Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Boy Wears Watermelons Underpants And Hat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Wears Watermelons Underpants And Hat (601 Views)

Woman Hid Heroin In Padded Underpants Because "I Don't Have A Butt" / Watermelons Can Also Be So Beautiful! / Watermelons Can Also Be So Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Wears Watermelons Underpants And Hat by Snidgo: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hilarious underpants was made by Hao Fans father due to the summer heat.

The Mirror reports says this lad is the coolest boy in town in more ways than one after his dad made him a pair of watermelon underpants.
Ruifeng Fan, 33, from Taipei in Taiwan fashioned the pants to help five-year-old son Hao beat the summer heat.

The tot was always complaining about being too hot but the family had no swimming pool for him to cool down in.

Ruifeng said: "I gave him a watermelon to eat, which is usually the best way to cool down, and after cutting out the inside I suddenly thought that actually the watermelon itself could probably be used to make a really cool pair of underpants.

"So I cut out two holes for his legs and fitted it with a makeshift pair of braces, and he instantly had the coolest underpants in town."

View Image: www.snidgo..com
Re: Boy Wears Watermelons Underpants And Hat by Tallesty1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
Make I suspend for air if I click that your link.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise / Why? Why? Why? THE HAUSA's / EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.