Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fifa Exposed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Exposed (966 Views)

Stake / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Exposed:Angel Di Maria Celebrates Goal By Displaying An Illuminati Sign(see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa Exposed by Newkidoo(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2014
I dont actually know what to name this short article but if someone could find a better name pls care to drop it in d comment section..
I dont know if anyone noticed that every team that was second in the group stage have all being booted out of the world cup in the round of 16. Even the giants of africa (nigeria) fell victim of this absurd fixing by fifa. Not even 1 team that carried second in the group stage made it to the quarter finals.. This not just happened accidentally, i believe there was some kind of match fixing involved right from the begining of these whole bullshit worldcup in brazil.. It is very obvious that nigeria was robbed of their first worldcup quarter finals' experience.. It all started with
1.enyeama coming out to punch a ball from cornerkick when it was really clear his hands couldnt reach it. This happened twice. The first time we were lucky but the second one led to france's goal.
2. Matuidi's bad tackle on onazi when it was obvious he was the one holding down our midfield.. Dont tell me this is mere coincidence
3. Evra hel osaze with both his hands wrapped round osaze thereby preventing osaze from heading the ball.. The ref blew play on when this is a clear penalty..
4. Nigeria goal that was cancelled.. It was not an offside, it was a clean goal.. But this is forgiven cause it was also done against bosnia..
5. Mikel's lazy and sluggish play on the field and not being substituted with another player.. Mikel sorry to say you are a disgrace..
Dont tell all these are not enough reasons to prove fifa's fixing of matches in this worldcup.. Daris is God shaaa
Re: Fifa Exposed by Sheenor: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2014
some how right sha
Re: Fifa Exposed by majamajic(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Nigeria didn't make a single goal attempt, upon all their ball possession. The france short man played almost 30 corners and free kicks, he was rewarded on 2 occasions.
Re: Fifa Exposed by Hermanie(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Yes there are match fixing in soccer but FIFA would not do it themselves.
Op, if you were to place your bets, between Brazil and Chile who would you opt for. What about Mexico and Netherlands, Germany and Algeria, Belgium and US or even Argentina and Switzerland. Most of the winners were already outright favourites so no surprises for me and i feel that most fixed matches are to 'help' the underdogs and make bookmakers make loads of cash.

As for Mikel, I'm not surprised. That guy is a dunce and often overhyped. That guy is good for nothing
Re: Fifa Exposed by AbuMikey(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
the world cup ain't no fixed competition.

there was no way Chile could have won Brazil or the Swiss over Argentina or even Belgian the Americans winning Belgium.

as for Nigeria's loss to France, the French coach and Matuidi single handedly won the game.

it was a work of pure tactical genius, even though its was,......

I nor even know wetin I dey talk sef grin
Re: Fifa Exposed by Tolexander: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
So far the 8 teams that qualified for the round of 8(quarter final) are those that came first in their respective groups isn't an evidence of fixing though this is happening for the first time since the number of teams playing in the mundial is increased to 32 after the USA 94 tournament.

Perhaps you want the switzerland 54 format where the 4 countries that came 1st in their respective groups played themselves and the other 4 countries that came 2nd in their respective groups played themselves to have the 4 teams that will meet at the semi final.
Re: Fifa Exposed by Newkidoo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hermanie: Yes there are match fixing in soccer but FIFA would not do it themselves.
Op, if you were to place your bets, between Brazil and Chile who would you opt for. What about Mexico and Netherlands, Germany and Algeria, Belgium and US or even Argentina and Switzerland. Most of the winners were already outright favourites so no surprises for me and i feel that most fixed matches are to 'help' the underdogs and make bookmakers make loads of cash.

As for Mikel, I'm not surprised. That guy is a dunce and often overhyped. That guy is good for nothing
didnt you watch any of the matches played.. Chile played better than brazil, mexico held netherlands if not for that stupid robben dive.. Algeria played better than germany that day only last 20mins did germany wake up to d game and what of nigeria, the far better side against the french side but all still went in favour of the other teams.. I truly suspect match fixing.. It is either they all know about it or it is between some set of individuals.. This world is corrupt to say the least
Re: Fifa Exposed by jotey(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hermanie: Yes there are match fixing in soccer but FIFA would not do it themselves.
Op, if you were to place your bets, between Brazil and Chile who would you opt for. What about Mexico and Netherlands, Germany and Algeria, Belgium and US or even Argentina and Switzerland. Most of the winners were already outright favourites so no surprises for me and i feel that most fixed matches are to 'help' the underdogs

I can't believe I voted 4 Mikel 2 win the African player of the year award...yes it would have been a disgrace 2 African football
Re: Fifa Exposed by Princeadebayo1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Breaking NewsAfter their return from Brazil World cup yestaday, the Super Eagles were so ashamed of their defeat that they decided to disguise themselves so as not to be recognized.Mikel disguised himself as a monk and was walking on the street when suddenly an old lady walked up to him and said "Mikel how far na?". Mikel was so surprised that he ran away annoyed that the old woman could recognize him despite his disguise. Disappointed, he went home and dressed as a pregnant woman, again he bumped into the same old lady and she said, "Mikel how far na, see as you just run the away". Confused and frustrated Mikel asked "but mama how do you keep recognizing me despite my disguises"?The old lady replied: "Hahaha, Mikel na wa for you oh, look me well na, It's me Yobo"

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Dictator Orders The ILLEGAL Broadcast Of Premier League Matches / Oscar Pistorius Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison (PICTURES FROM CNN) / Live Champions League And Europa League Draw!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.