Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst (1102 Views)

Project Analyst Livelihoods And Social Cohesion - UNDP / Vacancy For A Project Analyst / Seasoned Project Analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst by adl(f): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2014
Hello House,

my company is presently recruiting for the above position. we want someone who is:
- creative
- commercial experience
- presenting, dealing with vendors and construction
- exposed and intelligent
- design and or archi background… mainly measuring, space planning and sketching ability i.e. auto cad
- Project management understanding etc

Typical Job Description:
• Review the request for proposals (RFP) submitted from the client ensuring that it is progressed through the RFP lifecycle.
• Obtain assistance from other departments as required to prepare the proposal plan that meets the objectives of the proposal budget and timeline.
• Clearly define the requirements and Scope of Work offered to the client and identifies any clarifications or exceptions to the client’s request.
• Ensure utilization of approved company vendors and OEMs, requesting costs if necessary to complete the request for proposal (RFP).
• Submit proposals within the required timeframe, ensuring follow-up within 3 days of submission.
• Obtain feedback from projects for “lessons learned” to incorporate in future proposals.
• Prepare initial assessment of the technical, financial, schedule or any other unusual risks associated with a proposal
• Prepare and review purchase orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, specifications and send copies to OEMs
• Placing orders with our OEMs, tracking and following up on progress through to delivery, respond to queries about order status, changes, or cancellations
• Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for the RFP; liaise with Logistics to order required materials when necessary.
• Assist in project planning, budgeting of all projects assigned to you
• Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and make revisions as and when the need arises.
• Develop or update project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and resourcing.
• Prepare project status reports by collecting and analyzing information from all lead engineers ensuring that the weekly report is sent out to the client in a timely manner
• Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with Engineers on project progress as well as effectively lead the discussion
• Ensure project documents such as high level project plans, SOWs, Change Request Form are completed
• Identify the elements of project risks that are likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
• Obtain feed back from projects for “lessons learned” to incorporate in future proposals.

Qualification:
▪ Knowledge of Microsoft office applications and working experience with spreadsheets.
▪ Knowledge of cost controls and international logistics support.
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills.
▪ Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
Experience:
▪ Typically two (2) to five (5) years experience in contracts administration or proposal development.
▪ Prefer at least two (2) years experience in contracts administration.
▪ Experience in a like position within the last 2 years.
Education:
▪ Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Architecture or an associated discipline.

Forward your resume to: info@dbhsolutions.com

Closing date:9th July 2014
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst by adl(f): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2014
We have started receiving your resume. If you are shortlisted, you will get a message from the company before friday.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst by Amhappy(f): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Location pls?
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst by adl(f): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Victoria Island, Lagos
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst by Joshuabak: 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
I have applied. I hope I am shortlisted. I love the Job descripton
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst by adl(f): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Update: if you are called for an aptitude test/interview, please learn more about the company at: www.dbhsolutions.com before coming for the interview.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst by kreal: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
@adl, I got invitation for test/interview...hw lng. Will dis take...because I'm time conscious due to d nature of ma work nd company. Wil it goin to b test first den folow by interview...pls giv more detail.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst by adl(f): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
It's test first then interview. Won't take so long. Just schedule 3 hrs for the test and interview max. But, if u think u can't make it, just call to reschedule. All the very best.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Project Analyst by kreal: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
@adl...wats d nature of d test...is it optional answer or wot..pls give detail.

(1) (Reply)

KFC Seven Graduates Position / Football Writers Wanted | Paid Part Time Job / Job Vacancy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.