do u raise up ur hand to beat a woman u claim to Love??.. The next woman in line should be very careful as thesame fate may befall her.
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by gamesb: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
this is a big fool that can not control his family but then he will be shouting on top of his voice that GEJ and PDP is corrupt .
womanizer
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
I dont support domestic violence of any sort, be it against men or women
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by zeelo2014: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
Barely seven months. Who do I blame? I blame the woman. Marrying a notorious wife beater, what were u expecting, c'mon, stay there and enjoy the beating and the money u came for.

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by IdomaLikita: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
Still doesn't stop me from Feeling my man! grin

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Gentlemimi2: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lol! How old is the marriage?
Re: Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
50calibre: I'm not condoning domestic abuse in anyway but I do like the Nigerian system. In the west, that man would be the one to pack out of his house and then the woman will bring in another man.
You dey craze gan!

As much as I'm not in support of Dino whacking the day-light outta his wives, I detest the Idea of he packing out from a househe built with his hard-earned money for the wife to bring in another man...how does that even sound?

I bet I'm gonna Suarez them both if caught in such a web.(not my portion though)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen: We’ll Resist Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari – APC Senators / Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - / Osun Election: Ademola Adeleke Speaks, Warns INEC Against Tampering With Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.